Cervix and K9 Semen into the Womb: Does it Happen?

Have you had dog actually shoot semen past cervix into your uterus?

• Yes, love it. it felt like.... [do share]

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • Never flet him hit my cervix with cock just his cum.

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Just the stubby end of his cock nudges my cervix but nothing goes in

Votes: 39 48.1%

• Total voters
1 - Human cervix is relatively close to the entrance and is likely to be pushed. In fact any medium to large dog inserting the knot is sure to push and stretch everything quite some

2 - Cervix penetration is possible with small objects but supposedly quite a painful experience. I've seen a few videos of woman who would prolapse cervix and insert a finger or small dildo. (I personally would class those ones with male urethral penetration per pain/pleasure)

3 - The problem here... is the angle. If you see a cross section of a human female, cervix is aligned larerally, which will make it *very* difficult that the point actually gets inside, more likely will hit the pocket.

Not saying in can not happen given a proper push, move and shake and stretching, just... not easy.

View attachment 296618
About no. 3.
The drawing shows a cross section of a typical woman. But some women has a womb that is straight up or backwards bended. A dog can not penetrate her cervix anyway because a normal cervical canal is only about 4 mm. (That’s why a standard IUD is packed in a 4 mm tube).
But I think it is possible that the tip of a boar penis could find the canal, especially in a woman with backwards (retroflected) uterus. And if so some sperm could enter her womb.

No experience so I will guess and except correction, The K9 cock deffinately. No, but like human sperm surely K9 sperm will get through

see thats where myth meets anecdotal, but seem so unlikely...but some swear it happens....or are taking us all for a fantasy ridei
I know what medicine says about the cervix but I've heard a lot of anecdotal stories of women about men getting past the cervix during sex. (My sister-in-law for one) So, if a 10" human penis can open a cervix, the shape of a canine partner should only make that easier if in the right position.

The caveat tho is how can you tell if it opened or not. So those who argue that it doesn't open may only be skeptics accusing others of fantasy.

The cervix is a wonderous thing and capable of far more than men give it credit for. Like, for instance, the cervix is the primary source of vaginal lubrication, not the vaginal walls as most people assume.

I know what medicine says about the cervix but I've heard a lot of anecdotal stories of women about men getting past the cervix during sex. (My sister-in-law for one) So, if a 10" human penis can open a cervix, the shape of a canine partner should only make that easier if in the right position.

The caveat tho is how can you tell if it opened or not. So those who argue that it doesn't open may only be skeptics accusing others of fantasy.

The cervix is a wonderous thing and capable of far more than men give it credit for. Like, for instance, the cervix is the primary source of vaginal lubrication, not the vaginal walls as most people assume.
well said indeed, but as you noted we're still waiting to see if any would share their experiences and sensation of it happening
its both primal and also very intimate if it does happen in ways i would see as beyond other intercourse experiences

thanks for sharing your thoughts

The problem with this myth is that there may be a small percentage of people capable of cervical penetration.
At that instant fetishists automatically apply it to the entirety of women and expand it to the idiotic proportions of dogs penetrating the cervix with the whole penis with the use of horrifically scientifically inaccurate imagery and fake xray clips.
This stupidity goes to such lengths that some people claim that a dog has the penis tip shape it has specifically to be able to penetrate a human cervix. :D (completely ignoring the fact that a dog is a different species)
And do not even let me get started on the boar cervix penetration where a surprising amount of people claim that pigs cum so much that it will visibly bloat up a woman. :D (Which you can test a prove to be total nonsense even without a boar.)

The problem with this myth is that there may be a small percentage of people capable of cervical penetration.
At that instant fetishists automatically apply it to the entirety of women and expand it to the idiotic proportions of dogs penetrating the cervix with the whole penis with the use of horrifically scientifically inaccurate imagery and fake xray clips.
This stupidity goes to such lengths that some people claim that a dog has the penis tip shape it has specifically to be able to penetrate a human cervix. :D (completely ignoring the fact that a dog is a different species)
And do not even let me get started on the boar cervix penetration where a surprising amount of people claim that pigs cum so much that it will visibly bloat up a woman. :D (Which you can test a prove to be total nonsense even without a boar.)
I used to think a boar could penetrate the cervix, but I am glad I joined zooville because I learnt it is virtually impossible for that as well.

Not an expert myself, just a few thoughts.
1. Iirc, there is a mucous plug in the cervical canal as long the woman is not menstruating.
2. Sperm need to fight their way through that plug. If the plug actually attacks the sperm or supports them, i cant remember.
3. The cervix CAN and does open up wide enough to let a baby through. 10cm is normal/possible (found in forums talking about labor and birth), but it is being prepared for this along the pregnancy time of 9 months usually. And it hurts like hell or feels like shitting bricks sideways, despite the "prep time", when the stretch finally needs to happen.
4. What i believe is possible to happen with dog penis and cervix might be happening in very low percentages as our 4-legged friends poorly "aim" when they are allowed to jackhammer away at their partner.
5. So in such a rare occurrence where "angle" and "depth" just happen to be perfect, AND the shape of the canine penis also happens to have a "perfectly formed" protruding urethra, this tip may actually connect to the entrance of the cervix and may direct the squirts into the aforementioned mucous plug.
6. I finally have no clue if the pressure of the eruption is high enough to force it through that plug, all the sperm are killed by the plug because "it does not fit in the genetics-keyhole" or if the recipient does feel anything at all from this.

I mostly agree here, still the conversation was heading *again* whether the penis would go through the cervix.

While many animals, like pigs, would go that way, and others, like horses are fond of "seal with a mushroom plug, apply pressurized fluids, some will jet in". Humans, in turn, look more into the "drop at the gate, let them find the door".
In fact, human penis head design seems intended to remove competitors sperm rather than ensuring impregnation.

And yes, animal sperm dropped at the entrance may be attracted or not. If the former they possibly would go in and have a bold try at the egg.
If they get there or not, and what happens wolud indeed be interesting to see, even just in a microscope plate.

Sort of with you on this. Not likely any penis will breach a human cervix. Some mentioned boar penises might...not so sure about that either, but it seems slightly more possible. As far as the sperm, human sperm survives fornup to five days within a woman's reproductive system. This makes it possible for sperm deposited anywhere in the vagina to make its way through the cervix. What I don't know is whether sperm of different species can survive in a human vagina long enough to find its way through the cervix and into the uterus. Not to mention that the signals a human egg sends to attract sperm may not get a response from the sperm of other species anyway and then any sperm getting through the cervix would be an errant fluke. Again...not saying it can't happen, but there are so many biological hurdles that seem to make it less likely.

not to mention that when a canine penis is fully hard, the actual tip (the little knob at the end of the tip from which juices come out of) is not. it's not solid enough to penetrate anything, because it isn't ment to.

visual aid for what i mean by the knob
circle.jpg

5. So in such a rare occurrence where "angle" and "depth" just happen to be perfect, AND the shape of the canine penis also happens to have a "perfectly formed" protruding urethra, this tip may actually connect to the entrance of the cervix and may direct the squirts into the aforementioned mucous plug.
Since the cervix normally sits at NEARLY a right-angle to the vagina, the chances of that happening are somewhere between "slim" and "none", and word has it, Slim was seen boarding a bus out of town last week, and hasn't been heard from since.

Or, put more bluntly, "No. Ain't gonna happen."

Doggy enters, slides home, and slips right on past the end of the cervix to bang against the fornix, never getting anywhere near close to even lining uop at an angle that would permit penetration of the cervical os - which, by the way, is normally a dimple that's typically about 2-4 mm wide. Compared to the "target zone", a dog's penis, even when not fully erect, is gigantic compared to the opening these delusional kink-chasers think it's going to enter.

Imagine sliding a baseball bat across the neck of a beer bottle to form a right-angle. That's a reasonable approsimation of what reality looks like, scaled up for easier visibility. There's no way in hell you're going to push that bat into that bottle, I don't give a damn how hard you try.

Exceptions do exist - there are freak-shows out there where a woman with a prolapsed uterus "plays with it", but as noted, that's an exception, and if a doctor were to look at it, he'd immediately want to start treatment for the fucked up mess that the woman's plumbing is.

not to mention that when a canine penis is fully hard, the actual tip (the little knob at the end of the tip from which juices come out of) is not. it's not solid enough to penetrate anything, because it isn't ment to.

visual aid for what i mean by the knob
View attachment 333732
Also known as the "Urethral Process". It's about as suited to penetrating anything thicker than a liquid as I'm suited to fly to the moon by sticking my head between my legs and spitting hard.

I personally believe it is just a myth that that the human female cervix gets penetrated by a boars cock, Probably started by us men, as fantasy, at the end of the day only a female human can tell us what happens as far as they are concerned.

The cervix is not designed for penetration on demand. While I am certain the you could condition the cervix to relax some, it would be a lengthy and painful process. You would need great access to the cervix and start very small and work up in size. Over time, you could expand some but your body would fight all the way trying to shrink and harden.

Your body keeps everything out for a reason and pushing past the plug could be harmful.

Now the tip could push against the cervix and push it back stimulating the cervix but not penetrate unless conditioned to open slightly. This conditioning would have to be a daily event if you want chance of of access.

The cervix is not designed for penetration on demand. While I am certain the you could condition the cervix to relax some, it would be a lengthy and painful process. You would need great access to the cervix and start very small and work up in size. Over time, you could expand some but your body would fight all the way trying to shrink and harden.

Your body keeps everything out for a reason and pushing past the plug could be harmful.

Now the tip could push against the cervix and push it back stimulating the cervix but not penetrate unless conditioned to open slightly. This conditioning would have to be a daily event if you want chance of of access.
I think the idea of having a boars dick penetrate the cervix and fill up the womb comes from how the normal function is between a sow and the boar. She has a very elongated cervix, and the boars dick fastens itself in her cervix.

You could be right - but - but it is still a very bad idea to let a dick, no matter the species, penetrate the cervix of a woman. The reasons :
1. the uterus (womb) is sterile. The vagina and the ‘penis’ is not sterile. So a penetration will move bacteria inside the uterus and cause a dangerous infection.
2. The uterus has a quit sensitive mucous membrane and penetration could easily harm it. The size of a mans or a dogs dick is at least 8 times bigger than the normal cervix.
Some has speculated about a boar. His dick is much smaller in diameter, but much longer, and its spiral tip rotates when he pushes in and out. This would without any doubt tear the membrane, cause a bleeding and as mentioned above cause an infection too.

So I must seriously warn against such experiments.
It is narrow for a very good reason.

Last edited:
I usually feel him against my cervix. Does sperm enter my womb? I suppose.
In your fertile part of the month his sperm will be searching your womb and Fallopian tubes for days. A lovely feeling.
The other way around - a lovely thought after mating a cow in heat, that now my sperm was finding their way to her womb.

The cervix is the muscular group at the bottom of the uterus as you can see in the earlier picture, and is made of very strong and heavy muscle tissue.

When there is sexual penetration, pressure on the cervix from the vaginal side of things causes them to stiffen, which prevents the uterus from being penetrated while still allowing fluids to pass through the mucus which semi-seals the tiny opening. Preventing all but fluids from going inside protect the cleanliness of the uterus (and the baby, if she's currently pregnant).

The increased stiffness is why many, maybe even most women do not like their cervix banged during intercourse.

On the flip side, if there is pressure from the uterus side of the cervix, that muscle group is chemically told to relax and they become softer, more pliable, which is why a baby can come out and a penis cannot get in.

That's how the system is supposed to work. As is true for all biological systems, there can be anomalies.

The penis of man and dog are constructed differently, obviously.

The tip of a dog's penis is soft, so that pressing on my cervix doesn't hurt anywhere near the way a man's penis could if he's endowed.

There's also the difference as far as how intercourse occurs. Men get hard before penetration, and keep thrusting until they ejaculate. Time-wise, thrusting is generally longer than ejaculation. Dogs are more the opposite - they thrust until they are quite big, then stop, and continue getting bigger while remaining inside, ejaculating multiple times for a longer period of time.

I understand the fantasies associated with cervical penetration, but they're just that, fantasies. I've seen videos of women putting objects in there, and if that's something they're into, good for them. I've been through too many pelvic exams to think that any penetration into the cervix would feel even slightly good. That's also just not how our anatomy works, or is meant to work. Beyond that, a normal uterus can't hold much volume without the massive amount of hormones telling it to expand during pregnancy. I think I read somewhere that even a small amount like 2 ounces of fluid would be enough to cause excruciatingly painful cramping.

Great fantasy, but I'd put this in the same column as penetrating nipples as seen in hentai. :giggle:

Can you penetrate a cervix? Not easily! Ask any woman who has had an IUD put in! It's a difficult and painful process. That said, can sperm get through the cervix? Sure. They are microscopic and can get through the opening, but the truth is that most will not even make it for a host of reasons, especially if they are not human. The body is very good at detecting foreign microbes and noncompatible / harmful diaspora and dispensing of them to protect itself. That doesn't mean that some might not get through, but they wouldn't get very fat. The idea of any nonhuman flooding a human female's womb with its sperm is mostly fantasy.

I don't think it would be at all comfortable for my Dane's penis to penetrate my cervix. However, when he mounts me right style, it sometime s feels like a larger volume of his semen is rushing past the cervix into the uterus. For me, it is an extremely pleasurable experience. I wonder if this may be because the increased volume of dog semen and it's higher temperature causes the lining of the uterus to swell. It feels very pleasurable even after his penis is withdrawn. I have even had additional orgasms when his penis is nolonger inside of me. It doesn't happen every time, but I keep hoping that it will happen because it feels so F'ing good.
On the otherhand, I have talked to my friend, mary, about this and she agrees it only happens in the right position with her Rottie, but sometimes it it very pleasurable and other times it is painful and gives her terrible cramps.
It is a mystery to me. I guess I am lucky and will continues to enjoy it while it lasts and when I am lucky enough for Ham, my Dane, to spurt his loads in the right spot!
has anyone else had same experience?

it sometime s feels like a larger volume of his semen is rushing past the cervix into the uterus. For me, it is an extremely pleasurable experience. I wonder if this may be because the increased volume of dog semen and it's higher temperature causes the lining of the uterus to swell.

Semen does get past the cervix by design as conception occurs in the fallopian tube as the egg transcends from the ovary towards the uterus. If the egg isn't already fertilized by the time it reaches the uterus it will not have the necessary mechanism to attach, and our bodies will consider that a fail and our monthly cycle will begin.

It easier to sense anything when the temperature is higher than our own and there's more of it. That's been my experience as well.

but sometimes it it very pleasurable and other times it is painful and gives her terrible cramps.

If the dog pulls his knot out while I'm in the peak of my series of orgasms, I am more likely I will cramp up, if the dog's knot is very large. If the knot is smaller, and/or stays in until I'm quite a bit past the peak of my series of orgasms, then I'm less likely to cramp up. As with all muscle cramps, proper levels of D and calcium might help. It does for me, so does doing kegels regularly.

I did not experience any cramps with my first dog, Cletus (100lb-ish rottweiler mix). It was only after he passed and eventually I was with other dogs did I realize why: Cletus was doing it wrong. Cletus would try to stay inside even after he was done, continually pulling on my hips to try and stay there. The dogs I've been with since, always move either because they're just done or they try to turn around and flub out, and if I'm in the middle of a series of high-intensity orgasms, then I might cramp up a bit depending on timing and size and other things.

I don't think it would be at all comfortable for my Dane's penis to penetrate my cervix. However, when he mounts me right style, it sometime s feels like a larger volume of his semen is rushing past the cervix into the uterus. For me, it is an extremely pleasurable experience. I wonder if this may be because the increased volume of dog semen and it's higher temperature causes the lining of the uterus to swell. It feels very pleasurable even after his penis is withdrawn. I have even had additional orgasms when his penis is nolonger inside of me. It doesn't happen every time, but I keep hoping that it will happen because it feels so F'ing good.
On the otherhand, I have talked to my friend, mary, about this and she agrees it only happens in the right position with her Rottie, but sometimes it it very pleasurable and other times it is painful and gives her terrible cramps.
It is a mystery to me. I guess I am lucky and will continues to enjoy it while it lasts and when I am lucky enough for Ham, my Dane, to spurt his loads in the right spot!
Thank you for an honest response, giving it a good experience based explanation and expressing what you enoy

I too feel the same feeling.

Semen does get past the cervix by design as conception occurs in the fallopian tube as the egg transcends from the ovary towards the uterus. If the egg isn't already fertilized by the time it reaches the uterus it will not have the necessary mechanism to attach, and our bodies will consider that a fail and our monthly cycle will begin.

It easier to sense anything when the temperature is higher than our own and there's more of it. That's been my experience as well.

If the dog pulls his knot out while I'm in the peak of my series of orgasms, I am more likely I will cramp up, if the dog's knot is very large. If the knot is smaller, and/or stays in until I'm quite a bit past the peak of my series of orgasms, then I'm less likely to cramp up. As with all muscle cramps, proper levels of D and calcium might help. It does for me, so does doing kegels regularly.

I did not experience any cramps with my first dog, Cletus (100lb-ish rottweiler mix). It was only after he passed and eventually I was with other dogs did I realize why: Cletus was doing it wrong. Cletus would try to stay inside even after he was done, continually pulling on my hips to try and stay there. The dogs I've been with since, always move either because they're just done or they try to turn around and flub out, and if I'm in the middle of a series of high-intensity orgasms, then I might cramp up a bit depending on timing and size and other things.
@knotjen thanks for the facts and experience feedback, its good to see real people talking about how this experience is for them so others learn and feel seen

Back