Campervans and Zoo Life

I live in my campervan with my border collie, so basically permanently camping, we generally are very active (Non-sexual activities) each day, with walks, chasing the ball, and general life activities. When we free camp in suburban areas, we are very low-key sexually active (share handjobs & lickjobs most nights with the occasional knotting), and when we are in the middle of nowhere, we let go and have sex multiple times a day

Hi guys,
If anybody into camping / outback life with your significant other please share your experience how things work. Would like to know some insights...
does living it full time count? I started off in a 14 foot trailer with 4 dogs! worked fine, like any thing it depends on your adaptability and dynamic thinking to compensate for un expected situations.

does living it full time count? I started off in a 14 foot trailer with 4 dogs! worked fine, like any thing it depends on your adaptability and dynamic thinking to compensate for un expected situations.
Well said, It really does depend on individual persons ability to adapt to a different life and the challenges presented regularly

Friends of ours frequently go on vacation with their male dog and their camping car. Their female is quite active with the dog and they do it in the car in the bed. We have watched it once and it looked good.

Oh man this has been my dream forever. Unfortunately, round after round of new US laws will make in impossible, but it's been my life's goal to have a Coyote or Turkey as my partner, roaming the country in our RV. Id stick to the north. Winters are magical to me. We'd only head down south when we get sick of the cold, though a doubt an energetic yote would ever feel too bad about some snow. I'd work from "home", programming and maybe even doing game design on the side.
No landlord or HOA telling us what to do either. I can go out to some quiet woods and spend the day with whatever i end up however we both want. No more having to walk the same hiking trails, alone, to boredom, no more routine, no more prison of mediocrity.

Freedom.

Last edited:
I frequently go tent camping with my significant other Samson. We always like to find a nice secluded area to be alone in. We have a simple tent setup. We bring all the snacks we can carry, comfy pillows and blankets. I love picking a area that has some water around it, just because I like to take a swim every now and then. I let Samson run free. I make sure no one else is around and we will become intimate with each other in the wilderness and in the tent. I love being naked in the woods it makes me feel free and it just feels natural. It’s a very romantic and intimate time. I recommend it to anyone.
same nature/woods make me free and horny..just try anything lustful. Throw in nice clear water and even better

I get out often in my jeep but want to look at a more full time set up in the next couple years. Pups love our trips no matter what!

I frequently go tent camping with my significant other Samson. We always like to find a nice secluded area to be alone in. We have a simple tent setup. We bring all the snacks we can carry, comfy pillows and blankets. I love picking a area that has some water around it, just because I like to take a swim every now and then. I let Samson run free. I make sure no one else is around and we will become intimate with each other in the wilderness and in the tent. I love being naked in the woods it makes me feel free and it just feels natural. It’s a very romantic and intimate time. I recommend it to anyone.
Dang sounds like a great trip

Friends of ours frequently go on vacation with their male dog and their camping car. Their female is quite active with the dog and they do it in the car in the bed. We have watched it once and it looked good.
i'm sure it is great experience. it is one of few not checked on my to do list :)

sounds wonderful!!!

Back