Bestiality in mainstream media

Probably doesn't count but in the first Zorro movie, there's a scene where Catharine Zeta Jones is brushing her horse while Anthony Hopkins talks with her, and as she is grooming her horse, its cock drops and gets hard.

No one ever seems to notice but it drew my eyes even as a young kid the first time I watched it.

Probably doesn't count but in the first Zorro movie, there's a scene where Catharine Zeta Jones is brushing her horse while Anthony Hopkins talks with her, and as she is grooming her horse, its cock drops and gets hard.

No one ever seems to notice but it drew my eyes even as a young kid the first time I watched it.
I will have to get that movie now.

My gelding does the same when being brushed, by boys and girls alike :)

No subtitles unfortunately - so here's a summary of the plot..

"Kanako, is a bored housewife, who meets her old friend Tomoe and finds out that her husband leads her about the house on a leash, makes her bark and whips her when she is unruly. Tomoe's husband, is in fact a BDSM artist, who teaches women an extreme form of erotic submission. Tomoe persuades Kanako to begin going with her to classes to improve her marriage, it's ruff, but she goes with it."
View attachment 122263

No subtitles unfortunately - so here's a summary of the plot..

"Kanako, is a bored housewife, who meets her old friend Tomoe and finds out that her husband leads her about the house on a leash, makes her bark and whips her when she is unruly. Tomoe's husband, is in fact a BDSM artist, who teaches women an extreme form of erotic submission. Tomoe persuades Kanako to begin going with her to classes to improve her marriage, it's ruff, but she goes with it."
View attachment 122263

The subtitles for this movie - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/sublanguageid-all/idmovie-137854

The film, "La Bete." She's raped by a furry monster with a horse-lick penis. Then she succumbs and sucks him to orgasm. View attachment 81217
One of my favorite... Zoo-related "films".

It's extremely boring until the last part when all that goes down, then- Holy crap!

Also, she doesn't just suck him off, they play around so much he dies from exhaustion! (To clarify, that's not as sexy, but leading up to it is something to see.)

A 2014 episode of Inside Amy Schumer on Comedy Central called Dog Stripper had Amy and another actress playing strippers hired to perform at a stag party made up of dogs. The other gal takes the groom dog upstairs for sex leaving Amy to dance for the rest of the pack alone. Scene ends with the cops busting and arresting the girls for prostitution.

Last edited:
A 2014 episode of Inside Amy Schumer on Comedy Central called Dog Stripper had Amy and another actress playing strippers hired to perform at a stag party made up of dogs. The other gal takes the groom dog upstairs for sex leaving Amy to dance for the rest of the pack alone. Scene ends with the cops busting and arresting the girls for prostitution.

for anyone looking, it appears to be S03E07, "fight like a girl".

I am sure that in Barbarian there is a seen where swartzenager and his mate give a sideways glance to a guy in a stabke with a donkey or something cant remember which.

In "Outlander" the main character is a woman who time warps back to 18th century Scotland. There several veiled references to one of the male characters whose task is was to "take care of the horses" as he slept in the barn. The woman marries the male character to prevent her from being tortured by the British Army Captain. On their wedding night, he tells her he is a virgin with women but he has had "experience". Several of the other male characters make a reference to him and horse sex.

In "Outlander" the main character is a woman who time warps back to 18th century Scotland. There several veiled references to one of the male characters whose task is was to "take care of the horses" as he slept in the barn. The woman marries the male character to prevent her from being tortured by the British Army Captain. On their wedding night, he tells her he is a virgin with women but he has had "experience". Several of the other male characters make a reference to him and horse sex.
Yes! I remember the scene.... "Y'all jealous Jamie has some place to put his cock besides the fillies in the stable!" or something similar :LOL:

Does anyone recall Max Mon Amour? A French film by a Japanese director, starring a British principal cast, the premise is of a British diplomat's wife - played by the delicious Charlotte Rampling - who takes on a chimpanzee as a lover. Lots of talk of dog, horse and chimp sex throughout the film, and a delightful scene where the diplomate hires a gorgeous French prostitute to seduce the chimp while he watches.

Attachments

• image3_temp-227.jpg
    image3_temp-227.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 354
  • unnamed1.jpg
    unnamed1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 321
  • tyqSX1VonD5TkaSNQFaR92BImrS.jpg
    tyqSX1VonD5TkaSNQFaR92BImrS.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 312
Back