Best real horse colour BD CHANCE

TobyTurner69

Tourist
Hi there,

Hope everyone is well, just wondered what everyone body’s thoughts wereon how to get a realistic coloured chance, Iv tried mixing and matching various colours but they don’t look real enough. I know bad dragon do special orders for the old realistic look but it’s to minimal. I prefer the pick/ albino type cock colours of that makes sense?

what are your recommendations?
Thanks,

I'm also searching for realistic colors for chance. It is somewhat sad that they don't have a fleshy pink like EE for example. My bumble hooves has the sandstone colour, it's not perfect for an albino colour but i think it comes pretty close. If you want i can make a picture so you can the the coulour in real life. If you are looking for a fleshy pink i think watermelon or sangria is a nice option.

I'm also searching for realistic colors for chance. It is somewhat sad that they don't have a fleshy pink like EE for example. My bumble hooves has the sandstone colour, it's not perfect for an albino colour but i think it comes pretty close. If you want i can make a picture so you can the the coulour in real life. If you are looking for a fleshy pink i think watermelon or sangria is a nice option.
If you could send over a picture that would be great, thank you very much!

@TobyTurner69 Here you go. I realised that the picture are a bit blurry but i think the coulour should still be visible. I assume with pick/albino colour you mean this very light pink? Maybe with a touch of white? In this case the sndstone colour dosen't quite fit but still it's a nice one. BUt have a look by yourself :)

There are people who also care about color. And just because i care for color dosen't mean that i don't care for the feeling.

There are people who also care about color. And just because i care for color dosen't mean that i don't care for the feeling.
With me it's feeling provided first and then I do prefer a lighter pinkish color. The only reason that I want the lighter color is for ease in seeing where it might be dirty when I clean it.
Maybe it's different with men, but I close my eyes most of the time when I am using a dildo so color has little value.

Color? Really? Are you putting it on display?

I could care less about what color the sex toy is and more about the feeling it gives!
For me it’s more the realism of the cock especially if it’s a horse. I want it to get near the the real thing especially the colours do that for me but the XL does too

Back