Best Pussy's

Hello everyone.

I'm a virgin and just wanted to know what is the best type of pussy from Humans to animals.
Could you please share your answer in the comments I'm very interested and if you have had sex with different types of animals and humans could you rank them.

I'm a virgin and just wanted to know what is the best type of pussy from Humans to animals.
So the answers here are going to be partially dogs and partially horses with an occasional other species. Dogs and horses are the most common. Someone will maybe recommed a human and then some exotics like dolphins which a regular human will never be able to get close to. Other species like pigs and goats are uncommon.

Or what do you expect?
Dogs are the most common closely followed by horses. So most people are going to say dogs lets guess 60%, followed by 30% horses and 10% humans.

Are you able to own a horse? Most people are not, so are you able to own a dog?
If yes, then that is your recommendation since you are probably not going to buy a dolphin. :D

So the answers here are going to be partially dogs and partially horses with an occasional other species. Dogs and horses are the most common. Someone will maybe recommed a human and then some exotics like dolphins which a regular human will never be able to get close to. Other species like pigs and goats are uncommon.

Or what do you expect?
Dogs are the most common closely followed by horses. So most people are going to say dogs lets guess 60%, followed by 30% horses and 10% humans.

Are you able to own a horse? Most people are not, so are you able to own a dog?
If yes, then that is your recommendation since you are probably not going to buy a dolphin. :D
Why are humans only 10% is it feel because wouldn't it make sense for humans to be the best since pussy is made for humans or is it because the majority of Zoo's think dogs and horses are more attractive. What's the difference between the big 3?

Also wouldn't people be scared of getting kicked by a horse?

Why are humans only 10% is it feel because wouldn't it make sense for humans to be the best since pussy is made for humans or is it because the majority of Zoo's think dogs and horses are more attractive. What's the difference between the big 3?

The very fact it's outside the species it gives a unique feel to it. As well as emotional bonds effects the sensitivity of the act.

Trust is a big deal to have with the other. Some people say "humans feel like nothing while k9s feel the best".

Then there's looks/genetic preferences you look at how slender their body is and their fitness then there's the artistic (wink) value of them. Who wouldn't want that.

And then there's the honesty part to where a human has an ulterior motive but an animal tells you straight out what they want.

The very fact it's outside the species it gives a unique feel to it. As well as emotional bonds effects the sensitivity of the act.

Trust is a big deal to have with the other. Some people say "humans feel like nothing while k9s feel the best".

Then there's looks/genetic preferences you look at how slender their body is and their fitness then there's the artistic (wink) value of them. Who wouldn't want that.

And then there's the honesty part to where a human has an ulterior motive but an animal tells you straight out what they want.
Interesting

Why would I be afraid of my lover kicking me? Or a canine biting me for that matter, consensual actions for mutual pleasure don't get violent reactions.

As to which is the best that's a matter of personal preferences and experience, mares are my favorite followed by deer which precious few will ever experience, canines are also rather high on my list, goats are ok, don't have enough personal experience with swine to say much for or against them and lastly human women.

Why would I be afraid of my lover kicking me? Or a canine biting me for that matter, consensual actions for mutual pleasure don't get violent reactions.

As to which is the best that's a matter of personal preferences and experience, mares are my favorite followed by deer which precious few will ever experience, canines are also rather high on my list, goats are ok, don't have enough personal experience with swine to say much for or against them and lastly human women.
Why are humans so low and could you explain about deer??

Why are humans so low and could you explain about deer??
I'm a equine Zoo, mares are what I'm most attracted to simple as that, humans not so much.

Deer are incredibly hot and on the tight side, the way they clinch thier vaginal muscles during sex is very intense and stimulating, much like how mares wink their clitoris.

It's one of those things of good luck and lots of money as well as good land. Remember you have to be rich in order to have all this stuff
interesting thanks. What's the most expensive animal to have intercourse with?

or is it a hard and weird question to answer

interesting thanks. What's the most expensive animal to have intercourse with?

or is it a hard and weird question to answer
Expensive has to come with how rare it is in the first place. I personally would say... Dolphin due to rarity value and I'm sure the price to relocate one if it's ever legal would be a whole lot as well as to acquire one

Expensive has to come with how rare it is in the first place. I personally would say... Dolphin due to rarity value and I'm sure the price to relocate one if it's ever legal would be a whole lot as well as to acquire one
I saw a video about a researcher and his dolphin and how his assistant had a sexual relationship with his dolphin. it's on YT but it's not about the relationship is about a scientist and dolphins brains or something

depends. why are people the way they are.

Back