Best place to live

Texas if you like cheap gas and low taxes. I lived in Washington state a few years - it's pretty, but the taxes, and crime kinda ruined it for me.

Those are the only two states I've lived in.

Texas has a lot going on , the economy is strong, there's always jobs available. It's friendly to small business and entrepreneurs. Heck it's friendly to big business too. Depending on where you decide to live here, the homes are affordable. More people moved here in the last two years then any other state.

Florida is nice too , I just couldn't afford to buy a home there. Everyone is pretty chill because it's basically paradise.

The thing is what's good for your wallet is good ultimately for your animal lover as well. So a good job, an adorable home in a safe area, definitely tops a shit hole like Russia or Cuba.

Sorry if your Russian or Cuban , I don't mean to be personal . I'm fairly certain most places with a jungle like Columbia or the congo wouldn't care if you fucked animals ever, but your standard of living might suffer.

Heck no I wouldn't live in Russia just because they don't have anti zoo laws. Wouldn't do Mexico either. I might think about Costa Rica tho. Place is stunning and a little us currency goes a long way
I’ve wanted to check out Costa Rica. They are very friendly to Americans.

almost everywhere you can live good except the US and Russia and a few Arabic countries

I always figured somewhere in Alaska would be a good place.
Close enough that i have a store and a hospital not 3 hours away of course :)

One day perhaps.
Just worry about the store. If you're in America, you can't afford a physician even if the hospital is your neighbor.

Country all the way. Tons of privacy and freedom to mostly do what you want, and plenty of woods to fuck in. I see no reason to live anywhere else
I grew up in the country and it was nice to be able to take my mare out in the woods and get naked and fuck. I would go down by the creek that ran through our property and sometimes just hang out naked, playing with myself and my mare. I miss that.

Right now spain cuz it's legal there
Are you sure it is legal in Spain? There are a lot of pretty strict laws for pet "owners" and the understanding of animal abuse. I'm moving to Spain this month and I've been doing some research since I want to adopt/buy a female border collie and I don't wanna have any problems. And zoophilia is illegal since 2015 as far as I know... though I don't know know how severely they're going after zoophiles in general.

Right now spain cuz it's legal there
Nvm I just read it's was decriminalized as of February this year as long as no harm is caused to the animal. Frigging great news!! Bestiality is penalized but zoophilia isn't on that basis, which I honestly think is fantastic.

Nvm I just read it's was decriminalized as of February this year as long as no harm is caused to the animal. Frigging great news!! Bestiality is penalized but zoophilia isn't on that basis, which I honestly think is fantastic.
Problem in Spain is different provinces diffrent interpretations of a very woolley piece of legislation

A tropical country, but quite far away from people, but still safe as well. Not sure but would be nice like Panama, Costa Rica. There I can have even my business ( not related to the zoo )

Some places in south america and Asia still don't have laws against bestiality, like Argentina, if i'm not mistaken

For me, Anywhere you can have a pet coyote. Or wild Turkey.
I've picked out an engagement collar for both.

Some places in south america and Asia still don't have laws against bestiality, like Argentina, if i'm not mistaken
According to an Argentinian member I've spoken too, it's prosecuted under animal abuse there even if the animal partner wasn't harmed in any way.

Back