Best place to live

in Russia is it really legal?
It seems so. Which explains why there are so many zoo models and producers from Russia. But legality is one thing and reactions of society is something very different. I think the models are usually masked not because of problems with law but because of people who might recognize them and treat them badly because of their videos.

When ppl talk about it being legal you need to understand that as long as no animals get hurt it’s okey. You would probably be killed if you ever talked about it.

In my country it’s been illegal since 2014 but as far as I know no one have ever been prosecuted for it

Out on some good sized property in the woods. Regardless of where you go you’ll want privacy and some space for the dogs to run! If you want dogs of course.
Dogs need to run especially huskies. I walk with mine in the woods and elsewhere over a thousand miles a year (well that’s me, the dogs probably more than double that)

Alaska! (The fact I'm up here has nothing to do with the suggestion! 😜)
Lol I was going to say Alaska too. Living here I know that most people mind their own business. Not that I'm out there yelling that I'm into being taken by a dog. But up here, it's live and let live.

Back