Best orgasm with an animal you've ever had?

lizurd3

Tourist
Title is self-explanatory! I'll start:

When I was in my teens I used to let my parents' husky mount me (I'd keep my clothing on) because the feeling of the tip of his cock rubbing against my pussy through my underwear drove me crazy. I stayed home from school one day just so I could romp with him alone. As soon as the coast was clear, I got down on all fours and let him do his thing. I didn't realize the panties I had on had a huge hole in them so he ended up penetrating me after a few thrusts. I was so wet I almost didn't realize he was inside me until I felt his cock start to swell, and that sent me over the edge. Being full of dog cock made me cum so hard that the muscle contractions ended up pushing his penis out. Thankfully, without skipping a beat, he started to lap up the cum that was dripping out of me. He shoved his tongue deep inside of my pussy to make sure he got every last drop, and it felt so good that I ended up cumming a second time. I swear I saw stars for at least ten minutes afterwards.

Of course we had some more fun many more times that day, but no orgasm I've had since then has ever compared.

I was at a friend's house and she went to the store to get something. I went for a quickie with her pit. He was thicker than I thought he'd be! I got into the back room and rubbed him to get him going then got him to mount me. After a minute I practically came on the floor and he was still humping. I was still a little shaken when she got back. I had aired out the room and don't think she noticed, but she did say I looked a little flushed when she got back.

Best orgasm is always your last one lol 😋
Not sure which has been my best but I have had many very good ones over the years, some of them with the dogs I have had. One my boy was fucking me and just hitting me right was was super excited and came, must have been the angle, no idea but one was followed by an other and another, no idea what was going on but I was just going through waves of pleasure. Of course when he pulled out and licked me clean I just kept going. No idea exactly what happened that time but boy it was good

We took a 3 week vacation, came home, he mounted immediately, before he even knotted i was feeling his cum shoot in me. It was spraying my cervix. Once he knotted I moaned so loud and my legs were shaking. My husband had to hold my hips up. It was amazing. Once he pulled out it felt like a gallon came out of me!

The first time I done my beloved when in heat, didn't know that she was so tighter than usually. I didn't last more than 1mn before I came, so I decided to continue thrusting, and I came a second, and a third time. Woaw! I was barely able to stand on my feet after that.

The first time I was with my friends bitch who i regularly mate with first time I came was so quick and intense that I was ready to go for another fuck this time I managed to hold longer and omg I filled her pussy with so much cum I still think to this day it was the most I have ever shot I nearly fainted after and felt totally empty

Helped my virgin stud colt impregnate the pony. She was in standing heat, so after sucking him a few times without a sperm fountain, I got up on a bucket and fucked her in front of him. She was perfect in every way. I dumped my whole masculine essence into her and fucked her til I was sloppy exhausted. Took him over to her with the hope of sucking him off when he mounted, but his cock struck gold immediately. He pumped a full stallion’s wad into my sloppy seconds and I slurped every drooping strand of jizz from his flaccid cock. Then fucked her soupy slot again. Almost had a heart attack. <3 <3 <3

Possibly best, but certainly most significant, was the first time I came while lying naked with a pig. We were finally getting used to each other (I had very little pig experience prior) and during one of our belly rubbing sessions I dared to pull myself close. It only took a bit of light rubbing against her belly, I swear I climaxed twice in a row while continuing to massage her. 🐷💕

We took a 3 week vacation, came home, he mounted immediately, before he even knotted i was feeling his cum shoot in me. It was spraying my cervix. Once he knotted I moaned so loud and my legs were shaking. My husband had to hold my hips up. It was amazing. Once he pulled out it felt like a gallon came out of me!
I love this!

I was at a friend's house and she went to the store to get something. I went for a quickie with her pit. He was thicker than I thought he'd be! I got into the back room and rubbed him to get him going then got him to mount me. After a minute I practically came on the floor and he was still humping. I was still a little shaken when she got back. I had aired out the room and don't think she noticed, but she did say I looked a little flushed when she got back.
Great story

When I was in my teens I used to let my parents' husky mount me (I'd keep my clothing on) because the feeling of the tip of his cock rubbing against my pussy through my underwear drove me crazy. I stayed home from school one day just so I could romp with him alone. As soon as the coast was clear, I got down on all fours and let him do his thing. I didn't realize the panties I had on had a huge hole in them so he ended up penetrating me after a few thrusts. I was so wet I almost didn't realize he was inside me until I felt his cock start to swell, and that sent me over the edge. Being full of dog cock made me cum so hard that the muscle contractions ended up pushing his penis out. Thankfully, without skipping a beat, he started to lap up the cum that was dripping out of me. He shoved his tongue deep inside of my pussy to make sure he got every last drop, and it felt so good that I ended up cumming a second time. I swear I saw stars for at least ten minutes afterwards.

Of course we had some more fun many more times that day, but no orgasm I've had since then has ever compared.
Another great story

WOW is all I say.. that was just brilliant.

If I had to pick I would say it would be a tie between the first time I could really take a good mount without any pain. I could just really enjoy it and let him really take me. It was amazing having him in me, finish and just stay deep in me and feeling his cum run down my inter thigh. The second would be the first time he made me cum hands free. I didn’t realize that could even happen at the time.

I have orgasmed many times and cumming all deep in the cows and sows. But I think the best was missionary fucking a lovely small female goat, my dick filling her vagina while lying between her hind legs, her front legs over my shoulders and my face in her soft white fur on her neck.

Once when my Labrador was licking my cock and I was chatting with a girlfriend on the Internet and she knew what was going on I was so turned on that I was having not so much contractions but the muscles in my abdomen were sort of rolling. Like butterflies on steroids. When I finally did come I had one of the longest orgasms of my life

I have orgasmed many times and cumming all deep in the cows and sows. But I think the best was missionary fucking a lovely small female goat, my dick filling her vagina while lying between her hind legs, her front legs over my shoulders and my face in her soft white fur on her neck.
I found it very hard to get into a goat..ewes were far easier..

We were playing several times with Chamo before I let him mouted me, during this time was about licking, masturbating and orgasming several times, sometimes he was close to penetrate me completly, but i moved away just on time.
The day I decided to let him mounted me, I was so wet as never before, just to think about it, and so sensitive, after severa intents, he finally went deep in me, I lost control of the situation because of the sentations, until I realized we were knotted, my heart beating hard, it did not pass a long time with his manipulation, calmly and relaxed, my body start to shake and entering in a very intense orgasm under him, moving him from his place, yet he stayed in place, well knotted, it was around orgasm 3 in secuence, not finishing one, getting in other, I think because my state of sensitivity, we continued tied for a while, and I was being prepared again, until he finally liberated me and then cleaned me, I was still in shock reacting to this intense mating as he kept cleaning me, then he was done with me, no human or dog did anything similar after that.
Wonderful story

Nice

Probably the first one- many, many years ago now- is the one that sticks out most. My gf at the time's dog (sadly now deceased) absolutely loved licking my junk. It was such a different feeling to a human, so warm and strong and fast, and incredibly enthusiastic. I'd snuck down to her in the middle of the night when staying over. I was so excited... honestly I'm surprised she didn't get blasted away to the other side of the room when I came 😂 but she barely skipped a beat and lapped up every drop.

Probably the first one- many, many years ago now- is the one that sticks out most. My gf at the time's dog (sadly now deceased) absolutely loved licking my junk. It was such a different feeling to a human, so warm and strong and fast, and incredibly enthusiastic. I'd snuck down to her in the middle of the night when staying over. I was so excited... honestly I'm surprised she didn't get blasted away to the other side of the room when I came 😂 but she barely skipped a beat and lapped up every drop.
Did GF ever find out?

my best orgasm was last breeding season, and they were dying to fuck a pussy
at the end of the day when I opened the door for everyone to enter their stalls, they were agitated. it was a long night as i had to satisfy them all, when I was finishing the last one in the line, the first one who had already come was already hard again...the most exhausting and pleasurable night in a long time

my best orgasm was last breeding season, and they were dying to fuck a pussy
at the end of the day when I opened the door for everyone to enter their stalls, they were agitated. it was a long night as i had to satisfy them all, when I was finishing the last one in the line, the first one who had already come was already hard again...the most exhausting and pleasurable night in a long time
Hard to walk after that?!?

Back