Best breeds for kissing/making out

FillMeUp69

Tourist
The idea of making out with a dog is a really appealing idea to me and I'm curious which dogs, in your opinion, are most satisfying ones to kiss. It's certainly something I'd like to try in the future if I got the chance

In my opinion breeds with a wider snout like a labrador, they have a wider tongue and maybe even softer though that would need more research. :p

Last edited:
In my opinion breeds with a wider snout like a labrador, they have a wider tongue and maybe even softer though the would nee more research. :p
Sounds like a pretty good idea. I'm curious, does kissing a dog feel good? Would it be a good way for me to pop my zoophilia cherry?

Beyond measure. :D One of my top favorite activities.

Why not. Kissing is not exactly a sexual activity for a dog but who cares as long as you both like it.
It's always been something I've found extremely appealing for so long. I just love the idea of having a dogs tongue down my throat. Have always loved videos of kisses as well but there's nowhere near enough of them.

How would I try and start the kiss?

I advise you to begin teaching your dog teeth brushing as soon as possible. It makes kissing much more pleasant as well as keeping your dog more healthy. Animals do not show pain as often as easily as people and a rotten tooth can seriously hurt so it is better to prevent it.

It's always been something I've found extremely appealing for so long. I just love the idea of having a dogs tongue down my throat. Have always loved videos of kisses as well but there's nowhere near enough of them.

How would I try and start the kiss?

I advise you to begin teaching your dog teeth brushing as soon as possible. It makes kissing much more pleasant as well as keeping your dog more healthy. Animals do not show pain as often as easily as people and a rotten tooth can seriously hurt so it is better to prevent it.
Thank you for that advice it's honestly not even something I really thought about. However it definitely sounds important in order to keep a dog all healthy

Thank you for that advice it's honestly not even something I really thought about. However it definitely sounds important in order to keep a dog all healthy
You may be told that the dental chewing treats do something, but ask a vet dentist. They do not. You should brush the teeth at least once every two days. It does provably work since if I do not brush my dog's teeth for a few days, his breath goes bad, brushing every day keeps his mouth odourless.

I've honestly never met a dog that had pretty odourless breath before so it shows that most people I know must not brush their dogs teeth. All the ones I know have awful breath

Back