How do you initiate a kiss with a dog?

FillMeUp69

Tourist
I think I would like to try and pop my zoophile cherry and try my first intimate act with a doggy lover sometime soon. I'm planning on having a good kiss/make out session. I'm kinda unsure though how to initiate the kiss with the dog. What are some steps I should take in beginning a kiss?

Also is it an ideal first activity for me to try?

Some dogs are kissers some are not. You do not need to do almost anything. Do not use any food or bait, just open your mouth near their mouth or you can try to lick the dog's lips.

Why not.
But I prefer my dog's teeth brushed before kissing. :D So the first activity might be dental hygiene. :D

I think I would like to try and pop my zoophile cherry and try my first intimate act with a doggy lover sometime soon. I'm planning on having a good kiss/make out session. I'm kinda unsure though how to initiate the kiss with the dog. What are some steps I should take in beginning a kiss?

At the beginning I'm kissing his face then she licks back and I stick out my tongue. After this you can kiss with your tounges in the air and the dog can lick your mouth too or even lick in. My female dog lover loves to kiss and I can french kiss with her so my tongue and her tongue deep in each other's mouth she loves this. You can see emy profile picture we love to do that.
I've never brush her teeth before this earlier but that can be a good idea. Of course when I'm with my dog then I always take a shower and brush my teeth.

So I get home from work and my dog runs up to me skids past on the tile floor smacking me with her tail I put my stuff away while she does the tippy taps I sit down she jumps up on the couch with me and starts kissing east as that ever day

I'm kinda unsure though how to initiate the kiss with the dog. What are some steps I should take in beginning a kiss?
It's not hard. Start off by putting your lips in front of his mouth and let him lick you; from there just do what comes naturally, and don't be afraid to be a little messy. Let him explore your mouth with his tongue, and use your tongue and lips to play with his. Also, hygiene.

I’ve seen numerous kissing videos here. They’re really hot!! Just watching them would tell you all you need to know. Don’t forget us!😉

Back