Being intimate with a dogs ass

Absolutely love rimming my mates ass. Dogs have beautiful holes that deserve love hehe. I’ve eaten my dog out for about 25 minutes straight before, fucking his ass right after. It’s always a great experience for me and my mate and he always loves it.

I used to do that too with my dog. Rim him for a solid 20 to 30 minutes and then fuck his butt. It was a hot experience for the both of us <3

I know there is already a rimming thread. But I wanted to post what I feel to see if anyone else is like me. Because I take it to another level.

I love dog ass. Maybe alittle to much. But my favorite thing to do with male dogs is rim them. I love the taste and feeling of they're ass. The soft skin on my lips, the fur in my face. It can get pretty intense sometimes. Where I'm litterally making out with they're butt for 20 plus minutes. It's such a huge turn on for me, I'm ussally rock hard by the end of it. And it's so worth it at the end to slide inside of them and top them. It's such an experience. From basically licking and pushing your tongue in them. To topping them. It's so intimate and I love it.

I had this friend once. I was over at his house. And he sat down on a chair and called his dog over. He lifted his dogs tail right in front of me. And said. "Well, start licking." The gsd with a big male with a beautiful ass. I rimmed him for a whole 15 minutes in front of my friend. He was pretty impressed. I didn't even noticed that he jacked off to me doing it.

Anyone else like this? I love meeting other tailhole lovers.
God this made me so hard to read. And the whole thread. I would pay to watch you makeout with a tailhole. That is my BIGGEST fantasy. I’ve been obsessed with the idea for absolute years. Never had the pleasure but I have definitely admired dog buttholes 👀 I love lifting their tails and watching them wink. I’d love to rim a boy that is knotted and cumming, hole pulsing. Fuck it’s so good to think about. I can’t wait to have my chance some day.

God this made me so hard to read. And the whole thread. I would pay to watch you makeout with a tailhole. That is my BIGGEST fantasy. I’ve been obsessed with the idea for absolute years. Never had the pleasure but I have definitely admired dog buttholes 👀 I love lifting their tails and watching them wink. I’d love to rim a boy that is knotted and cumming, hole pulsing. Fuck it’s so good to think about. I can’t wait to have my chance some day.

Though I love the idea of making a living off of dog ass. I'd do it for free. I'd love to make you cum. Id give you a good show.

Well... I can't lie, tailholes are my favourite body part to admire when I look at an animal. I have never been lucky enough to find a dog who was ok with being touched under the tail, so, nothing really happened in my life in that sense, but, with a willing dog I'd try it. I don't mind if they are not really clean under there, but I'm not so stupid to rim an animal which I'm not 100% sure is dewormed (so, not a chance I'd try it with a stray xD).

Ive rimmed strays before. Never gotten anything.

I love rimming my boy's ass, it's so soft and tasty. I could sit there for hours just eating him out while I stroke his balls. Then finish off by unloading inside of him.

That's the best p
I love tailholes so much <3 I'm hoping to get a dog soon, hopefully a big lab or retriever, and i plan to makeout with his rear at least once a day! Then maybe after topping give their puckers another nice licking clean after filling them nice and full ^_^

Definitely keep me updated on that ;D

Ive rimmed strays before. Never gotten anything.
Well... you are lucky. Dogs can carry a real nasty tapeworm called Echinococcus (it can form cysts even in your brain in some cases). Everyone can choose to take his own risks, but I'm not so desperate to try it with the first dog who crosses my road :unsure:
If I have to take this kind of risk, I'd do with a less common animal, probably...

Damn you guys are lucky, I wish my dog was a bottom, but sadly he isn't.
The only time he likes being touched under his tailhole is when he's got a trobbing knot going.
Even then, not for very long.

We seem to be kindred sprirts as far as your loves for passionately making out with animal ass is concerned, personally id dive in with just about anything as long as its receptive, and the whole experience Would be about 10x better with an audience of women to make it a degrading experience as well.

I don't know about the degrading part. But I have rimmed dogs in front of they're owners. And that was hot as hell.

Back