Being intimate with a dogs ass

NatsuWolf

Tourist
BANNED USER
I know there is already a rimming thread. But I wanted to post what I feel to see if anyone else is like me. Because I take it to another level.

I love dog ass. Maybe alittle to much. But my favorite thing to do with male dogs is rim them. I love the taste and feeling of they're ass. The soft skin on my lips, the fur in my face. It can get pretty intense sometimes. Where I'm litterally making out with they're butt for 20 plus minutes. It's such a huge turn on for me, I'm ussally rock hard by the end of it. And it's so worth it at the end to slide inside of them and top them. It's such an experience. From basically licking and pushing your tongue in them. To topping them. It's so intimate and I love it.

I had this friend once. I was over at his house. And he sat down on a chair and called his dog over. He lifted his dogs tail right in front of me. And said. "Well, start licking." The gsd with a big male with a beautiful ass. I rimmed him for a whole 15 minutes in front of my friend. He was pretty impressed. I didn't even noticed that he jacked off to me doing it.

Anyone else like this? I love meeting other tailhole lovers.

I kind of like rimming. I would definitely want to try it with a larger dog, provided it can be done cleanly. My dog generally does not like being touched under his tail except when he has his knot there, so rimming him is not a possibility.

I kind of like rimming. I would definitely want to try it with a larger dog, provided it can be done cleanly. My dog generally does not like being touched under his tail except when he has his knot there, so rimming him is not a possibility.

It's definitely better with longer dogs, like a german shepherd or even a saint bernard. Got to rim and finger one of them and damn. It was amazing. Nice big tailhole on him. And honestly. I prefer it natural. So I don't really clean them down there. I just lift the tail and start licking.

This guy I got to rim a few months ago. I love Shep butts. He kept wagging his tail when I was rimming him. It was adorable. Loved how he tasted. His ass was so smooth and I loved how his fur contrasted his ass. I'd worship his ass forever tbh

Attachments

• IMG_20201026_172303_551.jpg
    IMG_20201026_172303_551.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_20201026_172306_982.jpg
    IMG_20201026_172306_982.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_20201026_172312_678.jpg
    IMG_20201026_172312_678.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 276
This guy I got to rim a few months ago. I love Shep butts. He kept wagging his tail when I was rimming him. It was adorable. Loved how he tasted. His ass was so smooth and I loved how his fur contrasted his ass. I'd worship his ass forever tbh

I rather lick dog butts that are dry, or more exposed to air. Because of the position of their tails, GSDs and my own dogs seem to be always too humid for my taste. Tho it doesn't mean that we are not doing stuff back there 😁.

I rather lick dog butts that are dry, or more exposed to air. Because of the position of their tails, GSDs and my own dogs seem to be always too humid for my taste. Tho it doesn't mean that we are not doing stuff back there 😁.
Eh. I'll lick any dog butt. No matter what condition lol. A husky sounds nice too. They have nice butts. I'd make out with a husky ass for hours.

Dog tailholes are my obsession. I can just stare at dog butts forever, always want to just drop to my knees and take a deep sniff under their tails

When I was younger I used to rim the family dogs all the time when I got home, even if I had just let them outside to go to the bathroom...awful taste but turned me on so much I didn't care.

My living situation right now doesn't let me have a dog, but eventually when I can get one. if they're okay with it I'll rim them every single day. Their asshole will be thoroughly licked and worshiped at all times <3

Dog tailholes are my obsession. I can just stare at dog butts forever, always want to just drop to my knees and take a deep sniff under their tails

When I was younger I used to rim the family dogs all the time when I got home, even if I had just let them outside to go to the bathroom...awful taste but turned me on so much I didn't care.

My living situation right now doesn't let me have a dog, but eventually when I can get one. if they're okay with it I'll rim them every single day. Their asshole will be thoroughly licked and worshiped at all times <3

Same man! I love the taste of a natural tailhole. I don't wipe them off or anything. Just lift they're tail and dig my tongue in they're ass. It's suck a big turn on for me.

Me and my boy absolutely love rimming- his hole tastes and smells good, the feel of his hole round my tongue is amazing. Just the mention of rimming a dog gets me sooooo fuckin hard- always has! And since my first tentative lick when I was a teen, I’ve been hooked.

I love the feeling too. Especially if you give them a bj first. Feel they're ass clench while you're tongue is back there. Like you I'm mega hooked with rimming dogs. I'd love to go to a shelter and rim all the dogs in there. Always a big fantasy, to rim a big group of dogs.

Well... I can't lie, tailholes are my favourite body part to admire when I look at an animal. I have never been lucky enough to find a dog who was ok with being touched under the tail, so, nothing really happened in my life in that sense, but, with a willing dog I'd try it. I don't mind if they are not really clean under there, but I'm not so stupid to rim an animal which I'm not 100% sure is dewormed (so, not a chance I'd try it with a stray xD).

Back