Beast tattoos

Some years back, I suggested to a friend that they could have an O'Keefe poppy about 4" across with a paw print where the seed pod would be....came out well....but she put it on her bottom, and once finished, wouldnt let me look....no good deed goes unpunished< grinnn>

Last edited:
Some years back, I suggested to a friend that they could have an O'Keefe poppy about 4" across with a paw print where the seed pod would be....came out well....but she put in on her bottom, and once finished, wouldnt let me look....no good deed goes unpunished< grinnn>
Thats a good way to show and hide it at the same time

Gonna get a new tattoo soon, been saving up...

Thinking about getting a little beastie related one at the same time, anybody got suggestions for something that would be sexy and fun, yet a bit discrete or 'normal' unless you know the truth? I have 14 (!) tattoos already so a random paw print/horse hoof wouldn't look weird or out of place on my body with so many already covering it.

Gonna get a new tattoo soon, been saving up...

Thinking about getting a little beastie related one at the same time, anybody got suggestions for something that would be sexy and fun, yet a bit discrete or 'normal' unless you know the truth? I have 14 (!) tattoos already so a random paw print/horse hoof wouldn't look weird or out of place on my body with so many already covering it.

Do you have a photo of your current tattoos to give an idea of what might be a good spot?

There's the classic, ever-perfect, paws over ovaries, pointed inwards and down.

seeing-is-believing-the-hobo.gif
There are others by it that are identifiable so can’t post it

Back