Beast tattoos

* grins* A tattoo ? Why not tattoo a bullseye on your back with a sign "I fuck animals" ??. Basicly, with all the hate groups out to target us, there is NO "secret" symbol that doesn't quickly become well known to the haters :(
I was just watching a video the other day two or three women got pineapple tattooed on their arm and didn't know it was a sign of swingers

79c08ffd878ebdbb8ee65fbf0995eb90.jpg

emailmy-tattoo1.jpg

k66tblig29x21.jpg

48b179c28a305d3cdf0d8caf6b5d333f.jpg
Beautiful

my mom has a friend, who has this tatto, may she be a zoo too? im to shy to ask her about it or something
You may ask her indirectly - give her some hints that you may know what the tattoo means and watch her reaction - if she gets your hints and if she wants to explore the subject any further. Like, for example:

- Does this tattoo means what I think it means?
- And what do you you think it means?
- That you are very... [suggestive pause] passionate about dogs.

Something like that. ;)

You may ask her indirectly - give her some hints that you may know what the tattoo means and watch her reaction - if she gets your hints and if she wants to explore the subject any further. Like, for example:

- Does this tattoo means what I think it means?
- And what do you you think it means?
- That you are very... [suggestive pause] passionate about dogs.

Something like that. ;)
sounds awesome!

Thinking of getting a paw tattoo soon! But idk where I should get it
Ya need to decide if you want it to show or not first. I personally like the ones real close to the….well under the bikini line. On the ass cheek is hot too. Then theres up the side if ya want to show them in swim wear or across the foot. Then the more obvious places. There is some great photos of tats on here if ya look back. If you’re partner doesn’t know your here then private areas might give it away. We all can help ya decide 😁

Back