Beast tattoos

So you mean dog bitch shows ownership ? And dog slut show that I'm to be passed around to other dogs?
A dog bitch sounds to me like a girl belonging to dogs (including for breeding), and a dog whore is also a girl belonging to dogs, but for their entertainment

So you mean dog bitch shows ownership ? And dog slut show that I'm to be passed around to other dogs?
Ok ok it's getting overly technical. They all imply that you're a pervert who fucks dogs.
I think dog slut sounds the best/most sexual.
Dog's bitch just doesn't sound as good, too much going on with the apostrophe and grammatical noun ownership.
Dog bitch is redundant bc a bitch already implies dog.

This is the paw of our boy. We're thinking on put it as a small print. Maike want to put it ir her left frest just popping out the claws, not in real size, or real size paw in her inner ankle.... but only if I did it too. Im doing it on my left inner wrist =)

Attachments

• IMG_8847_2.jpg
    IMG_8847_2.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_20220822_153636.jpg
    IMG_20220822_153636.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_20220822_153648.jpg
    IMG_20220822_153648.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 442
This is the paw of our boy. We're thinking on put it as a small print. Maike want to put it ir her left frest just popping out the claws, not in real size, or real size paw in her inner ankle.... but only if I did it too. Im doing it on my left inner wrist =)
Beautiful gesture of love

I love tattoos and have some personally but nothing related to any of my sexual proclivities.
It would be neat to try something like the zeta symbol. Doubt many people will even know what it means.

Heard that you can spot zoo if they have more than one paw or dog tattoos i think its hot to imagine this but you can never be 100 % she is zoo either when you never talked with her about this topic

Like everyone else has said, I think a paw tattoo would be a big enough clue for those "in the know." I have full sleeves and chest and if I see someone with a paw tattoo, I immediately relate that to this lifestyle, even though that might necessarily be true. If I were in public and wanted to approach someone about it (likely never would happen), I could drop subtle hints and see if it takes. You could even take it a step further and "disguise" a paw print with a name or a date, that way it adds plausible deniability if someone accuses you of participating in the lifestlye - just say it's in rememberance of a pet.

I would secretly love to get small, subtle dog paw tattoo someday. I'd just need a good place for it. I'm thinking somewhere on my lower stomach, in a place where his paws would actually be, tugged firmly around my waist.
This is absolutely the sexiest sneaky idea for ink

Back