Avatars, are you using your own or taking someone else's material?

Do you use someone elses material as your avatar or has someone used your material as avatar?

• A) Yes, I use an avatar of material I did not create.

• A) No, I created my own avatar.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and pisses me the hell off.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and it makes me proud \ don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mío....

Pero hoy aprendí en este foro que no soy una mujer porque hay una cita: "sin enfoque de senos" visible 🤣
Yo aprendi a vivir mi mundo y de mis errores, no me importa lo que piensen los demas. No todos los que opinan estan en lo acertado.

Kinda jealous of the people like d7art who have the skills to create their own anime. Can’t have a dog with my current living arrangement. So I had to borrow.

I use someone elses material as my PFP.
Don't really trust using myself/art of my own character as a PFP.
It'd be like slapping a big neon sign as to who I was on here.

My profile pic is from the furry artist blotch so that was used from the net but any pictures/videos I post on here are actually of me. I don't see the point of posting anothers work especially because it just makes the same video resurface like 100+ times. Can't tell ya how many times I've seen the same horse video is like 30 different threads.

I like using sfw photos from other people. If I posted more nsfw it would be weird to see someone else using it though.

Um. Hard to tell.
Model is mine.
Art done by a talented friend.
Some digital edits from me...
Did not ask, but I do own the original art piece.
uh...

My profile pictures tend to be artwork. Usually stuff I find on the internet. I don't ever see my material used as avatars because I don't post anything.

Can anyone guess where mines from?
A series called "Bridgerton" - Season 1, Episode 5, "The Duke and I" :)

(Yeah, I cheated - reverse image lookup. No clue what the show is about, and frankly, had no idea it even existed, though if I had to guess, I'd say it looks to be Edwardian or Victorian era british. Reason I went that route was to illustrate how easy it is a have an unwise avatar image bite you in the arse - There have been folk using real images of themselves - Talk about begging to get busted...)

A series called "Bridgerton" - Season 1, Episode 5, "The Duke and I" :)

(Yeah, I cheated - reverse image lookup. No clue what the show is about, and frankly, had no idea it even existed, though if I had to guess, I'd say it looks to be Edwardian or Victorian era british. Reason I went that route was to illustrate how easy it is a have an unwise avatar image bite you in the arse - There have been folk using real images of themselves - Talk about begging to get busted...)
Crazy enough... I've had men comment on my avatar telling me that I look very pretty when I look nothing like the avatar

Crazy enough... I've had men comment on my avatar telling me that I look very pretty when I look nothing like the avatar
It took me several looks at it before I realized it WASN'T a shot of Rutger Hauer from about the time of Blade Runner or Ladyhawke. Can't say for certain why that idea came into my head, but... <shrug> it did...

Always my own. I have seen ppl share my material. That doesn't bother me unless they claim it as them or their's. Really Sad that some try to deceive other ppl.

I don't have any material of my own, and probably wouldn't if I did for privacy reasons. Instead I try to stick to art from artists I support.

Mine is a picture of someone's White Mark Fox I didn't not take. I usually use a picture of my fursona, but I don't want to risk exposing myself (even though the chances of that are extremely negligible in my case)

I couldn't personally take a picture of Earth from space, but I animated it and edited it together 🚀 🌑👨‍🚀

Back