Avatars, are you using your own or taking someone else's material?

Do you use someone elses material as your avatar or has someone used your material as avatar?

• A) Yes, I use an avatar of material I did not create.

• A) No, I created my own avatar.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and pisses me the hell off.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and it makes me proud \ don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just a picture I found on line that perfectly sums how I feel about one subject. I don't think people want to my very average dick pic.

I picked a random dog picture from google. I could make my own but I do not want a oversexualized profile pic either.

Avatarpicture copyright by Ralf König
German cartoon writer, drawer mostly for gay clientele

[QUOTE =“ wyt,帖子:277727,成员:58443”]
那是我自己的超长发
[/引用]
美丽Beautiful back

If I use a real picture it is me. Depends on how I feel about it. Sometimes I use pics of various parts of my body other times I use pictures I find on the internet(usually animated) If I ever inadvertently use something some one here created please let me know and I will remove it.

I never bothered making/finding an avatar yet but I would probably use something with no relation to me at all.

My avatar is of Rin from the game Catherine. I use it instead of a picture of me well because of privacy, and also I don't really look physically how I feel and I want to want until I get my confidence and make myself how I want to live.

I mean, mine is just a picture of Phil Collins from Invisible Touch with some album art in it, sad to say I am not a part of the band Genesis :p

I didn't feel like scrolling 3 years back in my phone for pics of me w/ a dog so I just used my most recent pic of a couple of my dildos, lol

Sorry, some of us do not have Adobe Photoshop or good art skills. We just dig up what we can find that we feel best represents us. I am not making a profit from the image.

Mine is a recolour of a face snipped from Dramamine's Night Physics. I suggest you look for it! It's a furry comic that explores the diversity of animal citizens by asking, "What do you dream of?"

Before, I was using an avatar using my own artwork, but I removed it with the intention of deleting my account. As someone convinced me to stay, I then decided to use someone else's artwork. I chose Edryn by an artist name Rajii, because I'm in love with the centauride character from Corruption of Champions.

If that's a picture of yourself, I would change it. It's not safe to have a picture of yourself on a forum about zoophilia. It's a good way to get yourself exposed. Although, at least you limit who can view your profile, but there is still a good possibility that a high resolution image can still be pulled. I'd still change it if I were you.

Back