Attraction.

Sarthias

Zooville Settler
Hi fellow pet lovers! I'm new to this group and newly returned to my zoo feelings. Something new and exciting happened to me today. While driving around a shopping plaza I saw a man walking his dog. It was a doberman. Usually I like to look at dogs and get happy because dogs are cool. Today though my first thought was "Wow that's a good looking dog. Actually that's a sexy dog! I want to feel its silky shiny fur against my skin". I have had many sexual feeling towards dogs but always from looking at things like videos of big dog dicks. Today is the first time I can remember looking at a dog who was just out being a dog and my very first thought was how attracted I was to it and how I wanted to be intimate with it. The feeling really surprised and excited me once I processed it. Maybe I really can be a real zoophile.

This is the, unfortunately, side effects of being one of us. If I'm with girl friends I can say a guys is hot and go in detail about it, if I see a dog that ruffles my knickers all I can say is it's cute.

My tip is, do as if you were married and a hot person goes by. Admire it silently but not for long as it doesn't bring any of you benefit.

You only know when youve actually been with animals you desire for some time. There may be a lifetime connection or more likely youre in just for sexual kicks.

Wow, I know exactly what you are talking about. I've almost rear ended cars in front of me because I had to turn my head to look at a rottweiler or German shepherd.

They're simply irresistible. I wish I was like that with humans lol

Oh well, at least you guys understand what that's like.

Hi fellow pet lovers! I'm new to this group and newly returned to my zoo feelings. Something new and exciting happened to me today. While driving around a shopping plaza I saw a man walking his dog. It was a doberman. Usually I like to look at dogs and get happy because dogs are cool. Today though my first thought was "Wow that's a good looking dog. Actually that's a sexy dog! I want to feel its silky shiny fur against my skin". I have had many sexual feeling towards dogs but always from looking at things like videos of big dog dicks. Today is the first time I can remember looking at a dog who was just out being a dog and my very first thought was how attracted I was to it and how I wanted to be intimate with it. The feeling really surprised and excited me once I processed it. Maybe I really can be a real zoophile.
You should follow natures call, do not deny your inner feelings

At this point, all I can do is embrace it. Yet, as we still live in times of scorn and ridicule, it's best that I keep my zoo attractions contained and private...at least outside of this forum.

There are many moments where I find myself staring out the windows of whatever vehicle I'm traveling in as we pass by grazing pastures with horses in them. I do take great joy in looking upon them, studying them and hoping to identify a mare within the herd. The highlights would be if I see a mare with her ass turned in my direction, and if she has a low-hanging belly that shows that she's pregnant.

The only time I ever catch myself staring at cows would be if the cows were clean, dairy breeds, and if they have huge udders.

I'm really attracted to my dog too when I get home there he is and ita not just because he is my wonderful pet but I admire his muscular build the fact I know he was there protecting my house and when both me and my kid are home he is also watching over us I admire that and I'm very attracted to that he is a strong protective great looking loyal male ?

I want to follow the call of nature. My body is definitely ready but I dont have a partner : (
I think if you get rid of the depression by seeing a shrink and getting on the right meds you will be much much better. Are you in a wheel chair , can you walk around ? What state do you live in.

I'm really attracted to my dog too when I get home there he is and ita not just because he is my wonderful pet but I admire his muscular build the fact I know he was there protecting my house and when both me and my kid are home he is also watching over us I admire that and I'm very attracted to that he is a strong protective great looking loyal male ?

I know that feeling lol me and my boy max are attracted to each other, when i get home he tackles me and licks then starts getting hard. I have to take him to the bedroom otherwise he will annoy me all day lol he loves being bottom tho. I love him to death and wish everyday that they come out with something to make dogs live as long as us so i can marry him lol.

If you found yourself that strongly attracted to a dog I don't think you "might" be able to be a zoophile - you are one you sexy woman. Keep us apprised of your journey.

I can only speak for myself but when I finally stopped thinking and just started feeling and let myself go, it was amazing. I'm 53 years old and did not even realize I was attracted to my female Rottweiler until about four months ago but once I opened up my mind and allowed myself to be free, I would never want to go back. She's a great companion and I'm completely obsessed with the lifestyle now – so obsessed I've almost completely disengaged myself from my other deep dark secret fetish that I lived for most of my life since I was eight years old. I suggest you just do what comes natural.

For me, the attraction was - I have no idea. Frustration at not being able to land a human female probably played a part. But a mare? A bitch would make much more sense. A mare could kill me with an afterthought. But there I went. I have yet to share intimacy with a bitch. Weird.

I've always desired a woman who not only lusted for beast sex, but was physically attracted and turned on by animals as well!
I feel your pain Painted Pony, I have a girlfriend who I wish to introduce to the lifestyle. I've been taking it slow and and finally going to take a big chance in a couple of days and attempt to move things to the next level.

I realize you don't see horses as common as you see dogs but I completely feel this thread though, even in completely non sexual settings I can see a stallion and just think about what a hottie he is.

You can't turn off this side of you lol. You just have to know how to manage time for k9 fun and life. As much as I love dick, I can get by with toggie tongue licking me here and there. Border collies are my favorite for that.

You like what you like. I love wolves and wolfdogs but I also really like having sex with rotties, pitulls, and mastiffs because I "feel" it better. Plus horse cock is amazing to suck on. I'm still a K9 Wolf girl regardless of what and who I have sex with because its in my nature to be loving, loyal and caring to my canines.

Ah I know this feeling so much... Ever since I was younger I can definitely remember seeing dogs in public and getting all flustered. It still happens to this day of course, haha. Especially when I see a handsome shepherd, I almost can't help myself. A sexy, german working line with the sable fur?

Yes please :)

I also find myself staring at Dobies and Rotties, those sleek coats sure leave little to the imagination and I like to imagine just what fun those full sheaths might hold!

Been working around horses lately for one of the first times in my life and I'm honestly surprised how attracted I am to them. Always thought I was a K9 girl but maybe that might change a little ;)

I loved going to horse shows years ago, Arabian horse shows I might add. Nothing like a good Arab mare on the show field running around with her tail flagged to get my blood going. And yes I was quite attracted to more than one of them.

nice that you saw a sxy dog :)

nice to be welcomed here

I can only speak for myself but when I finally stopped thinking and just started feeling and let myself go, it was amazing. I'm 53 years old and did not even realize I was attracted to my female Rottweiler until about four months ago but once I opened up my mind and allowed myself to be free, I would never want to go back. She's a great companion and I'm completely obsessed with the lifestyle now – so obsessed I've almost completely disengaged myself from my other deep dark secret fetish that I lived for most of my life since I was eight years old. I suggest you just do what comes natural.
Curiosity would you be willing to share that fetish?

I can share your thoughts perfectly, I have seen irresistible males on many occasions and it has been difficult for me not to turn my head to admire them for hours. Especially when I see a muscular dog with short hair when I'm able to see his genitals, like a Broholmer, Great dane or Doberman. It is the essence of masculinity

Last edited:
I second this, I love this feeling.

I can feel it towards any dog I might see walking on the street but like the above poster I really do like short fur that shows off the 'goods' even if my favorite is GSD, notoriously fluffy dogs. Not like a husky or anything but damn a GSD could shed a whole other dog.

I do love dobermans though, and my head snaps to look every time one goes by... it's great to realize your zoo feelings and come to terms with it, accepting it is such a freeing feeling.

Back