Attraction.

I can understand what is that desire u're talking about. Not always but many times when I see a large male dog walking thru the streets, I have an irresistible feeling of touching him, of fucking and sucking his cock when I look at that huge sheath and nice pair of balls. Not to talk when unveiling da cock from the sheath while starting to shoot a lot of cum. Then you notice What's the only thing you can do: catching that sweet water from your stud's dick inside your mouth...this moment is the sexiest fucking stuff in my life

I loved many large male dogs in my life, but when I remember specially a Rottweiler who had an unexpected huuuge cock when pulling out from the sheath, it drives me nuts. That`s probably the hottest feeling ever

DIfficult to explain it...when walking thru streets and see a handsome rottie, must turn back my head to worship his muscular body and that beautiful sheath and balls. What an arousing feeling is walk close to these beautiful dogs with perfect cocks every day....

I absolutly can relate. Its not like every dog, often for me its the way a dog moves that make me go "Uhh look at this handsom guy. I wouln´t mind a private area with him right now". It happens to me that i talk to a dogowner but basically my attention is on the dog to a point where i almost miss parts of the conversation.
And yes this includes physical reactions too.

I absolutly can relate. Its not like every dog, often for me its the way a dog moves that make me go "Uhh look at this handsom guy. I wouln´t mind a private area with him right now". It happens to me that i talk to a dogowner but basically my attention is on the dog to a point where i almost miss parts of the conversation.
And yes this includes physical reactions too.
Yes I understand the physical reactions. And yes I totally agree, it’s not every dog, but certain ones. Maybe the way they look at me, I don’t know but it can be an intense moment and my body reacts and the owner is just standing there chatting away. Lol.

One of the things that really excites me about female zoos, is the fact that they can be sexually attracted to a particular animal! The want and secure is great, but true attraction and stimulation (lust) is the best!!

This is the, unfortunately, side effects of being one of us. If I'm with girl friends I can say a guys is hot and go in detail about it, if I see a dog that ruffles my knickers all I can say is it's cute.

My tip is, do as if you were married and a hot person goes by. Admire it silently but not for long as it doesn't bring any of you benefit.
Honestly solid advice 👏

I experienced this recently too and it unsettled me, i really didnt expect it. I was out in town and saw what was probably something like a malamute husky cross, it was such a striking white with piercing eyes and the grace and power with which it moved just hit me. Not a single sexual thought went through my head and yet I was attracted, in a way id be attracted to a person, and it really flustered me. Its part of why im here now, it made me realise there was a part of my brain that i had no idea about.

whenever i see dogs in the street, particularly male dogs, instant urn on

Its so hard to contain. I was at a friends house recently and just loving his dog. He was laying all over me, wanting pats and attention... We were getting drunk and hanging out, but I just couldnt shut up about how sexy that dog was... My buddy seemed to get a little annoyed by it actually.

All night i was just like "bro i love your dog so much, I mean he is just perfect" ... then as I got drunker " You ever realize how sexy this dog is? I mean like not in a weird way, but i bet tbe bitches are all over him. He is so attractive". My buddy let me sleep snuggled up with him because I was so obsessed

Back