As a guy I'm super jealous of women

I think this is actually accurate. I think that is why a lot of gay men try to understand if they want to become trans or just stay a "gay man" and just be dominated as a man.

The gay guys who struggle to choose between staying who they are and becoming a transgender girl are just being disrespectful. It's no different than what they do to K9 girls in beast.chat and here.

They are the reasons why transsexual girls got robbed of their progress, and don't get the credit they deserve. It was totally fine for a man to dominate a pretty transsexual girl one night and then dominate a woman the next. Transsexuals aren't gay and neither are the men who dominated them like they would women.

I think that is actually relates to the conversation I am having with "knotinterested" in this thread.
I agree with you - but it comes with cost.

KnotInterested is bae even though she kinda judged us lol! I blame Pillar for being annoying which is why I suggest blocking him. Or her. Whatever lol.

But yeah K9 comes with a huge cost. I've gotten messages from guys who fantasize way too hard about what a knotty girls life is like; then say how blissful it would be for every knotty girl to experience canine sex that way none of us live without this unique experience lol!! Im like "Are you fucking serious right now? Has it ever occured to you that I and others often wake up wishing we could tone down our sexuality to 0%?" There's really little to no cost for ladies who never experience their knotty side.

then don't...

Superior in terms of being more in control of themselves. Which obviously by the number of partners a male will have sex with during their lifetime being twice what a female will have seems to say that males are less in control.

i did not talk about issue of self control. women are more emotional men are more agressive. a guy can just express his sexuality more freely then a woman then there for he is more likely to have more sexual partners (in a free society, in organized religion it works with in a pattern) , women have to take in consideration many factors including risks so it is different for them so even if a woman would be super horny a fewer number of them are willing to take the risks involved in being sexually open. those that do are very active and alot of times gravitate to prostituion as well.
if i need to compare between men and women in amount of sexual desire i would say women are more just because they are more emotionl. so some women deterent from fulfilling it usually is because risks which is seperate from issue of self control...

Horny feelings have nothing at all to do with being emotional or wanting a serious relationship.

who said they have ? i only said women are more emotional about sex and tend to want (and understandbly so) more bonding there for women usually take sex more seriously - you can be very horny and still take sex seriously.

It is a fact that men will have more sexual partners in their lifetime than a woman. This can be a direct illistration of which sex is hornier.

the number is explained better by the risk factor women have to consider in having causal sex.

Your statement puts men in a much poorer light, saying that men are not emotional about their relationships and have less desire to have a serious relationship.
men in general are less emotional and in a society that incourages to "exprience life" then yes.
obviously responsible men who have more serious attitude to life take it differently in general men who are just horny and have hard time to establish a relationship would look just to "dine and dash". women more naturally want security - a nest - comfort. the men are the comfort giver.

You actually think women want to be dominated?
yes.

So much so that we would want the violence that occurs in a rape to happen to us?

some women (that can be found also online) say " i really want to be raped" - they want to be controlled and "used" in any way possible. some just want raw force from a guy who knows how to be agressive and dominant and after sex be respected. it can be expressed in different ways in women - the base would still stay the same - women want men with dominance and chrisma.

When it comes to being dominated it is only in the sense of roleplay in the bedroom but none of us want to be dominated in real life

you are just saying it in order to try and gain the upper hand to insure your safety, which funny enough would destroy the ability of every women taking this attitude to find relationships because relationships is the ability to open up and submit to one another - something that if both sides try to do that it creates distance and when the guy give the control - it makes the woman think less of him.

Do you know anyone that would want to be dominated in real life? Someone that wants to be a slave? I highly doubt it!

i know alot. including "strong women" that when you peel thier mask off they just want to be in thier natural fun state, becuase they get alot more from being in that state.
and you can be dominant towards a girl and be considerate. there is a difference between being a leader and being a slave owner. i can dominante a woman and still be considerate to her basic needs.

I don't know a single woman that has a rape fantasy that thinks of their fantasy of anything other than wanting to be thought of as being so hot that men can't resist them. It's the same thing with the "Being a stripper in a room full of men" fantasy.

the thought comes from somewhere.
you are telling me "that makes me feel so hot and horny just in my head" and seperating it from being a basic natural desire .

Women who have these fantasies are thinking about being wanted, being desired, and not being violently abused!

there is a difference between being beaten and abused and between showing effection. i had many many girls that in sex wanted me to pull thier hair, slap their face, spit on thier face and fuck them agressivly and just that after sex is over treat them with respect. you (like many women) take it to extreme - it is or you are in control or the men is going to beat you up .

The gay guys who struggle to choose between staying who they are and becoming a transgender girl are just being disrespectful. It's no different than what they do to K9 girls in beast.chat and here.

They are the reasons why transsexual girls got robbed of their progress, and don't get the credit they deserve. It was totally fine for a man to dominate a pretty transsexual girl one night and then dominate a woman the next. Transsexuals aren't gay and neither are the men who dominated them like they would women.

if a person does a transition when he still doubts it it can a lot of time lead to remours. those people are trying to understand if they want to try and take the femine roll in society or something in between.

KnotInterested is bae even though she kinda judged us lol!

not sure she judged us more like she is in a different place of thought.

I blame Pillar for being annoying which is why I suggest blocking him.

pillar is a good guy he just thinks he needs to be agreeable to the consensus.

But yeah K9 comes with a huge cost. I've gotten messages from guys who fantasize way too hard about what a knotty girls life is like; then say how blissful it would be for every knotty girl to experience canine sex that way none of us live without this unique experience lol!! Im like "Are you fucking serious right now? Has it ever occured to you that I and others often wake up wishing we could tone down our sexuality to 0%?" There's really little to no cost for ladies who never experience their knotty side.

yeah I agree. to many girls in ruins to ability to form a relationship with men. and also this life style because it is so available can make a lot of women to be tempted to try and "live it" sexually to the fullness just because it is so easy, available and also what would you do with a dog? take a trip with him long side America? talk about philosophy? you walk him, give him food and if you are sexually active with him then you have sex. sometimes when something is so available is too tempting and takes control over a persons life.

Penis size for instance - men have their view and women have their view and they are miles apart.
I can't speak for others, but I do know everyone has their preferences regardless of gender. No point saying "all men like..." or "all women like..."

Perfect example - I like large breasts but small breasts are fine with me. It's the woman I'm interested in, her breast size won't make me think less of her.

Some guys might prefer smaller brrasts over bigger ones.

Since I don't know how others think, I wont make a claim that I have no way of knowing if it is true or not. In the same way, I don't think "all women think..." because I don't know how they think, and even if I did, I'm sure it was be just as varied as how men think. Better yet, how about dropping the gender division and just realize everyone likes what they like?

then don't...

i did not talk about issue of self control. women are more emotional men are more agressive. a guy can just express his sexuality more freely then a woman then there for he is more likely to have more sexual partners (in a free society, in organized religion it works with in a pattern) , women have to take in consideration many factors including risks so it is different for them so even if a woman would be super horny a fewer number of them are willing to take the risks involved in being sexually open. those that do are very active and alot of times gravitate to prostituion as well.
if i need to compare between men and women in amount of sexual desire i would say women are more just because they are more emotionl. so some women deterent from fulfilling it usually is because risks which is seperate from issue of self control...

who said they have ? i only said women are more emotional about sex and tend to want (and understandbly so) more bonding there for women usually take sex more seriously - you can be very horny and still take sex seriously.

the number is explained better by the risk factor women have to consider in having causal sex.

men in general are less emotional and in a society that incourages to "exprience life" then yes.
obviously responsible men who have more serious attitude to life take it differently in general men who are just horny and have hard time to establish a relationship would look just to "dine and dash". women more naturally want security - a nest - comfort. the men are the comfort giver.

yes.

some women (that can be found also online) say " i really want to be raped" - they want to be controlled and "used" in any way possible. some just want raw force from a guy who knows how to be agressive and dominant and after sex be respected. it can be expressed in different ways in women - the base would still stay the same - women want men with dominance and chrisma.

you are just saying it in order to try and gain the upper hand to insure your safety, which funny enough would destroy the ability of every women taking this attitude to find relationships because relationships is the ability to open up and submit to one another - something that if both sides try to do that it creates distance and when the guy give the control - it makes the woman think less of him.

i know alot. including "strong women" that when you peel thier mask off they just want to be in thier natural fun state, becuase they get alot more from being in that state.
and you can be dominant towards a girl and be considerate. there is a difference between being a leader and being a slave owner. i can dominante a woman and still be considerate to her basic needs.

the thought comes from somewhere.
you are telling me "that makes me feel so hot and horny just in my head" and seperating it from being a basic natural desire .

there is a difference between being beaten and abused and between showing effection. i had many many girls that in sex wanted me to pull thier hair, slap their face, spit on thier face and fuck them agressivly and just that after sex is over treat them with respect. you (like many women) take it to extreme - it is or you are in control or the men is going to beat you up .
I was going to try to go into it more but since you have failed to comprehend what I have said in the 3 previous posts I will just leave you to ponder but say that you are completely wrong in your understanding of women concerning these matters.

I was going to try to go into it more but since you have failed to comprehend what I have said in the 3 previous posts I will just leave you to ponder but say that you are completely wrong in your understanding of women concerning these matters.

Dinadina literally said “women are more emotional and men are more aggressive” as if anger and aggression aren’t emotions - destructive ones, at that.

Who kills more people? Men.

Why? Because they don’t control their emotions adequately and need to take them out on other people in violent ways.

But sure, women are the emotional ones. ?

I can't speak for others, but I do know everyone has their preferences regardless of gender. No point saying "all men like..." or "all women like..."

Perfect example - I like large breasts but small breasts are fine with me. It's the woman I'm interested in, her breast size won't make me think less of her.

Some guys might prefer smaller brrasts over bigger ones.

Since I don't know how others think, I wont make a claim that I have no way of knowing if it is true or not. In the same way, I don't think "all women think..." because I don't know how they think, and even if I did, I'm sure it was be just as varied as how men think. Better yet, how about dropping the gender division and just realize everyone likes what they like?
Pillar it wasn't a point for discussion. You asked a question from my previous posts that although puzzled me why you would even ask anything but I answered and now your trying to expand on that point. That's confusing - Stop It!

I understood knotinterested. it is you who are failing to understand my explantion or if you want - me failing to find the words the can make you consider and ponder my explantion.

i would stick with my thought about women that gives me alot of sucess already so why would i change something that work perfectly fine? i would just advice - if you consider a relationship sometime putting to many guards would lessen your chances...

Dinadina literally said “women are more emotional and men are more aggressive” as if anger and aggression aren’t emotions

you are correct. I used the term "emotional" In a way that I understood and how it is used around me.
by emotional I mean the various feelings of emotions including attachment.
men are more aggressive in nature and more outgoing. that where men are emotionaly more expressive at.
with women it is more lssues of love, bonding, relationship and etc. there is a reason why you can see in television or movies clear cut between different categories and who watches the.
for instance the majority of audience of soap operas (which are programs about gossip, relationships and drama) are women.
most action films audience are men.

Who kills more people? Men.

Why? Because they don’t control their emotions adequately and need to take them out on other people in violent ways.

who dies for women when they are being attacked by anyone who puts danger to them whether in war or on the street? men. it is part of the trait of men, yes, power, violence, majority of death in wars are obviously men.
majority of death at work are men because they took more dangerous jobs like construction.

women by the way are big part of domestic violence towards their own kids and a lot of their time there partner.
I believe (if I remember correctly) the highest abuse rates are actually between lesbian. more then men\women and men\men.

But sure, women are the emotional ones. ?

in thier own way. yes.

Why would I do that, though? Women are often victimized by aggressive and violent men on the internet simply for having opinions.

There is no need to spread blame. Let’s keep it where it is.

yeah I agree. a lot of the time there would be guys that there first message would be "hey bitch send me your pussy pic" and if you say to them no or "fuck off" they would answer " fuck you bitch" and start rant.

but a lot of the times perfectly polite people who want to be respectful who would just send "Hi" or ask questions because the way conversation and getting to know eachother goes is that people ask questions to know eachother those guys would get an aggressive response of -
"why are you asking questions? is it for you to jerk off? am I in an interview? what is wrong with you? where is your manners??" and etc so believe me... there is enough blame to put on women in online discussions....

I understood knotinterested. it is you who are failing to understand my explantion or if you want - me failing to find the words the can make you consider and ponder my explantion.

i would stick with my thought about women that gives me alot of sucess already so why would i change something that work perfectly fine? i would just advice - if you consider a relationship sometime putting to many guards would lessen your chances...
You failed to comprehend that your view is wrong by what was shown and explained to you AND even by statistics.

When it comes to relationships you once tried to tell me that I wanted a man and when I plainly told you that I did not want a man you tried to tell me I was wrong then. How can I be wrong when it comes to knowing what I want?

Now your trying to give relationship advise again?

FYI Placing up guards on the things one wants in a relationship will assure them that they get what they are looking for in a relationship. That has worked wonderfully for me and I will keep practicing what works. To lower my guards would be to submit to less than what I want in life.

women by the way are big part of domestic violence towards their own kids and a lot of their time there partner.
I believe (if I remember correctly) the highest abuse rates are actually between lesbian. more then men\women and men\men.
Fact: Unless it has drastically changed because I did a paper on this 2 years ago. Domestic violence is greatest statistically among Male/Male homosexual relationships.

You failed to comprehend that your view is wrong by what was shown and explained to you AND even by statistics.

nothing was shown to me knointerested. you just told me your opinion and expected me to agree.
you did not even bring statistics - you just said "recent study said" you did not even linked or cited which study. so nothing was shown to me...

When it comes to relationships you once tried to tell me that I wanted a man and when I plainly told you that I did not want a man you tried to tell me I was wrong then. How can I be wrong when it comes to knowing what I want?

I never told you you wanted a man... I remember even where this was - in my question about zoo exclusive.
I asked you why you wont want a man - and you said because you don't want to get to all the headaces and hustle of relationships so dogs save you that trouble. then I asked "but wont you want a human to share all of this with him" and you lost your patience from a simple question and discussion. the issue is your patience in discussions, not me trying to tell you what you want by just asking you something...

Now your trying to give relationship advise again?

this is the only first time I am giving you any advise on anything...

FYI Placing up guards on the things one wants in a relationship will assure them that they get what they are looking for in a relationship. That has worked wonderfully for me and I will keep practicing what works. To lower my guards would be to submit to less than what I want in life.

I can agree on that but the issue of placing too much guards can ruin it.
there is a different between expections from your partner and between being too suspicious or aggressive.
considering your answer in my thread that you said that relationship are a headache for you I am not sure that it works fine for you because you don't want any because you don't like them. if that what you want and only your dogs are fine to you then it is obviously your choice.

Fact: Unless it has drastically changed because I did a paper on this 2 years ago. Domestic violence is greatest statistically among Male/Male homosexual relationships.

well I actually watched a lot of videos on this issues this year who talked about updated researches and I know in fact that in the UK for instance women are quitly high abusive towards men there and i think it is even a tie between the genders and the lesbian rates are the highest and in the US lesbian are the highest as well.

...This thread is going to hell. Bye.

the thread is actually still on topic pillar. you cant expect to people to agree with you all the time or to like you. it shouldn't be your purpose to all people to like you.
but as the conversation lost it's manners? I think most conversation on this site and online have no manners already... this is no different unfortunately.

Always been jealous of women too. If I were one I'd definitely love to get knotted & hopefully take a whole horse cock

some women (that can be found also online) say " i really want to be raped" - they want to be controlled and "used" in any way possible. some just want raw force from a guy who knows how to be agressive and dominant and after sex be respected.
There is no such thing as wanting to be raped in real, since rape is against the person's will by definition. So "I really want to be raped" is an oxymoron. Wanting to be taken by someone sexually aggressive on the other hand: that's possible.

nothing was shown to me knointerested. you just told me your opinion and expected me to agree.
you did not even bring statistics - you just said "recent study said" you did not even linked or cited which study. so nothing was shown to me...
Wrong - Post #82
I never told you you wanted a man... I remember even where this was - in my question about zoo exclusive.
I asked you why you wont want a man - and you said because you don't want to get to all the headaces and hustle of relationships so dogs save you that trouble.
Wrong again. And now you are a liar as well. I never once said any such thing as you are making out - "you said because you don't want to get to all the headaces and hustle of relationships so dogs save you that trouble."

So now I want you to prove this to me - It shouldn't be hard to find since this site has a search engine.
then I asked "but wont you want a human to share all of this with him" and you lost your patience from a simple question and discussion. the issue is your patience in discussions, not me trying to tell you what you want by just asking you something...
Again prove this to me.
this is the only first time I am giving you any advise on anything...
By your own words that I have quoted above you mention where you did give me advise - even though you are lying on the context. - So another lie!

I can agree on that but the issue of placing too much guards can ruin it.
there is a different between expections from your partner and between being too suspicious or aggressive.
considering your answer in my thread that you said that relationship are a headache for you I am not sure that it works fine for you because you don't want any because you don't like them. if that what you want and only your dogs are fine to you then it is obviously your choice.
Again!

well I actually watched a lot of videos on this issues this year who talked about updated researches and I know in fact that in the UK for instance women are quitly high abusive towards men there and i think it is even a tie between the genders and the lesbian rates are the highest and in the US lesbian are the highest as well.
The statistics worldwide show that there are 20% of men are either gay or bisexual and 8% of women are lesbian or bisexual according to a quick google search. This does not state anything about the current domestic violence issues. However as I stated I did a paper on it 2 years ago and if I remember correctly it was around 37% of homosexual relationships compared to 18% of lesbian relationships that experience domestic violence. Straight relationships only experienced 12% of DV in comparison. This was in 2017 and I find it hard to believe that this statistic could have changed very much at all in only 2 years.

Just not to say that I didn't say as you claim ""you said because you don't want to get to all the headaces and hustle of relationships so dogs save you that trouble. "" and because I said that you were a liar.
I looked up that conversation and here are my words from the thread "heres an interesting question" compiled below along with your final comment which ended our conversation.

Conv.jpg

I'm glad our conversation there was short.

I think you can see that I was not interested in a relationship with a man but did participate in all kinds of relationships.

Now I do understand where you may have been confused - however then as now I think you just don't grasp the full concept of meaning.

There is no such thing as wanting to be raped in real, since rape is against the person's will by definition. So "I really want to be raped" is an oxymoron. Wanting to be taken by someone sexually aggressive on the other hand: that's possible.

not quite correct.
if it is in fantasy then the fantasy is that a woman is taken by a man or group of men and is forced to do what they want without asking for her consent or knowing she fantasies about it. so that's a rape fantasy.
obviosuly most women just take it to "i want sex where the guy is dominante in tells me what to do"
but i have met and also saw on xhamster (and zoosbook) few and few girls who say that they intentionally go in dangerous areas in order to try and attract attention and get raped (yes, exactly has you read). that's techancly still would be rape if the girl with "rollplay" not wanting it and the guys thinking they are just forcing her to do it.

Just not to say that I didn't say as you claim ""you said because you don't want to get to all the headaces and hustle of relationships so dogs save you that trouble. "" and because I said that you were a liar.
I looked up that conversation and here are my words from the thread "heres an interesting question" compiled below along with your final comment which ended our conversation.

View attachment 64739

I think you can see that I was not interested in a relationship with a man but did participate in all kinds of relationships.

Now I do understand where you may have been confused - however then as now I think you just don't grasp the full concept of meaning.

nothing to be confused about. like you screenshotted yourself I just asked you why and responded to one or 2 of you claims.. you explained yourself and I said ok. fair enough (your choice). that's all.
As you shown I did not tried to convince nor I would try - your life your choice.
but in a conversation I would state my opinion as you state your opinion.

Admittedly I started skipping over a lot of these replies, maybe someone did say this.

But to me, the most interesting part of OP is that it talks under the assumption that every vagina can take almost anything. I have a vagina that can't be penetrated by even a finger without intense pain and muscle seizing, I don't think I'll ever be able to have vaginal sex without medical intervention. I may be a trans male but it's been that way long before I medically transitioned, and I'm not the only one.

Thank God I'm not interested enough in it and have always preferred anal. But yes there are lots of people out there like that. Everyone has different capacities and some have none so it's curious imo to make a generalization based on what was shared online or in porn.
I've heard of that before but never actually met anyone with an undersized vagina. I'm curious if you don't mind - Was this known during your early years or di it become evident upon trying if not succeeding with intercourse?

If you feel more comfortable talking in private then please PM me.

View attachment 64739

and by the way - in the responses you screenshotted it shows that you say you don't want a relationship in order no the "put up with all the BS that comes from relationship with a man" . I represented your answer accurately.

nothing to be confused about. like you screenshotted yourself I just asked you why and responded to one or 2 of you claims.. you explained yourself and I said ok. fair enough (your choice). that's all.
As you shown I did not tried to convince nor I would try - your life your choice.
but in a conversation I would state my opinion as you state your opinion.
And as stated I never once said any such thing as you are made out - "you said because you don't want to get to all the headaces and hustle of relationships so dogs save you that trouble."

The relationship thing was in the fact that I had to explain it to you before you backed off.

and by the way - in the responses you screenshotted it shows that you say you don't want a relationship in order no the "put up with all the BS that comes from relationship with a man" . I represented your answer accurately.
Completely out of context. Now the complete sentence - "I certainly don't need to put up with all the BS that comes from a relationship with a man just to get some dick." You're attempting to take the point I had made sideways - Nevermind - Live in your own illusion

Last edited:
Wrong - Post #82

it is not wrong... that is the ONLY place where you cited any research and I already conceded with you on that point that it is easier for a man to be involved into casual sex because they have less risk .
that is different from subject of conversation of "which gender is hornier" .
and I bet by the way that that statistics includes homosexual guys who are known to be very sexually active and are also by the way more feminine in behavor . so I did not disagree with you on that point... but it was the only point where you addressed any statistics ….

Wrong again. And now you are a liar as well. I never once said any such thing as you are making out - "you said because you don't want to get to all the headaces and hustle of relationships so dogs save you that trouble."

So now I want you to prove this to me - It shouldn't be hard to find since this site has a search engine.

well I think that the screen shot you gave where it shows me quoting your response - and in that quote you say specificly "I don't need to put up with all the BS that comes with a relationship with a man just so I can get some dick"

so you are calling me a lair and then help me prove that I am correct. then I don't know if you just not paying attention or you are just trying to "win" and showed as "correct" then you comfortably forget or even lie in the process...

Again prove this to me.

you just proved it yourself with the screenshots you gave which I aprriciate you cared to bring.

By your own words that I have quoted above you mention where you did give me advise - even though you are lying on the context. - So another lie!

i admitted only in this thread to gave you advise... not in any other thread.. so there's no lie you are just trying to "win" instead of having a discussion...

the screenshot you gave shows that point.

The statistics worldwide show that there are 20% of men are either gay or bisexual and 8% of women are lesbian or bisexual according to a quick google search. This does not state anything about the current domestic violence issues. However as I stated I did a paper on it 2 years ago and if I remember correctly it was around 37% of homosexual relationships compared to 18% of lesbian relationships that experience domestic violence. Straight relationships only experienced 12% of DV in comparison. This was in 2017 and I find it hard to believe that this statistic could have changed very much at all in only 2 years.

i am talking about only on statistics in the USA and UK . i remember watching few debates on this issue where they cite and present statistics 2 of them are Louder With Crowder and sarragon of akkad which i saw them citing the statistics on the screen and they obviosly also linked them. even according to your statistics it states that lesbian relationship are more violent then stright ones and it shows that homsexual relationships in general tend to be violent (which fit the statistics i saw also just in the statistics i saw lesbians were higher then gays).

Back