Are You a Nudist?

Do you consider yourself a nudist?

• Yes - I am a nudist

Votes: 195 39.6%
  • Yes - Though I consider myself under another term (e.g. naturalist)

Votes: 54 11.0%
  • Maybe - I'm interested but don't partipate in nudism

Votes: 125 25.4%
  • I don't know/Im curious about nudism

Votes: 42 8.5%
  • No - I don't consider myself a nudist

Votes: 89 18.1%
  • Other

Votes: 18 3.7%

• Total voters
I've been going naked at home as much as practically possible for a long time, long before I was interested in zoo, and continue to do so. At first it was just the idea that it was 'naughty' but after some time I simply felt more relaxed and comfortable being naked.

Went skinny dipping a few times but have also been to legitimate nudist beaches twice. Would like to do it regularly but it involves travel from where I live, so something to keep in mind for the future.
I love it when a woman enjoys being naked! I absolutely enjoy being naked myself

I’m not, but I’m interested. Just don’t have anyone to go with and would feel kinda awkward doing it on my own. And there’s too many people in my house to do it. But what I’ve done is fun.

I really love being naked, and I hope to one day have friends / housemates / partners who all enjoy that as much as I do. In the meantime I have decided to hang out at kink parties in my area, simply to be naked around other people. I really enjoy being seen in that way 😊

I am not bothered by nudity at all. I live in a cold climate so there are practical concerns but I believe society would benefit from being more comfortable with our own and each others bodies.

Back