Are you a furry?

Are you a furry?

• yes

• no

• only feral art

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wish there was an option for "I used to be one." I used to be somewhat known-ish in the furry fandom, but a mix of unnecessary drama, losing my passion for drawing, and people hating on feral artists drove me away. I'll still look at the art, mostly just feral female smut, but long gone are the days when I used to participate in the fandom.

I never did get into the whole fursuiting thing, but I loved the art and drawing it.
Really? I wonder if I might know you. I've seen quite a few folks quietly disappear over the years and it never occurred to me that any might end up here.

Not a furry but the idea is appealing if I understand it correctly. Do people dress up just to pretend like they are an animal? Or is it a sex thing? I find some of those suits pretty sexy and its just an anonymous sex thing I'd be up for that.

Yup I is a furry.. but over the last few years I have been not very active. Find most in the fandom now (the most vocal ones) are super sjw and that kidna jazz.

I really like furry art, but in not into furry play in real life. I don't judge tho, in fact some handmade fursonas i've seen are amazing

Ex furry. Left due to it being so cliquey. Caused me to go into a depressive spiral and nearly ended badly. So fuck furries imo

Ex furry. Left due to it being so cliquey. Caused me to go into a depressive spiral and nearly ended badly. So fuck furries imo
Yea I have a mate who's a furry and some of the stories I've heard, like a group of full grown adults making a 9 yo cry and telling her to kill herself because she couldn't afford a nice furrsuit.... And don't get me started on rainfurrest or whatever it was called.... Like I think they look sexy in their furrsuits but 85% of the time they're absolute trash human beings unfortunately

Yea I have a mate who's a furry and some of the stories I've heard, like a group of full grown adults making a 9 yo cry and telling her to kill herself because she couldn't afford a nice furrsuit.... And don't get me started on rainfurrest or whatever it was called.... Like I think they look sexy in their furrsuits but 85% of the time they're absolute trash human beings unfortunately

Rain-furrest the first 3 cons when it first started was fine 0 issues was small and was nice. Then the con chair switched and it all went down hill.

Back