Are you a furry?

Are you a furry?

• yes

• no

• only feral art

Results are only viewable after voting.
No. I don't like furry because they have too many human qualities. I represent therian.
There are feral, natural furry drawings that I like. Those yiff art that show human breasts and human genitalia on an animal are dont like.

Depends, because I don't have a fursona or role-play, but I do really really enjoy the art. Maybe that's just because I'm very uncreative, and can't really think of things on the spot as well as other people.

I would have liked to be part of the fandom but i was too scared to explain it to my girlfriends at the time. Now I’m in my 30s and feel like it’s too late :(

I would have liked to be part of the fandom but i was too scared to explain it to my girlfriends at the time. Now I’m in my 30s and feel like it’s too late :(
You are never to late for this Fandom, we have guys they visit our furmeet first time and comes instantly in the Fandom. Btw the guys are middle 40 to start the life as furry.

Some of my favorite furs are older than 30
They tend to have a better outlook, are less reliant on current trends, and overall really cool chill buds ^^
I'd say give it a try, like any community the water is always cold when you dip your toe in, but it warms up around you as you find a nice place in the pool.

I’d say I probably am…idk if I’d ever fursuit but maybe, I guess I’m kinda in denial because my partner is pretty anti-furry

I’m a furry. Do the cons and fullsuit too. BUT: I keep the zoo on the down low because every other furry I know would kill me.

I wish there was an option for "I used to be one." I used to be somewhat known-ish in the furry fandom, but a mix of unnecessary drama, losing my passion for drawing, and people hating on feral artists drove me away. I'll still look at the art, mostly just feral female smut, but long gone are the days when I used to participate in the fandom.

I never did get into the whole fursuiting thing, but I loved the art and drawing it.

No, but if i had a friend that was i think id participate more along those lines. I love looking how ppl make their costumes. Wouldnt mind making my own someday

Yeah I'm a furry. But I do have my gripes and issues with the community. But I don't let that distract me from the people I have met through that community. I hope to make some friends in this community as well!

I am a furry! I have been a furry for years :) I have been very integrated into the community for quite some time and I always have found it super strange how anti zoo some online furry spaces are even though the spheres cross quite a bit!
New to the zoo community, even though I have realized I have been a zoo for years, just never really tried to explore the community much until now, hoping to make some friends <3

Back