Are there more people joining the zoo community recently?

Nightwalker762

Tourist
BANNED USER
Even tho many people on the "surface" in public see zoophilia as a highly frowned upon thing, I feel like zoophilia/bestiality is not so uncommon because I see many different people in zooville and in other websites, several amateur videos done by normal people like us, even couples. That helps me keep my mind calm and feel like and not so different and weird from other people.

I found myself having this paraphilia very young in my childhood, I hid it from everyone and always felt like I was the only one doing that type of stuff and was so weird. I just can't completely stop it.

Lots of people that are zoo, but never leave the stage of acting on those desires or getting over how "wrong" it is. This usually happens during early to mid teens, and its real easy for them to just date "normally" with another human. (Remember that teenagers just throw themselves at eachother) and then bury down the zoo thing deeply.

With the pandemic and general societal shift to being more lonely and spend time with pets, lots that were zoo rediscovered the feeling and started to explore it. Leading them to this site!

Thats just my hunch though, and im full of crap!

I would imagine that there may have been some increase in last two-three years due to covid and well.. being stuck with your dog at home (pun may be intended). But I don't see any significant increase now.

I agree with the people who answered this post before me and I'm here to add that maybe there are more known cases now that we have broad online spaces to share about our animal passions. Truly the internet has been probably the best thing to happen to zoophiles ever, after all, it has helped many (myself included) realize that we're both not alone and also that we actually are zoos. Now if the more recent circumstances made an increment, I have no idea. I first joined in last year but then decided to start again a few months ago and as it's more of a casual thing I can't say for certain if there truly is more people here, only new content.

I'm coming around to making my dreams a reality because of Covid as others have stated. Between the brush with death of Covid and watching the police riots of 2020, I've decided I can't let life just happen hoping things will happen for me. I need to go out and do the things in life I want to do before it's all gone and I miss the chance.

*ponders* An interesting consideration and equally interesting responses. I've been deeply and passionately animal focused since early childhood. I watched all the hormone driven lustful behaviors back in middle (then called junior high) and high school. It honestly disgusted me what a bunch of 'perverted' courting BS to try and get laid. I purchased the 'delusion' of boy meets girls, settles down and makes more 'crotch fruit' only to discover it was disappointing. My ex's and my participation in the 2001 pseudo-documentary Animal Passions was the point to where I became much more deeply aware and connected to my zoophilia and zoosexuality. Perhaps someday it will again be accepted as acceptable as an alternative orientation but not in my lifetime...

Last edited:
I have to agree with most other people. It seems a lot of people joining and maybe they're just high or drunk. But really not comfortable on interacting. And also extremely hard to meet anyone. I don't know if I should say this but it's kind of like this website is a Honeypot sorry to say. People get banned left and right I know I had gotten a suspension. It seems the moderators wants you to read every little thing here and not focus on what we want I guess. Really it's just my failure to read the rules but with everyone so standoffish it makes this hard.

Back