Anyone who loves the slobbery tongue of his/her dog?

Ashkelon

Lurker
My zoo hisotry has started in my early childhood. In the eraly 90's, just righ after the end of soviet-communist era...

The neighbour used to had a big kuvasz dog (Hungarian shepherd). His name was Bundás (Furry). I really loved to stay alone at the fence and just watch him, it caused me very stirring experiences, especially when he started to lick my hand with his big tongue.

Since then I am almost exclusively interested mostly in zoo things, dogs and horses, with the same object of interest (slobbery tongue, slobbery mouth and drooling) At drooling only if it is not caused by health issue or pain or anything that is bad for them.

In 2011 life brought a rottweiler female into my life(Dingir). The weird thing was that i fell in extremely strong love with her, so strong that i have never felt before. And i had very nice sexual moments with here, seeing her big tongue, sometimes touching it, and when she licked my hand and face for long... It happened to me many times tha cum just happened in the back of the garden or in the forest during the walk, when we were alone oun in the nature... Unfortunately she passed away and crossed the rainbow bridge in 2018, and is waiting for me over there. One of the worst period of my life after her death.

It took me long time to accept myself, now I am happy and totally OK with zoo thing, enjoying life, and really happy to have this type of orientation, seing what people do to each other in a normal relationship, dogs never do that to their dads and moms.

I used to have a boyfriend, I was concerning about if he will accept this, but he was very tolerant, he even took pictures of his dog too, to give nice moments as gifts, even though he was not zoo, but was a fetishist.

It is interesting that I never wanted to have sex with my dog, just so see and touch the mouth, and let the drool drop on my hand or anywhere where I can see and feel it.

Anyone with similar and/or same interests?

Would be so good to meet someone like me :D

I have to stop my dog from licking my hands all the time, not because it bugs me, but having slobbery hands all the time makes it difficult to touch things. I get the occasional lap across the face when he is laying with me, and it feel like its his way of saying he loves me. My non-zoo partner does a funny thing where she will occasionaly lick my face to be 'annoying' but its pretty cute and I never really saw the similarity untill now lol

My zoo life started because of k9 tongues. Feeling one over any part of my body gets me going immediately, and I can't help it.
My experience with zoo life is exactly the same! I had never realized that I was zoo until I let my neighbor's dog lick my face. Needless to say, I was hooked.

My zoo Life started because I always appreciate animal mating but, when I got a Lick at first time on my penis owo that changed everything. since of this I really love when they lick me and it turns me up very quickly haha.
but I'm not happy, I wish to learn how can dogs lick so good, then I practice to lick like then since 2014. and probably I know how to, but I don't know because my boy died in 2017 and not buy any other dog since this year.

I love frenching my handsome German Shepherd and I do it whenever everybody is gone and we are alone. He learned really quickly to only tease me when everyone's gone so as soon as we are home alone he'll start licking me asking for it. I've always wanted to try and get him to breed me but I'm afraid of getting hurt.

Loved it and his soft paws and he would always wake me up with licks in the morning. Wow sad mood. Oh well maybe sometime when life allows.
But yeah get a dog for love and companionship not just for play. Treat them with respect and be nice.

I do most certainly. I love kissing my boys, and of course they love it to. It can be both sweet and intimate all at the same time, and very arousing to say the least.

Back