Anyone who loves the slobbery tongue of his/her dog?

Unfortunately my old girl isn't much for kissing unless she's getting a good feeling under her tail. However my good friend has two dogs that are more than willing to lick the inside of my mouth raw.

Unfortunately my old girl isn't much for kissing unless she's getting a good feeling under her tail. However my good friend has two dogs that are more than willing to lick the inside of my mouth raw.
That sounds so fucking hawt! How does it feel??👀

That sounds so fucking hawt! How does it feel??👀
Well it's almost like having a hot wet scrubby sponge repeatedly shoved into my mouth and sometime down my throat one side is like a green scrubby and the other is a wet, slick, smooth surface. It's not a discomforting experience at first it's nice and turns me on but it does tend to get a little uncomfortable and scratchy after a several minutes but I keep going anyway cause it's love.

Reactions: Liz
I had an older post on here talking about my first experience making out with a dog. She was soooo eager and actually pinned me to the floor and stood over me. Her tongue would hit the back of my throat 🤤🤤🤤. And her teeth would chatter and shed beg and get so excited shed nio my lips and young a little.

I'm getting so wet reminiscing, I might try and get in tough with her owner again for more puppy kisses 🥰

I made out with a boxer a few years back and he was super into it. I was stroking his sides and feeling his muscles as it was happening and I couldn't get enough!

The bigger the dog, the better! My parents recently got a mastiff/bernese mountain dog cross and he loves to lick your face. He is always drooling and loves to slobber all over it! Super hot!

Kissing, licking, and canine mouths are also what got me to come out as a zoo. I really love their tongues, their taste and the excitement with which they use their perfect mouths. Kisses are just such an intimate way of showing affection.

My first experiences were with Newfies, so a lot of slobbery involved there:love:
What size dog would you say your preferred best in terms of tongue/licking? I’ve only had experiences with medium and large dogs, but so far I’d say I much prefer the large more slobbery ones

I love my girl, Rvens tongue
Hell even before I even try to see if I would fit, which by the way she's too small but you probably know that from the videos, she loves to kiss oh, some of the things you can do with her tongue I didn't even think a canine could
girl yes I love deep French kisses
Have my ear lick, sucking on their tongue and slowly licking down their ear and back towards the rear end and then just going to town with my tongue and as they lick me

I enjoy the intimacy in interspecies kissing as well, especially with dogs. There is something very sweet and yet erotic about the joining of two beings at the mouth. It also helps that the k9 tongue is warm, long, and curious :) Nice thread.

Back