• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone sucked a horse cock?

One of my dreams. Got real close once when I was feeding my grandparents horses and snuckk into a pasture with a stud. Unfortunantly someone showed up and I had to stop :( Now I just need to find an owner in west texas that'll let me... Hell anywhere in texas, im down for a roadtrip lol

Ive never had a chance personally as there isnt many in the UK near me but im hoping this year i can get my hands on a fat horse cock

Have sucked one before. Was not very long. He was a gelding.

Went out to him with a bucket of warm water. Started cleaning his sheath and he dropped a little. Cleaned his cock some. It was at night so hard to see how clean he was. But he kept it down for me. I ended up sucking him. But gagged the first time from the taste. But I still went back for more. Ended up eating his ass after that. Which I think he licked since he raised his tail for me and pushed back a little.

Would love to do this again.

Have sucked one before. Was not very long. He was a gelding.

Went out to him with a bucket of warm water. Started cleaning his sheath and he dropped a little. Cleaned his cock some. It was at night so hard to see how clean he was. But he kept it down for me. I ended up sucking him. But gagged the first time from the taste. But I still went back for more. Ended up eating his ass after that. Which I think he licked since he raised his tail for me and pushed back a little.

Would love to do this again.
Stallions are hot and an ultimate goal for many but damn, Geldings are really underappreciated and underrated, mostly because they usually can't fuck other horses nor people but I think I like them most because they're more sensitive, more relaxed, and way more likely to like you playing with their assets and specially their donut. If he likes to be rimmed, maybe he may also like some man on man action.
Eiither way congrats for having had such an opportunity.

Stallions are hot and an ultimate goal for many but damn, Geldings are really underappreciated and underrated, mostly because they usually can't fuck other horses nor people but I think I like them most because they're more sensitive, more relaxed, and way more likely to like you playing with their assets and specially their donut. If he likes to be rimmed, maybe he may also like some man on man action.
Eiither way congrats for having had such an opportunity.
I can see that.

Before I put my face behind him. I was fingering him a little. Loved how tight he was. He even raised his tail for me. Once i pulled out. I was just remembered I had my face in his ass. Tail was over my head. I guess I was not worried that he was going to kick me. Hope he let's me fuck him at some point

Really want to make another visit to him.

I can see that.

Before I put my face behind him. I was fingering him a little. Loved how tight he was. He even raised his tail for me. Once i pulled out. I was just remembered I had my face in his ass. Tail was over my head. I guess I was not worried that he was going to kick me. Hope he let's me fuck him at some point

Really want to make another visit to him.
So far I've had pretty similar experiences with mares and by the looks it seems he's fine with it. You can easily tell if he's tense or mad by looking at his legs. If he ain't squirming around nor stomping then you're doing a good job. Geldings reacting to playing with their donuts the way a mare does with her pussy sure sounds like a really hot thing to experiment with.
Wish you luck with getting to see him again soon

I have a few times. It's a bit scary, but soooo thrilling! I always make sure my two stallions are calm and relaxed and if they get spooked or show signs of discomfort, I ease off and let them calm down and if the mood is clear they want to be left alone, I just leave them be and use my dildos or pounce on my girlfriend. Hehe.

Also, the cum flow is rediculous! I have shit gag reflexes, so my blowjobs end up with me covered in cum and my gf love to poke fun at me over it. Still its fun having her lick it off of me and its very stimulating to have her do that to me. Both of our stallions are comfortable with me, so its rare that they get angsty or aggressive around me, but fuck do their thrusts hurt sometimes! I usually need like a good moment to collect myself after we have sex. Legs go numb and I just wanna stew on their cum being in me lol

I have a few times. It's a bit scary, but soooo thrilling! I always make sure my two stallions are calm and relaxed and if they get spooked or show signs of discomfort, I ease off and let them calm down and if the mood is clear they want to be left alone, I just leave them be and use my dildos or pounce on my girlfriend. Hehe.

Also, the cum flow is rediculous! I have shit gag reflexes, so my blowjobs end up with me covered in cum and my gf love to poke fun at me over it. Still its fun having her lick it off of me and its very stimulating to have her do that to me. Both of our stallions are comfortable with me, so its rare that they get angsty or aggressive around me, but fuck do their thrusts hurt sometimes! I usually need like a good moment to collect myself after we have sex. Legs go numb and I just wanna stew on their cum being in me lol
Sounds so hot.

I did it once. A farmer invited me over, and the first thing he let me do was suck a gelding he had. That dick felt and tasted so fucking good in my mouth. No unpleasant taste either! Just earthiness in his piss hole, but I liked it. It didn't last too long, though. We ended up moving onto his mare soon. I crave the taste of horse cum so fucking much!

Back