Anyone have hyper sexuality?

I looked into this and I would say probably no. If psychology and the American psychiatric association are anything to go by. We are supposed to be sexual. Very sexual isn't bad at all as long as it doesn't cause issues with your physical, psychological, economic, or social life. One of the best days I had was a whole day of being alone with my dog. After about 6 hours and many rounds of humping
he was done before I was. There were breaks in between obviously. I still got all my work done, cleaned up the mess, and aired out the house before anyone got home.

Please! I have read all through this thread, and I'm tired of seeing the various definitions brought here from elsewhere, originally written by self-proclaimed "experts," people who wouldn't know good sex if they saw it, and are way too quick to place people into categories the writers, themselves, don't even understand!
Sex addiction is NOT the same thing as nymphomania. I know, a lot of you already know that. Some others have lumped them together.
Here it is, and it really is as simple as this:
Sex addiction: wanting sex all the time and, like any other addiction, allowing it to make you ignore responsibilities regarding your home, family, job, relationships or personal welfare.
Nymphomania: wanting sex all the time, but STILL maintaining a good job, family, happy home, relationships and personal welfare.

"Hypersexuality?" Take that term and put it anywhere you want. I told you what MATTERS.
I am VERY much a nympho, wanting sex all the time, and with no less than four orgasms per day. Lots more when I have the time for them.
Thanks for listening.

(please see my other comment)
I'm real tired of people's heads being messed with by the labels mistakenly put on them.

Absolutly.
It overpowers all rational thought. Ive been so horny lately ive been getting naked at night looking for any cock. Cruiser. Homeless. Dogs. Any cock at all.

I find it extremely interesting the amount of zoophiles that are hypersexual or close to it (myself included). Seems perfect for a study, if there was someone interested in making the study, and enough anonymity for zoos to participate. It sure seems like one sexual philia seems to end up related to multiple other things. Maybe one day we'll know exactly why I want to eat mare pussy but wouldn't touch a human female ?

I definitely have hyper sexuality. I like to have sex often and for as long as I can. With that said, I still have a normal life and non-sexual friendships in my life.

I think I'm one, lol. I've often called myself a "dirty old man"...even though I'm not even 40 yet.

Back