Anyone have hyper sexuality?

God yes but since Christmas Ive not been able to have sex as my gf had an operation which went wrong and just leaves her in pain down there
I'm hoping you're holding those people accountable for that botched surgery and suing.

Well lately I have been kind of an animal.
Yet again with stress stacking up, I need somewhere for it to go

I consider myself hyper sexual. I NEED to orgasm every day usually ,multiple times. When I wake up in the morning and before I go to sleep especially. But with the whole covid thing going on I find myself taking other opportunities during the day if I get bored.
Nice to hear you're making good use of this time

No, pretty normal sex-drive for a guy my age but it ebbs and floods that’s for sure. Getting in touch with my zoo nature and reading/seeing everyone’s sexy pics and stories sure help fire my sex drive back up after I decided to quit dating… thanks everybody!!

Quite the opposite... I think I have Hypo Sexuality :( I just don't ever feel 'in the mood' anymore... but that'sprobably because I don't have a four legged lover in my life anymore to keep me satisfied :gsd_nervous:
I have about 10 stallions if you wanted to come here and remedy that LOL. And you don't even have to worry about me trying to get in your pants as I have no desire to stick my dick in another human.

Does masturbating six times a day count or do you have to be fucking something?

Back