Anyone ever just wanna be in a collar nude all day at a kennel and service any dog that wants it?

Hope i can help a special someone or someomes fulfill this fantasy one day. I only have 2 dogs for now but with help i want to have more dogs and horses. I really want to grow out a kennel or farm and have someone there with the special task of servicing them daily, along with caring for them with love

Hope i can help a special someone or someomes fulfill this fantasy one day. I only have 2 dogs for now but with help i want to have more dogs and horses. I really want to grow out a kennel or farm and have someone there with the special task of servicing them daily, along with caring for them with love
What a lucky someone that would be! Keep me in mind; as I'd love to be considered for the job!

i saw this one video of this girl doing it, she was somewhat constantly looking around, i guess the setting was difficult to not get caught, and i guess theres always that last employee that comes back to the kennel because they forgot something. LOL!

if i come across the video again (im sure others have watched it- i'll let you and mspuppy know, but im the new guy so i don't know yet if i can accept pm's yet:(

Back