Anyone ever just wanna be in a collar nude all day at a kennel and service any dog that wants it?

We can only hope.;)

You have no idea... no idea at all...
haha
I wouldnt be surprised if whenever I do get a new GPU... if I don't crank out a hundred images over that first weekend. :p
lol
*doublechecks that I am following your profile to make sure I don't miss a thing*
Well, to the future!!

Eu tenho pensado que quero fingir ser um cachorro de vez em quando e apenas me aninhar em um canil com um monte de cachorros e agir como eles e brincar como eles e servi-los como se fosse seu trabalho diário Seria fantástico passar pelo menos de um dia na minha vida assim

I'd maybe be up for that in the future. Might need a bit more stretching though, the last couple of times I was knotted I was a bit sore afterwards. In a good way I mean, but to the point where I probably couldn't have taken another knot for a couple of hours afterwards.

Plus I haven't taken any doggy cock for a while. Would love to be an owner but present circumstances just won't allow it, so reliant on making a few friends on forums like this.

Back