Anyone ever feel…

Hi all, anyone ever feel guilty or gross? Sometimes I go through waves of it but I just can’t stop fantasizing about K9 cock so I usually just shrug and move on with enjoying it, especially if I’m gonna try it IRL!
I tried to deny who and what I am, never worked, now I just know that I do the right thing by my animals and love them without questions. @shadowtheslutpup don't do it if you aren't able to accept yourself.

No. I have overcome my flaws. To be "bothered" is to be afraid. Fear is a lie.

It's not the unknown that people fear. It can seem that way at first, yet the unknown can be accepted without fear. Therefor fear can not be the unknown.

What will cause fear is misunderstandings. Assumptions. Snap judgements. If you were to assume and expect nothing at all, actually genially honesty do it, then you won't work yourself up. Making it stick? That's the trick.

Btw, did you know cleaner people get more sick? Maybe being gross isn't such a bad thing.

Things like "disgust" and "Guilt" and "anger" are all a symptom of "fear itself". Fear is always the root cause. Even if you don't feel it. This is proven in psychology, my own expreince and a decade of observation and research. The more people explore the more open minded and understanding they become. The less afraid they are.

Some people (such as myself) are fearless. Doesn't mean I'm "perfect". If anything flaws is the point. It just means "Accept it all".

There's a simple saying that might help with that.
"Whatever happens, happens."
It means to accept what happens. Good. Bad. Happy. Sad. To... live.

If you try to fight against it then you're not accepting it. To not accept is dishonest. Takes time to adjust to things though. Adaptation concept. Expose yourself to X situation to get used to it. Learn to enjoy it.

If you learn to make something from nothing then even better.

Here's one example. I've had good feedback after training people on Second Life. I even got them to bark like a dog. It taught them better focus skills. Made sure to have feedback talks. They told me I made them a better person. Amazing what simple things can do. Requires making the time to make things work though. In order to make this kind of thing work it requires genuine commitment and dedication for a good week or two. Got to cut out the distractions. Let yourself think and feel properly.

I also know someone else that fucked a dog when we roelplayed. Didn't ask them how they feel though. Must do that more.

I used to. Especially in my 20s and early 30s, I'd go through phases of deep shame where I wanted to be like other "normal" people. But now, I just accept that it really turns me on and I couldn't change it if I wanted to. I don't deny myself anything, though I don't have any pets either. But I'm free to look at as much content as I want without the annoying feelings of guilt.

Listen up to anyone who needs some tips on accepting yourself then listen here.

Remember this... you are who you are... human... curious creatures that if we weren't we never would of evolved so far.... imperfect... and unique....

Everyone is wired differently.. unique. One person may have severe mental disabilities.. another doesn't... one likes tea... the other doesn't.... one likes zoophilia and another doesn't.

And for anyone with anxiety issues this will help too....

We can't change the past.. but we can change today and tomorrow.

We all have things in our lives that sometimes we wish we didn't have... some being major events and others smaller... but it is past and nothing can be done...

So it's part of you... part of you that makes you who you today. Have you made progress? Have you learnt and become wiser?

Then be ok with your past... be ok that its part of you... we all have them so your surely not alone... and we can all in some way relate... finding others into the same interests means your not alone.

We all thought there must be something wrong with me thing in this life... but we assure you are totally fine... you just have different tastes to some... like any other thing

Be ok with who you are.... be ok with your past... be ok with everything... be ok with whatever comes that day.... as you never know what it could be.

Once you can just be ok with everything it becomes easier... you accept yourself in time and you feel better.

If you feel anxious a lot of people will concentrate on it.. the actual feeling in your tummy... by doing so you atune yourself to the rythyms of the body and start to feel everything else you normally don't notice... you will get heart palpitations (when you notice your heartbeat more) which in turn causes you to breathe heavier. Panic sets in and boom you have an attack. So when you get the feeling just be ok with it being there knowing its normal.... it would be abnormal for people to not feel badly for things they didn't like.

Be OK

Be ok with everything

Don't worry too much as you never know what's gonna happen... so don't worry about what ifs either... if it's bad then you will just deal with it at the point as its never has hard as we believe it to be.

Love to all

Like others have said it definitely comes in waves… usually when I come across harmful things or see the negatives. But it is reassuring to know that there are plenty of other people out there struggling with the same thing!

Back