Anyone else turned on by multiple guys bonding and having zoo sex together

Gay man here. Really turned on with multiple guys tag teaming a hot zoo pussy or cock and bonding. Love to hear them talking to each other while breeding. The best is when the men fuck with each other and the zoo just breeding and being natural.

Love those kinda of experiences and vids. Who else?
I get so turned on by this, I know I’m a female but I love watching it , is that bad?

Gay man here. Really turned on with multiple guys tag teaming a hot zoo pussy or cock and bonding. Love to hear them talking to each other while breeding. The best is when the men fuck with each other and the zoo just breeding and being natural.

🤚

for me instant turnon when there's 3 or more guys all savoring dog dick, or horse cock... seeing each other hard and sharing the cum all around.

would be one of my ultimate fantasy. Only with multiple guys and male dog or dogs I bottom for both.

I feel like it would be an amazing bonding experience to have. Just sharing a beautiful animal pussy or cock just seems like a natural thing for humans to share together. Bonding and showing your true self with the support of some guys. Couldn’t wish for anything more

Also a huge turn on for me as a gay male deep into beast. My pussy inhibition would drop straight away if i were in a group of other men, bonding in our shared lust for animal sex. Pure masculinity to share a hole that’s meant for breeding with other men and encouraging each other to give the best dick to the bitch/mare/ewe etc.

Back