Anyone else turned on by multiple guys bonding and having zoo sex together

Gay man here. Really turned on with multiple guys tag teaming a hot zoo pussy or cock and bonding. Love to hear them talking to each other while breeding. The best is when the men fuck with each other and the zoo just breeding and being natural.

Love those kinda of experiences and vids. Who else?
That sounds fun

Gay man here. Really turned on with multiple guys tag teaming a hot zoo pussy or cock and bonding. Love to hear them talking to each other while breeding. The best is when the men fuck with each other and the zoo just breeding and being natural.

damn I am the same. love group action with a female donkey. I will cum immediately.

damn I need friends like you
So would a great many others here on ZooVille. I'm here primarily to educate and inform not offer the equines in my keeping as 'fuck buddies' for others seeking sex without some form of long term commitment and investment. Why should I pay for the care and upkeep of my beloveds so that others can avail themselves of them 'just for fun'?

Thankfully I've managed to establish some close, long term zoo friends but they've been few and far between compared to all the freeload seekers around. It is a wonderful bonding experience however for all involved, including my beloveds, to share closeness and deep intimacy. This is what those here 'wanting' should be looking for!

me too. sounds amazing

Fuck yes! I DEFINITELY am...especially if the talk is about cock.

Yeah, man... that's what it's all about! Nothing better than primal male bonding and sharing primal pleasures with your buds...

Back