Anyone else find moms into zoo very very hot

I would love a relationship long-lasting with a single mom. I'm in my 40s and considered to be in good shape and a looker :)

DM, I'm real.

Actually I don't get what it is with most people and their 'fetishes'. Why is a woman that has children hotter if she's decided that most male humans are a piece of shit and has turned to an animal companion/partner for sexual intimacy? The issue I see here is if any of the children discover mom's lover is an animal.

Most children are pretty open with their talk and talking to the 'wrong' people can be a recipe for a serious train wreck. There is considerable risk involved with confiding one's animal focus with anyone not so focused themselves. As I've gotten older I've come to acknowledge that less is more in most instances and that humans have a penchant for embellishing simple things...

Actually I don't get what it is with most people and their 'fetishes'. Why is a woman that has children hotter if she's decided that most male humans are a piece of shit and has turned to an animal companion/partner for sexual intimacy? The issue I see here is if any of the children discover mom's lover is an animal.

Most children are pretty open with their talk and talking to the 'wrong' people can be a recipe for a serious train wreck. There is considerable risk involved with confiding one's animal focus with anyone not so focused themselves. As I've gotten older I've come to acknowledge that less is more in most instances and that humans have a penchant for embellishing simple things...

I agree 100%

Speaking as a single mum, there are plenty of us about who don't have a partner, don't have the time or the inclination, are rather wary about letting a man into our lives, and it's nice to know that Rover is there waiting when the kid has gone of to bed and there are no other complications
Well maybe we need a page on here for those of us that would be more than glad to help. We're already here, and in the know. Nothing to hide, let's just all have some fun, life is short

Back