Anyone else currently without any animal partners?

Me for the most part.

I have a cat, which I do love my cat but...he's very enthusiastic and honestly that doesn't do anything for me. Some nights he just wants to hump my leg or arm or whatever. Love him but...when you're trying to work with a cat very determined to breed your arm I sometimes have to put him up for a bit. Lol.

I am dog/puppy hunting though. Gave it a go in the past month with bad luck after getting my puppy and he passed away. Now I keep messaging people without much luck.

For a brief, selfish instant, I almost thought you were replying to me instead, since that's exactly the sort of thing I'd... I guess hope someone might've said to my last post. Were I so lucky.

Oh well, all the best to ya'll anyway!
Um it could apply to you too buddy! I feel that anyone who loves animals enough to want them in their lives is most worthy of their love and companionship. As Rec said. No one who loves animals should be devoid of all they have to offer and they should never be alone and lonely. I hope you too are most well and that your life is going in your favor and that you have a most beautiful day!

Me for the most part.

I have a cat, which I do love my cat but...he's very enthusiastic and honestly that doesn't do anything for me. Some nights he just wants to hump my leg or arm or whatever. Love him but...when you're trying to work with a cat very determined to breed your arm I sometimes have to put him up for a bit. Lol.

I am dog/puppy hunting though. Gave it a go in the past month with bad luck after getting my puppy and he passed away. Now I keep messaging people without much luck.
Aww that is adorable at least your cat is very devoted to you, that in itself is priceless. I have found that you can give a male cat relief if you reach under his belly, gently grab his sheath between his legs and let him hump into your fingers while you let him wrap his front legs around your arm. A friendly cat will love this attention from you.

Well lets hope your puppy hunting goes well. If not a puppy why not a slightly older dog that has not been altered they still are trainable and they are out there. A dog is a dog after all. Plus with an older already developed male one does not have to wait so long for what they are seeking from him. It sorta like our neighbors dog who is already fast friends with me after he met me once. he is totally head over heals with me and will not leave me alone when I walk by their house and will sneak up and bury his nose in the palm of my hand or dance all around me snuffling at me as dogs will do. You can tell by his body language and erection in sheath that he is wanting more. I am sure I could do just about anything I wished with him. He is otherwise a well behaved, well mannered, obedient, quiet, polite fellow. He just forgets himself when around me. It frustrates my neighbor to no end though because she does not want him running out in the road and making friendly with everyone that goes by. I get it a dog needs to remember it s manors and place. he does obey when corrected and goes right back to the house. So older mutts can be awesome mutts too and can be very willing, loyal companions. Never discount the not puppies that need homes. You could find that the not puppy to be your best option and pal. Many folks are looking for good people to take that pet that they can nor longer have for one reason or another. I see it quite often when I browse through ads online or public posting boards where i live. I would give it a go if you truly are interested in having a canine buddy again.

BTW I do hope you are doing most well and that life is truly being your friend! I also hope that you have day of most beautifulness!

No animal partners here.

Although, it's been an enduring dream of mine to have my own mare and spend my life with her. That would be pretty great.

It's actually been a few years since I've had a dog (dogs only for me) who has been interested in anything.

I do have a dog right now who I love with my whole heart. Shes almost nine and I've had her for eight years and she's never shown any interest in participating in anything.

I'll be getting another dog within the next couple years, and if they're uninterested as well then so be it. It's kind of frustrating because Im generally uninterested in sex with people in this phase of my life, but it is what it is lol
I love your respect for the dogs! Very lovely. However I know how frustrating it can be to want something. I have a female dog and she is simply not of my interest in that way. She also has never shown any desire for anything like licking, mounting etc.

I think you should try with a human female, if only to get it out of your system. I tried to connect with a few men in my area to no avail, they were all extremely interested in relationships (small town syndrome???) Anywho. I wish you luck!!!

It’s been just about 5 years since my lover passed away. I miss him every day. It’s hard to have someone with you for over 15 years and then they are just gone. He was a beautiful black lab named Titan. He was so well mannered and adventurous. We would go on long hikes up into the mountains and play in the creek chasing the minnows. We’d lay in the grass and enjoy the warm sun drying us off. We’d kiss and cuddle in nature listening to the breeze shake the trees. We’d make love in the woods over logs and in the leaves. We’d eat together. Bathe together. Sleep and hold each other through the night. I woke up many mornings with him by my side. Towards the end he grew slow and tired. Our long walks turned to quick trips to the tree line and back. Our love making turned to quick flashes of passion. He had trouble mounting and humping, but I was still glad to service him whenever he wanted.

One day he started coughing really badly and having trouble getting up and laying down. We took him to the vet and they told us he had congestive heart failure. He had maybe 6 months or a year left. We took him home and pampered him as much as possible. Did everything we could for him. After a few months he couldn’t stand up any more without us helping him up. We took him back to the vet and we were told it was his time to go. We just wanted one more week with him. You know. Just a little more time.

He was the first pet anyone in my family ever had. He was a gift from my dad to my mom after she had the miscarriage that would have given me a little brother. He meant so much to all of us for different reasons. My dad took the week off from work. I took the whole week off as well so we could all just be around for him. We’d all lay on the floor in the living room snuggled up with him. We’d lay out in the grass with him to soak in the sun and fresh air. We all fell asleep on the floor on some blankets together as a family. As a pack. Until finally it was his time and we returned to the vet. We were there with him in the end. It was a quiet ride home. We buried him up by the creek. A large stone over him. To mark the place where my lover rests.

It’s been just about 5 years since my lover passed away. I miss him every day. It’s hard to have someone with you for over 15 years and then they are just gone. He was a beautiful black lab named Titan. He was so well mannered and adventurous. We would go on long hikes up into the mountains and play in the creek chasing the minnows. We’d lay in the grass and enjoy the warm sun drying us off. We’d kiss and cuddle in nature listening to the breeze shake the trees. We’d make love in the woods over logs and in the leaves. We’d eat together. Bathe together. Sleep and hold each other through the night. I woke up many mornings with him by my side. Towards the end he grew slow and tired. Our long walks turned to quick trips to the tree line and back. Our love making turned to quick flashes of passion. He had trouble mounting and humping, but I was still glad to service him whenever he wanted.

One day he started coughing really badly and having trouble getting up and laying down. We took him to the vet and they told us he had congestive heart failure. He had maybe 6 months or a year left. We took him home and pampered him as much as possible. Did everything we could for him. After a few months he couldn’t stand up any more without us helping him up. We took him back to the vet and we were told it was his time to go. We just wanted one more week with him. You know. Just a little more time.

He was the first pet anyone in my family ever had. He was a gift from my dad to my mom after she had the miscarriage that would have given me a little brother. He meant so much to all of us for different reasons. My dad took the week off from work. I took the whole week off as well so we could all just be around for him. We’d all lay on the floor in the living room snuggled up with him. We’d lay out in the grass with him to soak in the sun and fresh air. We all fell asleep on the floor on some blankets together as a family. As a pack. Until finally it was his time and we returned to the vet. We were there with him in the end. It was a quiet ride home. We buried him up by the creek. A large stone over him. To mark the place where my lover rests.
This is so beautiful and sad. You’re very lucky to have had the loving relationship you did. Though the stronger it is, the harder it is when he’s gone. You’ll never replace him, but hopefully you will find another one to love and build new beautiful bond with your new lover.

I have a cat and a wife. I have never owned a dog before, probably never will at this point. Could never convince my wife to get one, so I'll probably go to my grave without ever knowing the feel of those beautiful tongues. :<

I just heard a saying which I think applies here:
When you buy a pet dog, you’re buying a ticket to the worst day in your life.
The end has to come at some point. And the better it’s been the worse it will be.
Puff the magic dragon

I don't... I would love one some day though... Right now I dream and fantasize. I love cats though. I have no sexual interest in them, although I adore their company.

It's actually been a few years since I've had a dog (dogs only for me) who has been interested in anything.

I do have a dog right now who I love with my whole heart. Shes almost nine and I've had her for eight years and she's never shown any interest in participating in anything.

I'll be getting another dog within the next couple years, and if they're uninterested as well then so be it. It's kind of frustrating because Im generally uninterested in sex with people in this phase of my life, but it is what it is lol
I don’t own a dog as my lifestyle right now isn’t suited to one. It’s been 20 years since I had a dog inside of me and I miss it desperately

my puppy.. hes an old man now and i miss him ever since i moved <\3 hes getting close in age for a little dog his age it makes me sad to see his cloudy eyes but he still seems to be spunky..

i think of visiting him and wanting to play but i dont want to be too much for him <\3

Back