Anyone else currently without any animal partners?

It's actually been a few years since I've had a dog (dogs only for me) who has been interested in anything.

I do have a dog right now who I love with my whole heart. Shes almost nine and I've had her for eight years and she's never shown any interest in participating in anything.

I'll be getting another dog within the next couple years, and if they're uninterested as well then so be it. It's kind of frustrating because Im generally uninterested in sex with people in this phase of my life, but it is what it is lol

It's actually been a few years since I've had a dog (dogs only for me) who has been interested in anything.

I do have a dog right now who I love with my whole heart. Shes almost nine and I've had her for eight years and she's never shown any interest in participating in anything.

I'll be getting another dog within the next couple years, and if they're uninterested as well then so be it. It's kind of frustrating because Im generally uninterested in sex with people in this phase of my life, but it is what it is lol
Currently I only own a cat atm. I haven't owned a dog in many years basically due to living situations and such. I long for the day I'm able to have a dog in my life again.

It's been a few years since I've had my last K9 lover companion. Yes, I miss him very much. I do however look forward to the next one.

I currently have a few dogs, however they are all fixed so their interest in sex is virtually nonexistent. While I also don’t have sex with other people, for other reasons not related to interest, I haven’t thought of looking for any animals that would have any interest either.

Same, I have a dog who I love dearly (and who coincidentally will be nine come the middle of the year.) but is spayed and nothing will happen between us sexually. She's amazing as a friend but sometimes we need more. It's understandable, if nothing else.

I really love sight hounds but some of the males can be alot. So I am not sure if my next dog won't be another female. But I am not attracted to them, sadly.

I have never truly been with an animal. Unless oral counts. My last dog was a rescue and not at all interested. I'm hoping to meet an owner

I'm sorta active with my 2 fixes males which i love dearly, one licks eagerly every once and awhile; the other lets me give him a BJ occasionally, while I'm lucky to have them, I look forward to my next sweet boy being intact in a few years

15+ years for me, fixed doggo. We had one of those bonds that everyone was jealous over, no one knew of his deviant side as far as I knew. He was incredibly horny for being neutered, he always wanted to eat me out and lick my genitals which I would let him whenever we were alone. I miss him so much, we had this telepathic bond that we would just know what the other wanted. I've never had that strong of a bond again, I crave it more then anything else in my life, to be understood that passionately and honestly.

I can relate, I had several male dogs ,,and horses both mares and a stallion. Had to give up horses as wife got cancer. Dogs passed from age. Got a female pup. 2 years ago and she's my pup pup. I can't see her in that way. Hoping to get horses again this summer. It's been a looong dry spell

@never.neptune Nope never had my own pets and am not in a position to own one a the moment. I love all critters and everyone I have ever met has loved me. i someday hope to be in a position where I can own some critter of my own if nothing else just to have the companionship of these amazing beings. Be thankful you have the ability to simply own them. Good Luck with the new one may it be head over heals in love with you and willing to do whatever you wish!

Had dogs all my life up until two years ago. Never been more lonely in my life. It is a dream to own some again and im very hopeful they would show interest, I wouldnt get them fixed to increase the likelihood. Need to find a place where i can keep a dog however as my current apartment forbides them.

I am currently the only living thing in my house bigger than a bug, ever since my black lab Termite passed in August last year. Wasn't any more intimate with her than petting and grooming, but she bled positive energy and I miss her like hell.

I've been wanting to assess financial viability and if greenlit, start preparing my land for horses, but that must come after... many things. If even possible, that's at least several years out.

In the meantime, been trying to make online friends to at least lessen the crushing loneliness, but it doesn't seem to be working out; 99% of the time, people don't notice I exist, and the remaining 1%, I don't click with them. I do have one online friend I've known for fifteen years, so I absolutely can get along just fine with the right kind of person. It just seems... fantastically rare. That or I'm horrible at connecting with people.

This website has, for me, become just a place to dump thoughts. Came on here long ago hoping to maybe make friends among like-minded people, but... well, see above. All my posts here - and throughout social media - turn out to just be messages in a bottle, am curious if anyone will find this one though.

Last edited:
Only a very enthusiastic cat who so far is very close to me. Beyond that nope none so far.
Hey rec! I feel this is just awful because you are someone who truly deserves a fluffy, cuddly, friendly, enthusiastic partner and companion. You are always so upbeat and on target towards the health and welfare of all things furry. Plus you are simply good people as they say. I truly hope you find what you are looking for and that you have the place for it. I also hope you are well and that all is going in your favor. May life be treating you kindly and amy this day be and amazing one and an awesome start to your week! Always remember you are amazing and beautiful!

Hey rec! I feel this is just awful because you are someone who truly deserves a fluffy, cuddly, friendly, enthusiastic partner and companion. You are always so upbeat and on target towards the health and welfare of all things furry. Plus you are simply good people as they say. I truly hope you find what you are looking for and that you have the place for it. I also hope you are well and that all is going in your favor. May life be treating you kindly and amy this day be and amazing one and an awesome start to your week! Always remember you are amazing and beautiful!
Well... I try to be at least. I just want to see that rainbow bridge. Besides my personal flaws in life.

I do have a few days off so that's a plus of my week. And it's appreciated to compliment me despite me lacking the necessary words to project my enthusiasm to this.

Awesome! don't we all? Seeing all the past furry friends would be truly a blast! Remember not flaws just your humanity shining through we are all humon thus we err we all goof it is normal.

Awesome lets hope those days off are most awesome filled with some fun stuff! No worries you already conveyed your happiness and enthusiasm by your prompt response and loving the original comment. Yous truly are awesome!

Awesome! don't we all? Seeing all the past furry friends would be truly a blast! Remember not flaws just your humanity shining through we are all human thus we err we all goof it is normal.

Awesome lets hope those days off are most awesome filled with some fun stuff! No worries you already conveyed your happiness and enthusiasm by your prompt response and loving the original comment. Yous truly are awesome!
Well I try not to be a copy/paste cut out despite my minimalist lifestyle. (I mean what else can I say lol)

This does uplift my spirits today so thanks in that regard.

For a brief, selfish instant, I almost thought you were replying to me instead, since that's exactly the sort of thing I'd... I guess hope someone might've said to my last post. Were I so lucky.

Oh well, all the best to ya'll anyway!

For a brief, selfish instant, I almost thought you were replying to me instead, since that's exactly the sort of thing I'd... I guess hope someone might've said to my last post. Were I so lucky.

Oh well, all the best to ya'll anyway!
I may not know you but I'm sure you deserve plenty of comforts from your creatures. No one should feel lonely

Back