Anyone been caught?

well sort of... my brother and I share a house. Well, he pays for it and I help look after it. He works away alot, so one day when I thought we were home alone, my boy and I started playing around. I got to being topless and in the missionary position on the couch when my brother walks in on us wrestling. Lucky I was still wearing jean's. All he said was "are you 2 right"? in an Aussie masculine accent. I had to make up some excuse about needing to wash my top because it had a stain on it. I went and put another top on and he went on with his day. I think he probably suspects something maybe going on between us but he's probably not sure and he's never asked me.
That's hot!

I wonder how he would have reacted if he'd found you two during a good fuck.

This poor guy

Speaking from experience
Being caught can have devastating consequences.
Be careful out there ppl
Trust me
Always be cautious! As thrilling as it sounds to do things in places like that...just not worth that risk.
Unless you know you in a place so very far away from civilization, even then never know who may be watching.

I’ve been almost caught numerous times, and I think it does add to the thrill of it all. My wife has caught me a couple of times getting knotted, both ended with fights and threat of divorce. She lets me have animal toys but doesn’t want the real thing to happen. I wish she would just understand how it feels to be a zoo. If we didn’t have kids, I don’t think we would be together at this point. I’ve tried to let it go but man the feeling just overtakes you when you get the chance.

I’ve been almost caught numerous times, and I think it does add to the thrill of it all. My wife has caught me a couple of times getting knotted, both ended with fights and threat of divorce. She lets me have animal toys but doesn’t want the real thing to happen. I wish she would just understand how it feels to be a zoo. If we didn’t have kids, I don’t think we would be together at this point. I’ve tried to let it go but man the feeling just overtakes you when you get the chance.
Do you let your wife peg you? If she is in to that have her peg you hard and make her talk dirty to you while she gets her frustration out on your ass. What was it like the first time she caught you? Details plz.

Do you let your wife peg you? If she is in to that have her peg you hard and make her talk dirty to you while she gets her frustration out on your ass. What was it like the first time she caught you? Details plz.
Oh yeah she can have her way with me ; ). First time was in the garage when I thought we would have some time alone and she came out right when he was just starting to thrust in. I was out of her line of sight enough I was able to stand up as she was rounding a corner to see me. Hard to shrug off my pants down and dogs dick out. Led to a big fight. She knew I had done stuff with animals before I met her but thought that I was over it. She hasn’t and still doesn’t approve.

Oh yeah she can have her way with me ; ). First time was in the garage when I thought we would have some time alone and she came out right when he was just starting to thrust in. I was out of her line of sight enough I was able to stand up as she was rounding a corner to see me. Hard to shrug off my pants down and dogs dick out. Led to a big fight. She knew I had done stuff with animals before I met her but thought that I was over it. She hasn’t and still doesn’t approve.
Wow that's pretty wild, sorry to hear you are in that predicament. Hope the future is in your favor.

When I was younger (late teens early twenties) every time I'd go to visit my family they had a dog that kept following me around all the time. The closest I got to an actual zoo experience due to anxiety was having him lick my dick.

We had a tanning bed in the room I stayed in when visiting so it wasn't hard to justify both being nude and locking the door, but I do wonder sometimes if my sister realized because she'd sometimes make comments. Never said anything though.

When I was younger (late teens early twenties) every time I'd go to visit my family they had a dog that kept following me around all the time. The closest I got to an actual zoo experience due to anxiety was having him lick my dick.

We had a tanning bed in the room I stayed in when visiting so it wasn't hard to justify both being nude and locking the door, but I do wonder sometimes if my sister realized because she'd sometimes make comments. Never said anything though.
What type of comments?

What type of comments?
So I was kinda standoffish usually and the dog would get really clingy and because it was my first experience and I was stupid I'd overcompensate and reject the dog trying to keep "bugging me."

Really just inexperience and fear feeding a loop of me not knowing how to handle staying with family and having the dog lick me a few times a week.

My memory is spotty because it was 10+ years ago but it was more along the lines of why I would let him chill with me in the room when I had the tanning bed on (that was my cover because it was loud) but then get annoyed by him elsewhere.

I don't think I'd ever get mounted but I still think back about that as solidifying my want for a zoo friendly relationship. It was risky but fulfilling and I'd handle that scenario much different nowadays.

I have meet females that openly talked about bestiality but I never seen them do it.

There is a difference and forcing is never okay whatever form it takes or whatever justification you give it. The it's all bad isn't an excuse or reason either.
The difference is zoo sex being wrong is a societal view. Forcing someone is taking away their right to choose. It is a very different issue.
I agree.

Hooked up with a couple and their dog. We met in a hotel, and those wall were pretty thin. There was definitely people in the room next over because you could hear it when they flushed. Well the women was a loud moaner so they definitely had to have heard her when she got pounded by us and the dog. The dog didn't make any noise so doubtful the people next door knew she got mounted by a dog.
Interesting!

Never been caught, I came really close once with a dog in my car. My brother came up on me and knocked on my window. I had my pants on but my dick was out, luckily the dog was on top of me and hid my junk! Lol

Edit: It was my own dang fault for fooling around in the driveway. We were doing oral stuff.
Not the driveway 🤣

I caught a girl once ... stroking a horse .. I felt terrible because she burst into tears when she realised I could see.
Aw man I can imagine how someone would get upset until you know if they will tell anyone.

I was charged and did 18 months in IDOC for a video me and my female GSD accidentally was posted to Facebook live.
Ruined my life for certain and I have a really hard time each day due to the smallness of where I live.
I swear though I've never had so much attention from women since though!!
Good and bad
Prison sucked bad though
That sounds rough. Ruining lives with laws that have no justifiable reasons. I hope one day not so many laws are based off religions.

I was charged and did 18 months in IDOC for a video me and my female GSD accidentally was posted to Facebook live.
Ruined my life for certain and I have a really hard time each day due to the smallness of where I live.
I swear though I've never had so much attention from women since though!!
Good and bad
Prison sucked bad though
Sorry to hear, wish you didn't have to go through that mess. Hopefully you don't let it change who you are and what you do. Just got to be more careful I suppose. Although I am sure they probably wont let you live with animals for a good period of time and even then.. Once you get past that point may be better moving to a very different place and start over?

I think my mom caught me before work one day. She usually isn't nosy, but knocked on my door cause I was usually leaving at that time. She respected my privacy mostly, but would sometimes barge right in. Of course I forgot to lock the door in my heat, so my voice definitely had suspicious panic when I made up whatever running late excuse, trying to speak over my dogs literal ass slapping, and floor claw noises.. I don't even remember what she said after that, but she said it with incredible suspicion. I was just happy she left after that! She would have seen exactly what I was doing if she had even cracked the door.

I think my mom caught me before work one day. She usually isn't nosy, but knocked on my door cause I was usually leaving at that time. She respected my privacy mostly, but would sometimes barge right in. Of course I forgot to lock the door in my heat, so my voice definitely had suspicious panic when I made up whatever running late excuse, trying to speak over my dogs literal ass slapping, and floor claw noises.. I don't even remember what she said after that, but she said it with incredible suspicion. I was just happy she left after that! She would have seen exactly what I was doing if she had even cracked the door.
Woof what a close call!

I'll go with my most recent "almost" when my bro came in to ask about what would we have for dinner.

Knowing it could happen, I had pants on, and I had been attentive to the tell tale of the first door, even if I did not "jump" at it as it has "false alarms" whenever I do not take the dog in, and he comes in for a peek.

What I did not count is that being balls deep pumping, those 15-20 seconds margin are not enough for the hard on to go down enough to hide it *inside* the trousers.

So I ended having a conversation about the meal, from the other side of a pen gate, while hiding my hanging cock behind a cornered goat, doing like I was setting the staw and hay.

Back