Anyone been caught?

I got caught once, knotted
Dm me your story. Im also working on something for the future guys if anyone is interested i. Participating. Im gonna try and put together a film or documentary an erotic one but also an informative one for the zoo community and also other kinks. And film a documentary style erotic film. Im looking to get people to be in it. But that will be next year ill start trying to do that. Im an amateur film and photography

I was SO CLOSE getting caught... I haven't had too many opportunities in my life but one time I was visiting my friends house and they had this Lancer with a huge tongue .... he was always ready to luck my cock... so I used to sneak out from the guest room cuz I knew the dog was sleeping in the living room... and I bet he had been licking before because he started doing it as I took off my boxer pants... and kept on going and going... And my friends room was right next to us, I totally forgot my surroundings and ppl cuz it felt so heavenly good.. and suddenly I heard a noise, I sneaked back to my room and in a second my friend went by to bathroom ... she didn't caught me ... but I think she have had taught him to lick cuz that big boy really knew hiw to do it

Have you talked about it since? I bet she was curious to try herself. Do you know if she tried it herself? Update us i have to know. I bet she was turned on by it. Did she help take the knot out of you? And did she touch his cock. What questions did she ask man that is so hot thinking about it. I love stories of people getting caught by female relatives and then that relative becomes interested also and or does it secretly. So arousing. I wish i can catch someone doing it.
I needed someone to talk to about it, because it had basically been a rape, and tried to bring it up again but she didn't want to talk about it. I was still worried she might tell someone, so I didn't force the subject. The knot didn't come out till it got small enough. She made sure that I was okay and not damaged. Some one the internet I have shared with happen have suggested that there might have been a bitch in the area in heat getting him extra horny, my sister's scent was on her clothes I was wearing, he just mounted and got lucky, or that she had secretly been letting him fuck her and he was basically trained and that is why he went after me and also the reason she kept quiet, because it was something she caused. She didn't act jealous of her dog being stuck in me and never once acted like she was into dogs. Her room never seemed to have a smell of sex either. I felt I owed her for so long for keeping my secret and thought so highly of her that I never considered that she was involved. I don't think she was secretly doing anything like that, but I don't know. She asked a lot of questions I shared in other posts including If I was a virgin, was I gay, had I put anything back there before, why I liked wearing girl's clothes and how long I had been doing it and if I had worn anyone else's clothing but hers, getting the details of what happened to me after hearing me moan, etc...

I am very new to the world of Zoo, I have been testing the waters with my male dog. He will let me get him hard but that's it so far. Licks my cock and arse but nothing more, so far.

After the third time of playing with his cock, it was out in all it's glory. That's when my bf came home so I had to both quickly shove my clothes back on and figure out what to do about his throbbing meat.

I got him into the bath and washed him down with some cold water hopping it would have the same effect it has on human males. Then I made it lol like I was just washing him. my bf entered the bathroom, luckily having 2 flights of stairs to climb had given me enough time. I carried on lathering away, my bf noticed that the dogs cock was still out of the sheath and bit bigger then normal......I just played it off that he must be enjoying the washing.

I haven't braved doing it since....maybe when he goes away.

Never been caught, I came really close once with a dog in my car. My brother came up on me and knocked on my window. I had my pants on but my dick was out, luckily the dog was on top of me and hid my junk! Lol

Edit: It was my own dang fault for fooling around in the driveway. We were doing oral stuff.
Lol that's awesome

Should have recorded it. And then got her and made her go back. And if she didn't tell her you would tell everyone u less she went back and finished that stallion off draining him and swallowing all his thick rich nut. Lol thats what i would have done i would have told her i wanted to see her finish and or i was gonna tell on her lol
I'm not a cunt so I wouldn't have done that, plus it was back in ye olde days and next to noone had video cameras and cell phones were briefcase sized!

I'm not a cunt so I wouldn't have done that, plus it was back in ye olde days and next to noone had video cameras and cell phones were briefcase sized!
To each is his own. Dont shame me for my kink its what i would have done. And besides its just fantasy not real. Lol you guys need to chill. No one knows what they will do in the heat of the moment when they are turned on like that.

I got caught by my younger sister. I thought I had the house to myself all day but she left her friends house early and got dropped off so she walked in on our pitbull licking me and saw everything. I wanted to die and she just did a 180 spin and walked out going omg omg why?!?!

We talked later and I couldnt even make eye contact but she said shed keep my secret even though it probably freaked her out. That was 3 months ago and we havent talked about it since
I got caught by my sister who was older. It wasn't planned or even thought of, but I got mounted by her dog and he was able to get inside me because of what I was wearing. I should have been alone for a long time, but that day she got home early and found me knotted with her dog.

Yeah, being blackmailed is always a win in ANYBODY's book... <eyeroll> One more for the "not worth the oxygen" bin...
I didn’t read it as serious blackmail, more kinky banter between partners, but can totally see where your reaction would be valid

Should have recorded it. And then got her and made her go back. And if she didn't tell her you would tell everyone u less she went back and finished that stallion off draining him and swallowing all his thick rich nut. Lol thats what i would have done i would have told her i wanted to see her finish and or i was gonna tell on her lol
So basically blackmail rape.
And people wonder why the outside world sees zoos as they do.

So basically blackmail rape.
And people wonder why the outside world sees zoos as they do.
Uh no they see zoos the way they do because um duuhhhh your fucking animals 😒 like dont blame my fantasy actions that ive never done on why people see zoos the way they do. At least im sane enough to know beastiality is fucked up. And im a pervert who likes seeing a woman get knotted or take a horse cock. But the rest of you idk. Seems like you guys are in denial to be honest. Im just real about mines. Wrong is wrong man. But people gonna do what they want. So yes I would blackmail a woman into letting her do what she already wanted and was gonna do to begin with. Not like they wouldn't have finished the animal off if they didn't get caught might as well just be there to help watch them finish. So dont make my perversions any more or less than yours we are all perverts in here on this website wether you like it or not. We are not normal people

Uh no they see zoos the way they do because um duuhhhh your fucking animals 😒 like dont blame my fantasy actions that ive never done on why people see zoos the way they do. At least im sane enough to know beastiality is fucked up. And im a pervert who likes seeing a woman get knotted or take a horse cock. But the rest of you idk. Seems like you guys are in denial to be honest. Im just real about mines. Wrong is wrong man. But people gonna do what they want. So yes I would blackmail a woman into letting her do what she already wanted and was gonna do to begin with. Not like they wouldn't have finished the animal off if they didn't get caught might as well just be there to help watch them finish. So dont make my perversions any more or less than yours we are all perverts in here on this website wether you like it or not. We are not normal people
There is a difference and forcing is never okay whatever form it takes or whatever justification you give it. The it's all bad isn't an excuse or reason either.
The difference is zoo sex being wrong is a societal view. Forcing someone is taking away their right to choose. It is a very different issue.

That is not needed here. Warning point for dumpster fire and advocating rape.
And conveniently that was enough points collected to get a ban. :D

Back