Any men only into male animals?

definitely have an affinity for male animals. the females never really did much for me. . .I do like seeing a woman with a female animal at times. would love to share a dog with a female, let him use us whenever he wished

I've only ever really been curious about male dogs. With humans I prefer women, but like to take a nice dick every once in a while...

I guess i fit the bill through process of elimination.
I don't find hurting things attractive. A lot of what i get out of zoo sex is it as the ultimate extension of romance and a mate to mate relationship. The final tie. The pay off to getting to know an animal well enough that you two are equal enough to entertain the idea of breeding. Knowing that such is fruitless in terms of offspring, but emotionally, is bearing the sweetest products.

Im attracted primarily to Fish, Turkeys, Coyotes.
The first two are out of the question.
So... Coyotes?
The problem is... they're small ( about 2 feet, though hybrids are alllll over the place) , and... I also have a larger than average member. The only "good" thing my dad gave me. Im either gonna be going so careful it won't be worth anything, or i'd risk hurting my lover. I wouldn't try that whole stretching thing either.

So, i guess that chops off half of my bisexuality!
I love the look of canine dick, and i'd love it even more to let my horny partner hump me to completion, and even mount me deeper into our relationship.

Im not THAT picky though. I wouldn't be opposed to doing a large goat or dog, but sex for the sake of sex isn't something i'd seek out. If it happens, it happens. I find horses a bit... and don't lynch me for this, a bit ugly. But again, i wouldn't reject it if life drops that into my lap by some magic.

I'm straight when it comes to people, but animals I'm only interested in M (have yet to get the pleasure of trying any zoo)

I'm only attracted to males when it comes to people and i've only had male animal partners so i'm not sure. I wouldn't be against trying female animals though.

Back