Any mammary fetishes out there?

Then I suggest a goat like she, no. 3 in the row, ‘third species’ or the nice cows in ‘especially this two’
Unfortunately I am a city dweller with no access to such fine and tempting tits. All I have around me is a male dog - but my wife is great! Maybe some day I'll get to experience other mammaries

Milk flowing from mammarys.
Another lovely pair, and at last - you are free to pick one (bodypaint)

Attachments

• 785E2A5B-475C-4FCC-A6CB-6D4189898B90.jpeg
    785E2A5B-475C-4FCC-A6CB-6D4189898B90.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 4A397190-9137-4188-ACA4-A704B6316120.jpeg
    4A397190-9137-4188-ACA4-A704B6316120.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 2E1D6506-7625-422A-A514-F945D4EF6103.jpeg
    2E1D6506-7625-422A-A514-F945D4EF6103.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 59
Hello everyone, I'm new to these forums.

I'm on the same boat as OP. I've always had a breast fetish for as long as I could remember. Eventually I acquired an interest in the mammaries of animals. Cows, goats, mares, and dogs are my favorite, but I'm always happy to see that jiggling goodness. I like mammaries so much in fact that I much prefer to look at them over the genitals. It really bums me out that a lot of zoo stuff focuses on genitals and sex, but barely any mammaries if any. It's not that I don't want to see genitals, but it's so much easier to find that content by comparison. I'm stuck looking up stock photos which are decent, but lacking in variety.

I'd love to see videos of people nursing from them, kneading and rubbing, just big emphasis on their teats. I remember an old video I found on Beastforum, some guy had a lactating dog riding on his lap while he squeezed her teats and let the milk drip down on him. Since the site got shut down, I've never been able to find it again. Another video I remember seeing, but can't find again was a guy fingering (fisting?) a mare who had gigantic teats which the guy occasionally stopped to milk them, I think he even suckled from one off-camera judging by the sound I heard. The closest thing I've found to someone nursing from an animal was this super old video on youtube where a guy was bet money to drink milk from a dog's tits, but the environment was more of humiliation rather than genuine enjoyment which made the video less enjoyable overall. The video is still up at least.

Animal mammaries don't do much for me, but I do love some big human tiddies. I've always wanted to try sucking on a lactating woman's breasts, but unfortunately not enough to get a woman pregnant to try it out.

Animal mammaries don't do much for me, but I do love some big human tiddies. I've always wanted to try sucking on a lactating woman's breasts, but unfortunately not enough to get a woman pregnant to try it out.
You can actually induce lactation in women without pregnancy. Takes time and effort, but can be done.

Back