Any mammary fetishes out there?

M

MareButtUddrrLovrr

Is there anybody else out there with a mammary fetish?

For as long as I can remember, I've been attracted to large breasts and women with large breasts. I can recall many years where I've dreamt about and yearned to suckle from a large set of lactating breasts. Then about 10 years of age, I've had a thing for cow udders; large, heavy, massive dairy cow udders. Eventually, as my attraction to mares increased, I've also became attracted to the large udders of pregnant and nursing mares. But altogether, it's been an unfulfilled desire to be nursed from a set of mammaries, be it from women or mares or even dairy cows.

I can't help it; I'm a boob man. I love groping and sucking on breasts, and I would love to be able to feel soft dairy cow and mare udders and to feed from them. Is there anybody out there with a fetish for boobs and udders? What about lactation and adult breastfeeding?

Or is it just me?

Yes, absolutely! I love a nice set of breasts on a woman, with nice large areolas, bonus points if she is lactating. But nice milk-filled dog teats are fun to gently fondle, and any other four legger that is lactating has nice teats to look at.

Is there anybody else out there with a mammary fetish?

For as long as I can remember, I've been attracted to large breasts and women with large breasts. I can recall many years where I've dreamt about and yearned to suckle from a large set of lactating breasts. Then about 10 years of age, I've had a thing for cow udders; large, heavy, massive dairy cow udders. Eventually, as my attraction to mares increased, I've also became attracted to the large udders of pregnant and nursing mares. But altogether, it's been an unfulfilled desire to be nursed from a set of mammaries, be it from women or mares or even dairy cows.

I can't help it; I'm a boob man. I love groping and sucking on breasts, and I would love to be able to feel soft dairy cow and mare udders and to feed from them. Is there anybody out there with a fetish for boobs and udders? What about lactation and adult breastfeeding?

Or is it just me?
I would love an ABF/ANR relationship with a lovely Woman Zoophile.

ABF and ANR means Adult Breastfeeding and Adult Nursing Relationship.

Basically intimate, loving bonding of a man and woman, via the man suckling on a Womans breast, whether or not she is lactating. Breastmilk is just a bonus, however, it is mainly the emotional bond and the trust of the man allowing himself to be vulnerable to his partner. There is several things involving it.

I like the idea of tasting milk from different animals. What I really want is to try to figure out a way to taste vixen milk. I know it would probably be followed up by a trip to the doctor's for a parasite removal, but I would still be willing to risk it. I just really want the chance to massage and rub a vixen's swollen breasts while I suckle from one or two of her little nipples. The only real issue is finding a vixen who's lactating and is willing to let me have a turn on her teats.

Aside from that, I do really like the feeling of an animal's milk filled mammaries. I got to touch and rub a dog's breasts once, but I wasn't able to taste her milk. The owner was nearby and I could switch the petting to her sides or something but I couldn't play off being on my knees with my lips around one of her teats. I also had a chance to rub a cow's udder through a fence. They can be very soft and velvety and warm to the touch. She was very willing to let me run, but I couldn't have pulled her nipple to me without her being able to stretch like

I like the idea of tasting milk from different animals. What I really want is to try to figure out a way to taste vixen milk. I know it would probably be followed up by a trip to the doctor's for a parasite removal, but I would still be willing to risk it. I just really want the chance to massage and rub a vixen's swollen breasts while I suckle from one or two of her little nipples. The only real issue is finding a vixen who's lactating and is willing to let me have a turn on her teats.

Aside from that, I do really like the feeling of an animal's milk filled mammaries. I got to touch and rub a dog's breasts once, but I wasn't able to taste her milk. The owner was nearby and I could switch the petting to her sides or something but I couldn't play off being on my knees with my lips around one of her teats. I also had a chance to rub a cow's udder through a fence. They can be very soft and velvety and warm to the touch. She was very willing to let me run, but I couldn't have pulled her nipple to me without her being able to stretch like
Dog milk is very sweet. Sometimes it might taste sour. But milk filled dog teats are wonderful to play with and massage.

Dog milk is very sweet. Sometimes it might taste sour. But milk filled dog teats are wonderful to play with and massage.
Wish I could have tasted her milk even more now. And yeah, she was fun to play with. She was still pregnant at the time and had the most soft and wonderfully warm breasts I've ever felt. Plus the pups moving around in her belly was extra hot.

I don't find goats attractive, but I've caught myself staring at the udders of does, specifically the milking ones. I was legit aroused by the extreme size and scale of goat udders relative to body size.

Not me, I think they are fugly!

Big one's Expecialy!
Not t9 mention the back pain that comes with them later in life. So I have heard.

I would hate to be a woman!

Well...there are some women that get turned on when guys play with their boobs. My exes did. 2 of them had hard orgasms when I sucked on them. My 2nd ex barred me from sucking on her left boob because she hated cumming that hard.

I do sometimes wonder if animals feel pleasure when their mammaries are manipulated and fondled in the same way men lovingly play with their partners' boobs.

I can’t say mammary turns me on as such but I definitely see the appeal cause I’m a boob girl myself! There’s nothing finer than a nice set of tits ?

I love these big swelling cows udders

Attachments

• 348BBA13-C524-400A-905A-E1020B681056.jpeg
    348BBA13-C524-400A-905A-E1020B681056.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 79
  • AE867D05-6BFD-4396-B24A-01F1A3B6C7F1.jpeg
    AE867D05-6BFD-4396-B24A-01F1A3B6C7F1.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 4515E1F5-1D81-4DDC-A9F6-F68675033665.jpeg
    4515E1F5-1D81-4DDC-A9F6-F68675033665.jpeg
    244.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 3096DEF3-F7E4-4741-905F-66FCF523870E.jpeg
    3096DEF3-F7E4-4741-905F-66FCF523870E.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 77
Third species

Attachments

• 1643FAF4-7F8D-45DA-A25A-D4CE61F51EDF.jpeg
    1643FAF4-7F8D-45DA-A25A-D4CE61F51EDF.jpeg
    563.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 93FBA6FD-D504-43A2-B095-FA86192A38C2.jpeg
    93FBA6FD-D504-43A2-B095-FA86192A38C2.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 8B15ACB7-B483-4BCA-92D7-987FE392FE28.jpeg
    8B15ACB7-B483-4BCA-92D7-987FE392FE28.jpeg
    396.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 87D1A136-5F0F-4346-A1D5-24A1D9F1D6E6.jpeg
    87D1A136-5F0F-4346-A1D5-24A1D9F1D6E6.jpeg
    345.3 KB · Views: 44
  • CF158A95-4677-4212-B508-E2CA993F6AEF.jpeg
    CF158A95-4677-4212-B508-E2CA993F6AEF.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 41
I 've always loved sucking on boobs and found sucking on lactating ones very arousing - especially when they just flood you with milk. My wife gets very aroused when I suck in her large, ample breasts. Now I'd like to try other mammals.

I 've always loved sucking on boobs and found sucking on lactating ones very arousing - especially when they just flood you with milk. My wife gets very aroused when I suck in her large, ample breasts. Now I'd like to try other mammals.
Then I suggest a goat like she, no. 3 in the row, ‘third species’ or the nice cows in ‘especially this two’ All which I just have uploaded.
There you could feel her big tit and udder too.

I have had the opportunity to suckle on a lactating female k9. was an awesome experience that I repeated until she weaned her pups

Back