Any advices how to find a partner (girl) that shares my interests?

I'm the worst person to ask advice for; I've never successfully won the heart of any woman that I was after.

@Youlover,

Well, it sounds like Germany might be the European zoophile mecca. Even though they have an anti-zoophile law there officially, they have a legal precedent in the courts to protect them, and they have an established zoophile community surrounding (if I remember correctly) Berlin, which I think is important.

The German zoophiles are VERY organized, so law or no law, they'll probably be able to muscle their way through it, eventually.

Democracy is not a popularity contest, but it's a system where the government is obligated to extend the same rights to all rightful stakeholders, and this gives minority groups like zoos a little bit of leverage. A sufficiently organized community can muscle their way through any unfair laws if they are determined enough and organized enough.
I am German and live here since 20+ years. Back then nobody really cares what you do at home and I am sure nothing has changed. "Wo kein Kläger, da kein Richter" (No plaintiff, no judge). The same prostitution is not against the law, only pimping is. The Ladies can rent a room on monthly bases in a secure building to be save. Street walking is not allowed.

Back