Any advices how to find a partner (girl) that shares my interests?

Mitsuro

Tourist
Logically saying I'm in the right place(on the thematic forum) but chances are very low for making at least some acquaintance with people who lives in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus. As I see for English-speaking(US) things are more easier. Or simply our russian speaking community is too shy and closed? Seems like I've never find my true love that will share my thoughts of zoo-lifestyle. Maybe one decision is trying to relocate in US?

Sorry for my sad point of view on my life? I'm only stuck. Hope that someone has good ideas or advices for solving my problem. TY in advance and sorry for my eng :) I almost don't use Google translate.

Your looking for the holy grail along with thousands of other men but good luck
yep, I understand it. But we are all different persons and only zoo will not be enough for strong relationships. So it need for chatting to know each other better, isn't it.
Also good luck for you!

Don't limit yourself to fetish/kink dating pools. Have real online conversations with local people on your "normal" dating site in your region. You will find that a percentage of the women are open minded. They may not be actively pursuing this kind of lifestyle, but a small percentage will be open to explore kinks with you.

I always worry about meeting up with someone and finding out (the hard way) that they are a member of Law Enforcement. Though, if I think about it a logically, I realize that there probably isn't a LE task force dedicated to finding people who are having sex with animals, that monitor these boards posing as Zoophiles hoping to catch us in some "sting" operation.

Logically saying I'm in the right place(on the thematic forum) but chances are very low for making at least some acquaintance with people who lives in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus. As I see for English-speaking(US) things are more easier. Or simply our russian speaking community is too shy and closed? Seems like I've never find my true love that will share my thoughts of zoo-lifestyle. Maybe one decision is trying to relocate in US?

Sorry for my sad point of view on my life? I'm only stuck. Hope that someone has good ideas or advices for solving my problem. TY in advance and sorry for my eng :) I almost don't use Google translate.
Try Finland. The Finnish tend to be fluent in English and Swedish, and some know Russian. Zoophilia is legal there, provided that the animal is not harmed. You can safely talk about it with women openly without fear of getting into legal trouble. However, be reminded that Nordic countries also have more strict customs than most countries about acceptable ways for men to approach women. I suggest becoming familiar with local customs about this. You are actually more likely to get in trouble over that than being a zoophile.

I always worry about meeting up with someone and finding out (the hard way) that they are a member of Law Enforcement. Though, if I think about it a logically, I realize that there probably isn't a LE task force dedicated to finding people who are having sex with animals, that monitor these boards posing as Zoophiles hoping to catch us in some "sting" operation.

This is a big concern, and one of the reasons a lot of zoos have not attempted to date other zoos (via the personals section of a zoo website) -- it is considered too risky. I've tried to figure out for a long time if there is a safe way for zoos to meet each other in real life, but I can't think of any.

Law enforcement operations dedicated solely to entrapping zoos aren't common -- however, for many years, Joe Arpaio (anti-zoo sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona) DID have a task force dedicated solely to entrapping and arresting zoos -- he made at least 11 arrests in Maricopa County, Arizona. Arpaio is no longer the sheriff there. There have been anti-zoo sting operations in other states (such as New Hampshire and Texas), but it's not clear if they were one-time-only events.

Try Finland. The Finnish tend to be fluent in English and Swedish, and some know Russian. Zoophilia is legal there, provided that the animal is not harmed. You can safely talk about it with women openly without fear of getting into legal trouble. However, be reminded that Nordic countries also have more strict customs than most countries about acceptable ways for men to approach women. I suggest becoming familiar with local customs about this. You are actually more likely to get in trouble over that than being a zoophile.

That's a bit misleading. In Finland zoophilia is legal, but it isn't acceptable. If you speak about it openly, you will get many "what the fuck" looks. Occasionally some finnish guys gets caught when they break into someone's barn to be fucked by boar and gets into news with that. People really judges it even if zoophilia is legal. If some girl would publicly say that she's into animals, harassment, bullying etc. would happen like in every other countries. Finland isn't an exception.
Politicians are also trying to get zoophilia illegal in Finland. There was a law package about it but it didn't pass only because finnish government fell apart and new government haven't yet brought that back up.

Agreed! Literally zero disappointment with the sex or relationship.

I'm wondering, for a female partner, you do have to keep her intact, correct? You can't mount a female who has been spayed? So how is it dealing with a female while she is in heat? Do they make a mess and get blood all over? I'm thinking of getting a female, but I wouldn't want to have to deal with that.

Can you mount a female who hasn't had a litter yet, or would she be too tight to accomodate you? I suppose that question depends on the breed, really.

A little paranoia is always healthy, but I believe LE has WAY bigger problems to deal with than monitoring zoo boards. I mean, if some illegal activity is brought to their attention, of course they will act on it. I think the bigger concern would be ancountering some do-gooder self styled vigilante trying to set up their own 'to catch a zoo predator.' You are right though, it is a concern. I think you just have to tread very carefully.

@Youlover,

Well, it sounds like Germany might be the European zoophile mecca. Even though they have an anti-zoophile law there officially, they have a legal precedent in the courts to protect them, and they have an established zoophile community surrounding (if I remember correctly) Berlin, which I think is important.

The German zoophiles are VERY organized, so law or no law, they'll probably be able to muscle their way through it, eventually.

Democracy is not a popularity contest, but it's a system where the government is obligated to extend the same rights to all rightful stakeholders, and this gives minority groups like zoos a little bit of leverage. A sufficiently organized community can muscle their way through any unfair laws if they are determined enough and organized enough.

Hey, Germans have their shit together like Americans are litigious bastards.

Maybe not universally true, but it's in the culture.

I'm wondering, for a female partner, you do have to keep her intact, correct? You can't mount a female who has been spayed? So how is it dealing with a female while she is in heat? Do they make a mess and get blood all over? I'm thinking of getting a female, but I wouldn't want to have to deal with that.

Can you mount a female who hasn't had a litter yet, or would she be too tight to accomodate you? I suppose that question depends on the breed, really.
You can fuck spayed bitches, some just aren't as up for sex at first but usually they'll come around to fucking men.

A little blood is a small price to pay for great sex and no fucking women in your life. I'd rather deal with a sexy bitch in heat than a woman on the rag any day, plus periods smell fucking disgusting. Like rotten fish. While bitch heat smells delicious and even tastes great. You couldn't pay me to eat out a human cunt on their period. It's vomit inducing.

Tightness makes it the best. I've Fucked virgin bitches, some so tight you can. Aren't get your dick in. The feeling can't be surpassed. I prefer girls who have never had a litter. Serious get a bitch, the amazing sex and unconditional love and loyalty is superior to anything a woman will ever hope to give you.

I thought they removed part of the vaginal canal when the dog is spayed, is that not correct? They can still accomodate a penis? I wouldn't wont to hurt her if she were spayed and I tried to mound her.

I thought they removed part of the vaginal canal when the dog is spayed, is that not correct? They can still accomodate a penis? I wouldn't wont to hurt her if she were spayed and I tried to mound her.
They remove the ovaries. A spayed bitch can still fuck. Just doesn't have the hormones to go into heat. if you want the best sex though forget a spayed bitch and get yourself an intact bitch. Sex during heat is the best feeling.

You can fuck spayed bitches, some just aren't as up for sex at first but usually they'll come around to fucking men.

A little blood is a small price to pay for great sex and no fucking women in your life. I'd rather deal with a sexy bitch in heat than a woman on the rag any day, plus periods smell fucking disgusting. Like rotten fish. While bitch heat smells delicious and even tastes great. You couldn't pay me to eat out a human cunt on their period. It's vomit inducing.

Tightness makes it the best. I've Fucked virgin bitches, some so tight you can. Aren't get your dick in. The feeling can't be surpassed. I prefer girls who have never had a litter. Serious get a bitch, the amazing sex and unconditional love and loyalty is superior to anything a woman will ever hope to give you.
This from an Incel that has never had any experience with a woman. He's so full of shit that he leaks it everywhere.

@AlphaDog and @knotinterested , keep the Incel or woman bashing in the right section. His comments where acceptable but the last sentence was a little too generalized, but still within limits. Please, let's not start a fire here. Op was asking specific question, let's answer it to the best of our abilities without shaming other peoples responses.

Don't limit yourself to fetish/kink dating pools. Have real online conversations with local people on your "normal" dating site in your region. You will find that a percentage of the women are open minded. They may not be actively pursuing this kind of lifestyle, but a small percentage will be open to explore kinks with you.
This. My fiancee was not a "zoo", but during our exploratory conversation she admitted to have had a dog lick her on many occasions. She loves watching me and I can tell it really turns her on.

@AlphaDog and @knotinterested , keep the Incel or woman bashing in the right section. His comments where acceptable but the last sentence was a little too generalized, but still within limits. Please, let's not start a fire here. Op was asking specific question, let's answer it to the best of our abilities without shaming other peoples responses.
Got It. Sorry to the Op.

This. My fiancee was not a "zoo", but during our exploratory conversation she admitted to have had a dog lick her on many occasions. She loves watching me and I can tell it really turns her on.

If you don't mind my asking, how did this exploratory conversation come to pass? Always interested to hear how others navigate the process of "testing the waters".

If you don't mind my asking, how did this exploratory conversation come to pass? Always interested to hear how others navigate the process of "testing the waters".
We where talking about sex and along mundane vanilla questions i threw in "what is the most taboo thing you have done or considered doing sexually?" and it snowballed from there.

Back