any advice for first time M dog x female

emfame145

Tourist
hi everyone i been fantasizing about having sex with my dog but im kind of scared, he is a male border collie he is not very sexual but i have given him a blowjob and handjob. I try once to put myself in position for him to fuck me but he didnt. The more I read and see videos on this place the kore horny I get. Any adviseee?

hi everyone i been fantasizing about having sex with my dog but im kind of scared, he is a male border collie he is not very sexual but i have given him a blowjob and handjob. I try once to put myself in position for him to fuck me but he didnt. The more I read and see videos on this place the kore horny I get. Any adviseee?
Sabes que me pasa lo mismo con el de un pariente, (soy hombre igual) pero el can no es muy sexual, si le gusta que lo acaricien y mucho, se deja tocar tranquilamente el pene y hasta la cola, pero es raro que se excite al punto de hinchar el nudo, y cuando sucede le dura poco u.u
A ver qué más opinan n.n
Saludos desde Argentina 🤗
Si gustas charlar al MP bienvenida n.n

Something that helped me was put him in my back and jerk off him close to my pussy. By instint he start to move and also start to understand that's fuck hahaha If you try it several times he will learn what to do, and most important he will enjoy it c:
Good luck and hope this help you c:

Back