Alot of these threads are directed at women.. what are some things we should be asking the guys here?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
For obvious reasons most of the questions get directed at the women here.

So what are some good questions/threads we can ask the guys here?

Also guys is there anything you've wanted to say but haven't found the thread here to say it?

Here's a few threads just for Men. Although strangely enough I created 3 of them! Lol

giphy_s.gif

Here's a few threads just for Men. Although strangely enough I created 3 of them! Lol

View attachment 305336
Floofy- Fighting for Men's Rights since 2001

Floofy- Fighting for Men's Rights since 2001
I think out of all the threads I actually created only 1 was directed towards women specifically, and it was about how women feel about men having sex with female animals. So....... I guess it counts as a "women's" thread. Even if it's a thread about how they feel about men doing something specifically.

Other than that, I don't start a lot of threads, and if I do, they're usually gender neutral.

I think out of all the threads I actually created only 1 was directed towards women specifically, and it was about how women feel about men having sex with female animals. So....... I guess it counts as a "women's" thread. Even if it's a thread about how they feel about men doing something specifically.

Other than that, I don't start a lot of threads, and if I do, they're usually gender neutral.
Floof I'm so woke I don't even see gender.........lol

that one don't count,since it had the words 'men' and 'female animals' in one sentence 😂

Has the recent rhetoric of toxic masculinity, women complaining about getting hit on everywhere they go, and the seemingly increasing population of lesbians had an effect on any of the men out there? How so?

I laugh about it and poke fun but haven’t been out in public much in a couple years, and been even longer since I last considered looking for a new gf, so kinda curious what others have ran into.

For obvious reasons most of the questions get directed at the women here.

So what are some good questions/threads we can ask the guys here?

Also guys is there anything you've wanted to say but haven't found the thread here to say it?

I'm still new here, but from the past few days I've seen what appears to be:

-Straight men that like female animals/women
-Gay men that like male animals/men

I know there are many other variations out there, just summing up the two main groups I've seen in the ~week I've been here but...
I am for all intents and purposes completely straight when it comes to humans, but completely gay when it comes to animals... any other men like that here?

This is a good post….remember that many of the ladies … that r actually ladies…. Wanna hear guys point of view… legitimate…so good luck!🎀
I have been doing a lot of cruising around looking for a place to "get my feet wet" on this forum; I'm not much for arguing or just dropping "ooooo so hott" comments so haven't said much. I have noticed however that you're someone whose posts are always positive and a few have made me LOL and I just wanted to let you know that! Sorry to tangent from the OP topic!

I have been doing a lot of cruising around looking for a place to "get my feet wet" on this forum; I'm not much for arguing or just dropping "ooooo so hott" comments so haven't said much. I have noticed however that you're someone whose posts are always positive and a few have made me LOL and I just wanted to let you know that! Sorry to tangent from the OP topic!
Thnx hun🌹

I think you got that wrong. The big number is
- Straight men that like female male animals doing women

On fact those of us having interest in female animals are less, and often judged by people who should know better (pot & kettle)

True, a fair point (y)
That is another, and probably the biggest, group

I've noticed a trend of hatred aimed at those like myself for a very long time, mostly from the fetishists and occasionally from other zoos that have the mistaken belief that female animals have no sexual desires of their own. Just being a straight male Zoo that's only attracted to female animals and not at all interested in women and animals makes those like myself a outlier in the Zoo world.

I've noticed a trend of hatred aimed at those like myself for a very long time, mostly from the fetishists and occasionally from other zoos that have the mistaken belief that female animals have no sexual desires of their own. Just being a straight male Zoo that's only attracted to female animals and not at all interested in women and animals makes those like myself a outlier in the Zoo world.
Fair point….
But from a female standpoint…I’ve been in situations that ud jus cringe… an we’re brought up to accept it… I don’t wanna preach.
This isn’t directed at u… but the thought of a female animal Being “trained” to accept…being saudomized is scary….an jus brings up many situations of accepting he’s gonna do this… I’m gonna do this bcos it will make him happy…

guys don’t understand.. the pressure on say a third date when they are all …“common” …then all dejected and bummed out that I’m not into it… the plain whinning about it is sometimes is worse pressure than aggression..if I make sense.

Fair point….
But from a female standpoint…I’ve been in situations that ud jus cringe… an we’re brought up to accept it… I don’t wanna preach.
This isn’t directed at u… but the thought of a female animal Being “trained” to accept…being saudomized is scary….an jus brings up many situations of accepting he’s gonna do this… I’m gonna do this bcos it will make him happy…

guys don’t understand.. the pressure on say a third date when they are all …“common” …then all dejected and bummed out that I’m not into it… the plain whinning about it is sometimes is worse pressure than aggression..if I make sense.
Believe me when I see any animal forced to have sex it makes my blood boil, male or female does not matter at all.

My ex wife talked about how her previous BFs were and how they all wanted sex after just a few dates and how refreshing it was that I didn't start hounding her even after we'd been dating for weeks (she actually asked first) so I can kinda imagine just how annoying it is given how horny the average human male is.

Seen it all too many times how guys are, makes me want to beat some sense and respect for women into them but sadly that's impossible for most, one track minds and all that.

We could always ask men about 1) their desires, 2) what surprised them, and 3) how they deal with it all. For me that would be:

1) A mare desire - and yes, I want to hit home the message that female nonhuman animals have sexual identities too. They know very well what they (don't) want, and forcing myself on my mare will leave me at least with some very nice hoof prints on my chest.
2) A surprise at being contacted because of the assumption - based on my avatar - that I was a woman and then have the guy ghosting me when I told him I wasn't
3) A shrug of the shoulder when direct message go weird - I guess as a guy I have that luxury here, whereas I fear too many female forum members don't.

In addition, I think it not just an issue of things we need to ask « men », but things we need to ask those guys who think it's perfectly reasonable to act out as a sex pest, be it towards any nonhuman individual, or towards any female forum member.

Believe me when I see any animal forced to have sex it makes my blood boil, male or female does not matter at all.

My ex wife talked about how her previous BFs were and how they all wanted sex after just a few dates and how refreshing it was that I didn't start hounding her even after we'd been dating for weeks (she actually asked first) so I can kinda imagine just how annoying it is given how horny the average human male is.

Seen it all too many times how guys are, makes me want to beat some sense and respect for women into them but sadly that's impossible for most, one track minds and all that.

As the only boy by birth in my family for two generations (grandparents had daughters, all of which had daughters except my mom) I was always more comfortable around women so grew up with primarily women friends. I listened to all the stories of the assholes that came around so I can certainly relate!

2) A surprise at being contacted because of the assumption - based on my avatar - that I was a woman and then have the guy ghosting me when I told him I wasn't
People who can't own their mistakes are certainly frustrating! I am going to guess (based off this admittedly limited information) he wasn't completely honest with his intentions so the truth put him in the awkward spot of now having to face the only reason for initiating a conversation with you was physically motivated, and unable to cope with that he just jetted. :confused:

In addition, I think it not just an issue of things we need to ask « men », but things we need to ask those guys who think it's perfectly reasonable to act out as a sex pest, be it towards any nonhuman individual, or towards any female forum member.
"sex pest" I like that! :ROFLMAO: respect and decency are certainly lacking in most of modern society, but it's most glaringly visible online

Back