Allergies?

betapup

Tourist
So, I heard a story that a woman died from dog cum because she was allergic. I don't know if this is true, nor do I know what's different about dog cum then human that would cause that allergy. Curious if anyone else have heard of this and the best way to test if you have an allergy.

Do you honestly believe you're the first to come up with that question?
Maybe and hear me out, I tried searching for it and yes there were forms on people dealing with allergies but I couldn't find the answer I was looking for. So, I decided to just to write a form. Now you can be annoyed about it as much as you want or you can be an adult and ignore it and move on.

Curious if anyone else have heard of this and the best way to test if you have an allergy.
Yes there are threads that discuss severe reactions to dog cum.
Testing can be done by placing a small amount of cum on your skin. Like any other allergy.

Medical advice should be dispensed by medical people. 5 cents not withstanding, the doctor is NOT in, here. See an allergist, even if you have to lie a little. Allergies and reactions can get worse as you go along. Dropping dead in a compromising position isnt doing anyone any good.

Back