Allergic Response To Intimate Interspecies Contact, Sex, Animals and Allergies

Hey! So has anyone heard of those allergy tests where they prick you with stuff? What would be the closest thing to dog cum to include to check if there’s a reaction?
That isn't the brightest question I've heard all year.You're testing for an allergy TO something....you aren't going to get the same reaction FROM anything else. That's why those sensitivity tests require checking so many common allergens. So....the closest thing to Dog Cum is( wait for it)

Dog cum

I have asked this before but cant find an answer how about the other way round men with female dogs i no about the latex thing. But is rubber the same I had a rubber 1 i used to reuse sometimes. & also can bitches be allergic to human seamen also men being allergic to there vaginal fluids?
You can be allergic to almost anything. Condoms are either latex or urethane. The package is marked. The Bitch can be allergic to many things humans are
( including you). I would NOT reuse a condom under any circumstances.

Some things can't be checked for in advance without at least hinting at the intentions of the person requesting the test.

As to the bitch, is this a conjectured future lover or a current one?...If she's currently in your life do you have reason to think she has an issue? If so, get her checked even if you have to go to another town and pay cash...Don't wait.

That isn't the brightest question I've heard all year.You're testing for an allergy TO something....you aren't going to get the same reaction FROM anything else. That's why those sensitivity tests require checking so many common allergens. So....the closest thing to Dog Cum is( wait for it)

Dog cum

Your year must’ve been pretty high-brow if That question is a benchmark. Thank you for the answer though.

Hello there, again. I wanted to share a link with you... I think it could be something good coming... That bright future might be closer than we expect... I mean, for us, who have discovered we are dog lovers but cannot have sex with them because of the semen allergy.... Please read it and talk about your thoughts on it.... This might change our fate for good someday.... Who knows...

Great news...I bet more research will be carried out since some people have shown an allergic reaction to the Covid vaccine.

Allergic reactions can come on quickly. One week I was gorging myself on a lifelong favourite food, the next week I was in the ER with a near full-body paralasys. When it happened a second time after eating the same thing, doc clued into what it was.
My biomother had the same for peanuts.... gorged herself, then one time a month later, was paralysed and on a ventillator for the night until it wore off.
So far dog seed doesn't do that to me (crosses fingers)

It might have come up in another thread but Ive been told by a couple of allergists....you're either growing INTO an allergy or growing OUT OF it, if you are displaying signs or symptoms. The anaphylapsis reaction is not quite the same thing in that sense. The odd thing about it is....if you could survive it for ten minutes, the effects would start to reverse, particularly the fluid in the lungs.
Can you explain the fluid in the lungs more in depth? I had a rather severe reaction (hives, mild throat swelling) to dog cum and benedryl made it stop and go away. I was coughing a bit later that night, is that from fluid in the lungs??
I won't try again unless it's with a different dog, after an allergy test first, and with an EPI pen on hand (so not very likely at all) I'm beyond bummed out.

Can you explain the fluid in the lungs more in depth? I had a rather severe reaction (hives, mild throat swelling) to dog cum and benedryl made it stop and go away.

Hard to explain much further than that - Fluid in the lungs is... Yep, you guessed it - fluid that's, for whatever reason, from whatever source, in the lungs. It's always at least mildly not-good, and could be deadly under the right (Errr... wrong?) circumstances.
I was coughing a bit later that night, is that from fluid in the lungs??

No way to be absolutely certain without a visit to a doctor, preferably as it's happening, but it would seem QUITE likely to this "educated layman".

No I meant how does it build up there? As in the mechanism. I can just google it though.
Cant give you exact mechanism, but the end result is that the walls of the bronchial tubes and the alveoli start "oozing" fluid at a rate faster than it can be either soaked up, coughed up, or otherwise gotten rid of. If it gets bad enough/lasts long enough, you start to slowly drown on your own bodily fluids as your lungs gradually (or not-so-gradually, depending on how bad the reaction is - I've heard of anaphylaxis cases that were less than 10 minutes, from start to "He's dead Jim - Don't believe me? Kick 'im yourself!") fill with what amounts to blood, minus the red and white cells.

Not real good for breathing, doncha know...

It's pneumonia without that actual illness. Basically just what he said. you get swamped and you drown. (which is why I used pneumonia, same basic principal, different driver).

And, each subsequent exposure is pretty likely to increase the allergen load stored in the body. Until one day you hit the load that calls down the anaphylaxis, which is, at it's BEST an ambulance ride to the ER, at worst, flowers and a box...........this isn't any different that a peanut allergy, with the exception of the specific allergen. Simply put, it's an extreme autoimmune reaction,........... note that people with peanut (or ANY nut) allergy stay away from those. For good reason.

And I'll add this because I have seen many an idiot on here talk about loading up on antihistamines prior....Benedryl, Allegra, whatever.......that is a NOT fucking good Idea. Even an Epi-pen won't save you sometimes. Sometimes, the speed is near instant. Don't take anyone's word for it, google Allergies and extreme reactions. You won't find THIS SPECIFIC trigger, but the fact is that the trigger is irrelevant. The reaction is the beef of the story here.

Take note that ANY, EVEN ONE, of those A B C symptoms is considered anaphylaxis.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I've experienced something similar and in my search for answers I "came" (heh) across this post.

I've been on the recieving end of various dog cocks for about 23 years now. I have never had an allergic reaction to anything my entire life including; food, pollen, animals, and medication.

The last time i let my GSD mount me was sometime last year because about 10 minutes later I had itchy red raised hives covering my entire body. Roughly 10 minutes after that I noticed I was having difficulty swallowing and my breathing was labored.

I took a Benadryl at that point and probably should've gone to the hospital... but i was too afraid because I thought id have to tell them what caused it. My throat started to un-swell about an hour later, but the hives lasted for around four hours I think.

Nothing like that had ever happened to me before with any other dog (multiple breeds) or in my five years with this one.
Makes me wonder if it was something he ate or a change in his diet that may have caused you to have an allergic reaction.
Or maybe he drank something he wasn’t supposed to
I mean if this is the first time it’s happened something changed in his system to cause this.

Makes me wonder if it was something he ate or a change in his diet that may have caused you to have an allergic reaction.
Or maybe he drank something he wasn’t supposed to
I mean if this is the first time it’s happened something changed in his system to cause this.
Wrong. You can quite literally go from "not allergic to anything (that I know of)" to "Deadly allergic reaction" from one encounter with the allergen to the next. People who are allergic to <insert whatever it happens to be> Frequently have no idea that they ARE allergic until the reaction starts happening with no warning whatsoever.

My wife is allergic to a ton of things including dogs (but not cats oddly). We found out after we had started in the lifestyle. Luckily she only gets a stuffy nose and hasn't had any adverse reactions to semen. But she does have an epipen on hand and gets allergy shots which have helped some.

No I meant how does it build up there? As in the mechanism. I can just google it though.
Was this your only exposure to k9 semen?

You don't generally go from no reaction to anaphylaxis after several exposures. Primary immune response will usually be rather mild, then a secondary response will be fantastically worse.

I had a mild reaction on my second dose of doxycycline after a tick bite. Thought it was the tick bite. Took another dose that evening, and within 10 minutes felt the vacuoles forming. It's iterally the only thing I'm allergic to, and I had a secondary immune response on my third exposure. Took benadryl, was fine, but you want to be very careful. Make sure someone is expecting you to report back and can secure you before EMTs arrive... since they'll probably do a vaginal swab if you're unconscious and have a large puddle of semen between your legs, and no male human around...

But if this was more than your third or fourth exposure, I would ask a few more questions to eliminate things like a flea treatment (often ivermectin, etc) or a recent vaccination.

If benadryl wormed, but you then coughed up clear fluid, you likely had absorbed enough semen degradation products (or whatever you were allergic to) to produce antibodies, and those were still circulating, and when the benadryl wore off, you had a continuing histamine reaction to the still-being-absorbed semen/products/latent compound.

A little more information would go a long way DM if you don't want to post it here, but I might be a biologist or something. 😉

Can you explain the fluid in the lungs more in depth? I had a rather severe reaction (hives, mild throat swelling) to dog cum and benedryl made it stop and go away. I was coughing a bit later that night, is that from fluid in the lungs??
I won't try again unless it's with a different dog, after an allergy test first, and with an EPI pen on hand (so not very likely at all) I'm beyond bummed out.
And specifically, yes, the fluid is sort of a generic things-are-pissed-off reaction. Several secondary signaling cascades can cause things like ACE to either shut down or kick into overdrive, resulting in a dry, or wet, cough. Mostly it's immune cells migrating through blood vessel walls and into tissues, leaving microscopic leaks of interstitial fluid in their wake. It's why the edges of a cut appear pink - cells are moving around and blood cells are just about the smallest in the body, so some follow the much larger white blood cells and get stuck into he tissue, until he WBCs come back through and mop then up.

Shouldn't take more than an hour to resolve appreciably, and you should notice gradual improvement, not worsening, after the first 20-30 mins. If it ever doesn't get quickly better, re-dose with benadryl and book it towards an ER. Even an epipen isn't a guarantee, as you're chasing the immune response to something you may still be absorbing.

so if i have never had any any allergies to anything but some medications is it safe to say im ok? or is there no way to tell?
Really isnt much of a way to tell....there are a lot of wanna-be Doctors here who will give all sorts of advice on this, but theyre all ALIVE and not complaining....therefore...no experience. See an allergist. Tell him or her you might want to become a breeder but you want to play it safe.

Last edited:
so if i have never had any any allergies to anything but some medications is it safe to say im ok? or is there no way to tell?
Really isnt much of a way to tell....there are a lot of wanna-be Doctors here who will give all sorts of advice on this, but theyre all ALIVE and not complaining....therefore...no experience. See an allergist. Tell him or her you might want to become a breeder but you want to play it safe.
You can try a SMALL amount of pre-ejaculate on the skin, somewhere out of normal casual sight.

30 to 40 minutes should be more than enough time to notice any redness or irritation. Mucous membranes are a better test site, and faster due to rate of absorbtion, but that's a call only you can make. i.e. lips, nether regions, etc.

DO NOT ingest any until you pass the skin contact test, exterior is WAY WAY better until you have some idea about any possible reaction.

Even with exterior skin contact, there IS still a possibility of a severe reaction, the odds are just significantly lower with exterior vs interior for a severe reaction.

There has been 1 reported fatality that I know about. And that was following intercourse. Every other reaction I've ever heard anything about has at worst been restricted airway, hives, rash, and then redness and irritation.

Whether you try to test or not, that's up to you. The one thing I would very much warn against is using benadryl or some other shit and THEN trying again after a reaction. You best, safest bet is to just walk away if you get any reaction at all.

As far as I know, nothing in your allergy battery test is going to be a match for this. There are active people who have dander allergies, there are people who have no pet related allergies who have a reaction to this.

There really is no cover all answer for this.

You can try a SMALL amount of pre-ejaculate on the skin, somewhere out of normal casual sight.

30 to 40 minutes should be more than enough time to notice any redness or irritation. Mucous membranes are a better test site, and faster due to rate of absorbtion, but that's a call only you can make. i.e. lips, nether regions, etc.

DO NOT ingest any until you pass the skin contact test, exterior is WAY WAY better until you have some idea about any possible reaction.

Even with exterior skin contact, there IS still a possibility of a severe reaction, the odds are just significantly lower with exterior vs interior for a severe reaction.

There has been 1 reported fatality that I know about. And that was following intercourse. Every other reaction I've ever heard anything about has at worst been restricted airway, hives, rash, and then redness and irritation.

Whether you try to test or not, that's up to you. The one thing I would very much warn against is using benadryl or some other shit and THEN trying again after a reaction. You best, safest bet is to just walk away if you get any reaction at all.

As far as I know, nothing in your allergy battery test is going to be a match for this. There are active people who have dander allergies, there are people who have no pet related allergies who have a reaction to this.

There really is no cover all answer for this.
Problem with allergies is threefold.

Bodies have different chemistry. Individuals react individually.

Proteins that cause allegies are individual. Each is different for a reason.

You're either growing OUT of an allergy, or INTO it. Even the semen-skin test can only tell you what is current, not what the future holds. A null reaction today may not indicate that fatal reaction next time.

Funny thing about anaphylapsis...whatever the cause, it LOOKS the same. Therevis no way to really know how common a specific reaction to canine or other animal semen or contact....it is not going to be the first thing to mind in an autopsy....

We have some knowledge here that Doctors may not....this ain't it.
Op, if you're in doubt, see an allergist.

Problem with allergies is threefold.

Bodies have different chemistry. Individuals react individually.

Proteins that cause allegies are individual. Each is different for a reason.

You're either growing OUT of an allergy, or INTO it. Even the semen-skin test can only tell you what is current, not what the future holds. A null reaction today may not indicate that fatal reaction next time.

Funny thing about anaphylapsis...whatever the cause, it LOOKS the same. Therevis no way to really know how common a specific reaction to canine or other animal semen or contact....it is not going to be the first thing to mind in an autopsy....

We have some knowledge here that Doctors may not....this ain't it.
Op, if you're in doubt, see an allergist.
I don't disagree. I do doubt whatever is reactive in dog semen is going to be in an allergy battery.

I'm a very cautious person myself. But, I'm also not an allergist either.

Caution is called for....and if the cover story is held to, an Allergist will know what to do....It can't be that uncommon a reaction among breeders. The newbs always concern me....way too many things they don't know yet.

Back