Allergic Response To Intimate Interspecies Contact, Sex, Animals and Allergies

Is fainting, weak pulse, vomiting and short episode of diarrhea an allergic reaction to anal sex with dog?
Or maybe it's closer to some kind of stress attack?

Is fainting, weak pulse, vomiting and short episode of diarrhea an allergic reaction to anal sex with dog?
YES. Fainting, weak pulse, vomiting and (a short episode of) diarrhea are *all* symptoms of anaphylaxis ... unfortunately, these can also accompany a host of other conditions. Sometimes (but not always), a severe allergic reaction will also be accompanied by hives and swelling (either local to the contact area or across the entire body); wheezing and difficulty breathing or swallowing; a tightness in the chest; nausea, vomiting and stomach cramps (like you noticed), fainting and loss of consciousness; either pale OR red/inflamed/irritated skin color, and even panic attack and an impending sense of doom (the stress you mentioned).

To me, it sure sounds like your experiences something close enough to a severe allergic reaction that I'd get to a doctor for further information. But I'm just an idiot on a website. You'll never know for sure without input from a medical professional, and fooling around with anaphylaxis is generally only for people with a real death wish.

Allergies can come and go.
People can develop severe, life-threatening allergies overnight.
People can be allergic to *specific* dogs (including all sorts of specific allergens, like their dander, saliva, semen, etc).
You don't have to cop to anal sex with a dog, but you should have a story that specifically coincides with dog contact. Some have mentioned talking about legitimate breeding efforts (to cover contact with dog semen). Even this sounds a little suss to me, though. Be prepared.
Anaphylaxis is nothing to fool around with.
See a doctor, but really only see your GP to note it in your files and get to an allergist.
If you ARE allergic, then avoid any sort of contact with that specific dog (and any other allergens to which you are sensitive)
Seek medical professional's opinion on an epipen prescription and, if offered/appropriate, obtain one and LEARN how to use it.
Epipens are typically dispensed in three packs (two epipens, one injector practice pen).
They can be expensive, but there are discount programs and there are affordable generics (significantly cheaper than the EpiPen, with insurance)
"Orange to the thigh, blue to the sky."
Your health is nothing to fuck with. This is a health issue. Talk to a physician, and if you suspect anaphylaxis, get referred to an allergist

It can be, although tingling lips and shortness of breath are the more usual ones. If any of the symptoms persist, see a doc. You can always blame it on eating unwashed fruit.

Hello everyone. Specially those who feel cursed forever with this awful problem of allergy to k9 cum. I'm one of you, guys. I've never had the chance to really enjoy being mounted, let alone being knotted. Maybe I will never have that chance. But who knows... Let me know what you all think about this Link I read today.

Hopefully, one day, we could have a slight chance of taking this curse away and fully enjoy our love and sexual relations with our dogs... Hope to read from you

Back