Affectionate terms

He's a lot of names.
All are some weird variations of already weird german words.
And "Kleinkind" which means "toddler", but it's funnier in german. It's word to word translation is "smallchild".

I never say anything when making love.

In person I normally call her by her name, but I can't do that around here so I call her "my girl." It feels a little awkward but better than "my dog." We haven't had sex but I'd probably call her something dumb like "snugglebuns" or something lol.

Max is my boy, strong German Shepard. I've done everything from honey, daddy, master, stud, Alpha, sweetie, baby, and a ton more during sex. Depends on my mood, especially if I am feeling really submissive.

In public? My boy, my pal, my buddy, my best friend, Maxi and sometimes "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG" when I'm not happy with him from drinking from my water glass.

Unlike mate, the German word Kumpel doesn't have a sexual connotation—it's just mate as in buddy. So don't worry if someone gets a dictionary. ;)
I don’t speak it really. I need some classes. I do listen to rammstein to get the flow and the tone down. My rottie girl I use to have was trained on German commands. Mostly because the only one she would listen to was me, which pissed my mother off to no end. Try moving dead weight off the couch. ?

gorda while making love

gorda outside of the bedroom

lol gorda literally means fat but it's a common sweet name for your significant other in Argentina and people use it for pets anyways

The same here. I usually tell her "Te amo Gorda" (I love you "Gorda") while making love or cuddling.
Outside I use mostly her name, but I sometimes called her like: Let's go "gorda".

I usually either call him by his name or cutesy names like "my baby"
I'll often catch myself saying little affectionate stuff like "attaboy" around peeps, and I think he likes that!

Max is my boy, strong German Shepard. I've done everything from honey, daddy, master, stud, Alpha, sweetie, baby, and a ton more during sex. Depends on my mood, especially if I am feeling really submissive.

In public? My boy, my pal, my buddy, my best friend, Maxi and sometimes "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG" when I'm not happy with him from drinking from my water glass.
Aww poor guy he is your partner and yet no drinking out your glass thats got to feel awful for him. He just is telling you he wuvs you and wants to share all things. SO whats the worst that can happen when he drinks out of your glass? Do you kiss him?

@Katelyn I must apologize for sounding the way I did in my comment it was not ment to sound rude or condescending. It just came across that way. I was trying to be funny. My apologies if I came across as an ass. It was not meant to be taken seriously. Doggy slobber is something that is not on my list of favs.

I call her my beautiful, precious, beloved, girl, she devil and by name. I try not to call her like that close to people but I have done it out of habit in front of my parents :ROFLMAO:.

I call my dog by just about everything but her name. "Puppy," "My girl/girl," "Dolly," and "Babe/baby" are some notable ones. I especially use 'babe' in mocking tones, usually when she's misbehaving. I call her all of these things in public as well. I brush it off as "baby talk" and no one's ever really seemed to care or be put off by it.

My Golden is "my buddy", and I also call him "fuzzy face" or "fuzzy butt" quite often. When I "speak for him" I'm "Daddy". He's never shown interest in engaging sexually (he's 9 already so I don't expect that to change) and just submissively lies down for pets and rubs anytime I try getting down on the floor with him. So nothing relevant in that department.

I have a few nicknames for my babies

Tazz: Tauhzeee, tazzywazzywoo, tazzerwazzer.

Thor: cebbaThor, cebbathorusrex, torieworie.
(Cebba: cause he looks like Cerberus..my last reverse brindle boxer)

Kira: tinkerwinker,stinkywinkytinky.

Yea! As you can immage my dog's are spoiled.

Back